Windows 10: Mouse without borders mouse speed

Discus and support Mouse without borders mouse speed in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi to all. I apologize for the silly question from the start. Approx.. 8-9 months ago I installed mouse without borders on 2 powerful desktops to work... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Starlite, Oct 4, 2019.

1. Starlite Win User

Mouse without borders mouse speed

Hi to all. I apologize for the silly question from the start. Approx.. 8-9 months ago I installed mouse without borders on 2 powerful desktops to work with. Once installed and connected I traveled across to other PC and noted the mouse speed doubled.
    This is sending me nuts. I can't get the hang of the speed change. I tried on both PC's re mouse section to slow down etc. No luck. Yes I tried a different mouse.
    Can anyone help?.

:)

Starlite, Oct 4, 2019
  2. Smeed Win User
    Smeed, Oct 4, 2019
  3. Smeed Win User
    Smeed, Oct 4, 2019
  4. Mouse without borders mouse speed

Mouse Without Borders - works only in one direction

Hello,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.

• Do you get any error message when you try to access the Laptop on VPN?
    • Have you installed Mouse without Borders setup on both the systems?

If not, I suggest you to install the latest setup of Mouse without Borders on both the systems and check if it helps.

NOTE: The same version of Mouse without Borders must be run in the machines.

If it doesn't works, I would suggest you to post your query on
    Mouse without Borders Forums regarding this matter for assistance.

Visit: Download Mouse Without Borders for Windows 10/8/7

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

ThofikhAhamad, Oct 4, 2019
Thema:

Mouse without borders mouse speed

1. Mouse without borders mouse speed - Similar Threads - Mouse without borders

2. Mouse without borders mouse speed

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse without borders mouse speed: Hi to all. I apologize for the silly question from the start. Approx.. 8-9 months ago I installed mouse without borders on 2 powerful desktops to work with. Once installed and connected I traveled across to other PC and noted the mouse speed doubled. This is sending me nuts....
  3. Mouse without Borders

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mouse without Borders: This looks like a handy application - any chance you will extend it to include Mac OS? I have a PC and Mac at work that I would like to use this with, but currently it doesn't appear to support Mac....
  4. Mouse without Borders bug

Mouse without Borders bug: WHEN I RUN A PROGRAM ON ANOTHER COMPUTER AS AN ADMINISTRATOR,THE MOUSE AND KEYBOARD ARE OUT OF ORDER. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-without-borders-bug/dd5e3a5d-9f5a-439d-bf7a-4bda01c92604
  5. Mouse without Borders

Mouse without Borders: My MwB times out about every three minutes. I constantly have to open the app, RE-Apply and close, wait 15 seconds, then it's fine. This is very frustrating. Any fix for this?...
  6. mouse without borders

mouse without borders: Mouse with out borders. Windows 7 is the master machine. Windows 10 the slave. Master machine 1 screen, Slave triple screen. Master will not drop (or raise) into screen 3 of slave. It will how ever exit master left or right. It always drops into either screen 1 or 2. I can...
  7. Mouse Without Borders - Left mouse click not registering

Mouse Without Borders - Left mouse click not registering: I have successfully installed, linked and am currently running Mouse Without Borders on two machines. Problem is, my remote machine is not registering left mouse clicks. I can right click all day, but nothing can be selected. Any ideas?...
  8. mouse without borders

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    mouse without borders: It was installed and working fine before I had to to reinstall windows. Now it keeps failing to install in my secondary laptop. Im getting an internal error notification. What do i need to do to install mouse without borders and have it boot up without errors?...
  9. mouse without borders

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    mouse without borders: I have tried repeatedly to connect. Says check connections. I have listed each computer address in IP Mapping. Using Ethernet cables to router. Any suggestions....
  10. Mouse without borders clipboard

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Mouse without borders clipboard: I have mouse without borders connecting 2 computers (laptop and desktop) both running Windows 10 64bit. The desktop has 2 identical monitors. I also run clipmate, a clipboard program on both machines. When I copy something to the clipboard on one machine it does not copy to...