Windows 10: Mouse without borders not connecting -- error

Discus and support Mouse without borders not connecting -- error in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I am having an issue connecting my two laptops. The main laptop is using wifi. The second laptop is wired in with ethernet for Zoom. The error is:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by virginiagroeneveld, Oct 29, 2020.

1. Mouse without borders not connecting -- error

I am having an issue connecting my two laptops. The main laptop is using wifi. The second laptop is wired in with ethernet for Zoom.

The error is: Connection error! Please check if your machine are connected to the same network, not the MWOB.....

How can I remedy this? I really love the idea of one mouse for two laptops.

:)

virginiagroeneveld, Oct 29, 2020
  2. KOT_522 Win User

Mouse without borders

I keep getting too many connection errors and mouse without borders closes..have tried re-booting workstation but keep getting same error. Does anybody have a suggestion?

KOT_522, Oct 29, 2020
  3. Smeed Win User
    Smeed, Oct 29, 2020
  4. Smeed Win User

Mouse without borders not connecting -- error

Smeed, Oct 29, 2020
Thema:

Mouse without borders not connecting -- error

1. Mouse without borders not connecting -- error - Similar Threads - Mouse without borders

2. Mouse without borders

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mouse without borders: Is Mouse without Borders no longer supported in Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-without-borders/92baf8af-e0ea-4c06-85de-73eec27fd2f5
  3. Mouse Without Borders

Mouse Without Borders: I have 2 computers and 4 monitors and am having issues connecting 1 of the 4. The monitors are set up in a 2x2 configuration with each row being split screens on different computers. The top two work and can move up/down and side/side between computers and screens with no...
  4. mouse without borders

mouse without borders: frequently it seems I will lose control of my mouse on one of the two computers I'm using it on. The computer that "hosts" the mouse/keyboard doesn't have an issue, but moving the mouse over to the other pc results in a lost cursor. I can plug in another mouse, which will...
  5. Mouse without borders

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse without borders: I have had a win7 laptop and a win10 laptop using MWB for about 3 years and no problems or issues. It's time to disconnect my win7 machine and get it off line. So, is it necessary to uninstall MWB from both machines.....I've read about issues with trying to uninstall the...
  6. Mouse without Borders

Mouse without Borders: This looks like a handy application - any chance you will extend it to include Mac OS? I have a PC and Mac at work that I would like to use this with, but currently it doesn't appear to support Mac....
  7. Mouse without Borders

Mouse without Borders: My MwB times out about every three minutes. I constantly have to open the app, RE-Apply and close, wait 15 seconds, then it's fine. This is very frustrating. Any fix for this?...
  8. mouse without borders

mouse without borders: Mouse with out borders. Windows 7 is the master machine. Windows 10 the slave. Master machine 1 screen, Slave triple screen. Master will not drop (or raise) into screen 3 of slave. It will how ever exit master left or right. It always drops into either screen 1 or 2. I can...
  9. mouse without borders

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    mouse without borders: It was installed and working fine before I had to to reinstall windows. Now it keeps failing to install in my secondary laptop. Im getting an internal error notification. What do i need to do to install mouse without borders and have it boot up without errors?...
  10. mouse without borders

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    mouse without borders: I have tried repeatedly to connect. Says check connections. I have listed each computer address in IP Mapping. Using Ethernet cables to router. Any suggestions....