Windows 10: Mouse Without Borders not transferring certain file

Discus and support Mouse Without Borders not transferring certain file in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, I am trouble transferring DXF files using Mouse Without Borders. On the other hand it will transfer DWG files and pictures fine. I tried removing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Gothicsurf, Jun 10, 2023.

1. Mouse Without Borders not transferring certain file

Hi, I am trouble transferring DXF files using Mouse Without Borders. On the other hand it will transfer DWG files and pictures fine. I tried removing the file association from DXF in windows, but this did not affect a solution. Are there certain file types that are not supported by MWB? I tried both drag and drop and copy and paste ..

:)

Gothicsurf, Jun 10, 2023
  2. Smeed Win User
    Smeed, Jun 10, 2023
  3. Smeed Win User
    Smeed, Jun 10, 2023
  4. Mouse Without Borders not transferring certain file

Mouse Without Borders File transfer

First I would like to say that I am very pleased with what this program is capable of doing. I am trying to figure out one thing and so far I have been unsuccessful.

I am able to transfer files quickly from my Windows 7 Pro PC to my Windows 10 Pro laptop. The issue is transfering files from the Windows 10 to the Windows 7. I get the Mouse without Borders folder on the Windows 7 PC, but no files are present. Is there
    a solution to this issue?

Thank you for your time.

Dion Schultz, Jun 10, 2023
Thema:

Mouse Without Borders not transferring certain file

1. Mouse Without Borders not transferring certain file - Similar Threads - Mouse Without Borders

2. Mouse Without Borders not transferring certain file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse Without Borders not transferring certain file: Hi, I am trouble transferring DXF files using Mouse Without Borders. On the other hand it will transfer DWG files and pictures fine. I tried removing the file association from DXF in windows, but this did not affect a solution. Are there certain file types that are not...
  3. Mouse Without Borders not transferring certain file

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mouse Without Borders not transferring certain file: Hi, I am trouble transferring DXF files using Mouse Without Borders. On the other hand it will transfer DWG files and pictures fine. I tried removing the file association from DXF in windows, but this did not affect a solution. Are there certain file types that are not...
  4. Mouse Without Borders

Mouse Without Borders: Hi, i have two pc's 01 an 02, Hi, can i use Mouse Without Borders with a mouse in pc 01 and a keyboard in pc 02 together?Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-without-borders/d57f10ef-8700-4c3d-92e7-5ae4fa0d1870
  5. Mouse Without Borders

Mouse Without Borders: I have downloaded the program but it won't finish the set up. All computers are on the same network. Can anyone tell me what to do about this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-without-borders/117af312-56ce-4fa3-800a-8b9ad55fb67a
  6. Mouse Without Borders

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse Without Borders: I have downloaded the program but it won't finish the set up. All computers are on the same network. Can anyone tell me what to do about this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-without-borders/117af312-56ce-4fa3-800a-8b9ad55fb67a
  7. Mouse Without Borders

Mouse Without Borders: I have been running Mouse without borders on my desktop and laptop for many years. My question is that considering my desktop will be getting Windows 11upgrading from 10 fairly soon and I will have to get a new laptop since my old one is not compatible with Win 11 I have to...
  8. Mouse Without Borders

Mouse Without Borders: Does the Mouse-w/o Borders use hardware or wifi to connect the computers? Thank you, J https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-without-borders/742bcaa4-51ab-47bb-9742-d6261bb31497
  9. mouse without borders

mouse without borders: Mouse with out borders. Windows 7 is the master machine. Windows 10 the slave. Master machine 1 screen, Slave triple screen. Master will not drop (or raise) into screen 3 of slave. It will how ever exit master left or right. It always drops into either screen 1 or 2. I can...
  10. mouse without borders

mouse without borders: It was installed and working fine before I had to to reinstall windows. Now it keeps failing to install in my secondary laptop. Im getting an internal error notification. What do i need to do to install mouse without borders and have it boot up without errors?...