Windows 10: Mouse without Borders same security code? Won't connect.

Discus and support Mouse without Borders same security code? Won't connect. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I've tried updating both my computers and uninstalled/reinstalled Mouse without Borders on both my laptop and desktop. However, they both have the same... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by taifuku, Aug 12, 2019.

1. taifuku Win User

Mouse without Borders same security code? Won't connect.

I've tried updating both my computers and uninstalled/reinstalled Mouse without Borders on both my laptop and desktop. However, they both have the same security code and once I try to put in the security code for one of them, I can't click the link code until I type one more key for some reason (then it'll become invalid). At another point before on the desktop it would say connecting.. and then it would say that something was invalid and then say it couldn't connect. Is this because I have the same account on both computers?

:)

taifuku, Aug 12, 2019
  2. Martmcd Win User

mouse without borders security key expired

Hi Kerry,

where are you seeing this?

I have not known the security key to expire.

I would suggest creating a new key

open mouse without border

on machine setup tab click new key button

enter the key shown into mouse without borders on the other machine(s)

Martmcd, Aug 12, 2019
  3. Smeed Win User
    Smeed, Aug 12, 2019
  4. Smeed Win User

Smeed, Aug 12, 2019
Thema:

1. Mouse without Borders same security code? Won't connect. - Similar Threads - Mouse without Borders

2. Mouse Without borders connection error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse Without borders connection error: Dear microsoft support team, I have been trying to use moue without borders app, to connect my two Windows 11 laptops.They are connected to the same wireless network, yet, I get a connection error. I request you to please guide me in this regard....
  3. Mouse Without borders connection error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse Without borders connection error: Dear microsoft support team, I have been trying to use moue without borders app, to connect my two Windows 11 laptops.They are connected to the same wireless network, yet, I get a connection error. I request you to please guide me in this regard....
  4. Mouse without borders security key expired

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse without borders security key expired: Mouse without borders security key expiredHow to stop this nuisance message? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-without-borders-security-key-expired/ef2a1e00-a20c-459f-8995-bdd842d8c850
  5. Mouse without borders security key expired

Mouse without borders security key expired: Mouse without borders security key expiredHow to stop this nuisance message? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-without-borders-security-key-expired/ef2a1e00-a20c-459f-8995-bdd842d8c850
  6. Mouse without borders not connecting -- error

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Mouse without borders not connecting -- error: I am having an issue connecting my two laptops. The main laptop is using wifi. The second laptop is wired in with ethernet for Zoom. The error is: Connection error! Please check if your machine are connected to the same network, not the MWOB..... How can I remedy this?...
  7. mouse without borders security key

in Windows 10 Customization
    mouse without borders security key: Who thinks its a good idea to require this ridiculous 16 digit security key that expires. Why? Why can it not be turned off? Most frustrating part of using this app....
  8. mouse without borders security key expired

mouse without borders security key expired: As in the subject https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-without-borders-security-key-expired/4a4a87f7-7553-421d-9e78-c3c48b7e81ac
  9. Mouse Without Borders New Security Key

Mouse Without Borders New Security Key: I have 2 laptops, 1 is my personal and 1 is a work issued laptop. Both systems just recently updated and now every time my work computer logs off it resets the security key. Why is it doing this and how can I get it to stop? 125964
  10. mouse without borders

mouse without borders: Mouse with out borders. Windows 7 is the master machine. Windows 10 the slave. Master machine 1 screen, Slave triple screen. Master will not drop (or raise) into screen 3 of slave. It will how ever exit master left or right. It always drops into either screen 1 or 2. I can...