Windows 10: Mouse won't click

Discus and support Mouse won't click in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I'm having a problem and can't find any solution to it anywhere. So at one point my mouse won't click. I know it's not the mouse itself, because the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Salyt25, Mar 3, 2021.

1. Salyt25 Win User

Mouse won't click

I'm having a problem and can't find any solution to it anywhere. So at one point my mouse won't click. I know it's not the mouse itself, because the problem comes up with both USB, Bluetooth and touchpad at the same time.
    So in detail: It has 2-3 cases
    1: I can click on the taskbar, but nothing above that, so for example when I click on a window, it just goes gray as if I clicked on nothing, and the app is no longer active. If I go over the icons they won't even highlight. I can clink on the windows logo on the taskbar but it still won't work in the popup list.

2: Nothing at all. Not even the taskbar.

3: Can't click on the taskbar but it kinda works above that, but it will stop working in shortly.

So yeah, I know it is random, and poorly explained but this is what's happening.

Sometimes the right click works, sometimes not just the list, can't click on that neither, but I can't find it to connect with the two cases above, it's just random and to be honest I don't check it every time.

When it first started I tried the CliclLock and it seemed to solve it but it just came back. I check and the clicklock is still active. I disable and enable it a couple of times it might solve the problem for some time but sometimes even this won't work.

If I restart the laptop sometimes it will work, sometimes it's not working right from the start.
    Tried restarting the explorer. Didn't work at first, tried it again and it worked. Totally random. Or when the file explorer was active and I closed it from the task manager the mouse worked for like half a minute.

Updated the drivers. All of them.

:)

Salyt25, Mar 3, 2021

2. BLUETOOTH MOUSE WON T MOOVE. WHY?

I have a Microsoft Bluetooth Mouse 5000 that works only (right and left click works properly) but it won t moove. please help me and answer me as soon as possible.

#mahdichaabani, Mar 3, 2021
  3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

tops, Mar 3, 2021
  4. Mouse won't click

my n97 won t charge or connect

when i put a usb on my n97 it won t charge when i put on the computer it won t say nokia pc suite or else it not reading the usb cannot work on my phone plz hel

karim71---01, Mar 3, 2021
Thema:

Mouse won't click

1. Mouse won't click - Similar Threads - Mouse won't click

2. Mouse not clicking

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse not clicking: So before I write anything, this is fixed. I just restarted my computer and it works fine. It was break in my class and all of a sudden my friend swiped his hand on my keyboard and pressed a bunch of keys. I don't know which keys, other than F7 because it gives the little "do...
  3. Mouse not clicking

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse not clicking: So before I write anything, this is fixed. I just restarted my computer and it works fine. It was break in my class and all of a sudden my friend swiped his hand on my keyboard and pressed a bunch of keys. I don't know which keys, other than F7 because it gives the little "do...
  4. Mouse is working but won't click

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse is working but won't click: On my windows 11 PC, mouse is not working.cursor moves but wont click. What can i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-is-working-but-wont-click/d4446904-1525-41b9-9bf1-69782e247042
  5. Mouse is working but won't click

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse is working but won't click: On my windows 11 PC, mouse is not working.cursor moves but wont click. What can i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-is-working-but-wont-click/d4446904-1525-41b9-9bf1-69782e247042
  6. mouse clicking

in Windows 10 Customization
    mouse clicking: Hi How do I stop the clicking sound on my mouse. When on Zoom and sharing my screen, the participants can hear eveyr click I make which is annoying. Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-clicking/85c35be9-e1c8-45b2-8df2-135bfda8dafe
  7. Apps won't respond to mouse clicks.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Apps won't respond to mouse clicks.: Not sure if its a Windows 10 problem or not but, I have had my (pre-built but upgraded) PC for just over a year now and it's great! but for 1, it suddenly started feeling really slow and freezing (I have an m.2 nvme) but, most annoyingly, apps and games will just not respond...
  8. Mouse clicks

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mouse clicks: Hello, I noticed that when you go to a button to click on it, the computer doesnt register your click until you release the mouse button, as opposed to simply depressing it. I would like to change that, so that it registers the input when the mouse button is depressed as...
  9. Wireless mouse wheel won't click

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Wireless mouse wheel won't click: I have a Logitech M510 wireless mouse. After a recent update to a CAD program I use, the wheel click function stopped working. That is a critical function in my work with my CAD program. I can't seem to find a way to change any settings or update any drivers for it. I...
  10. Mouse won't right click on start

in Windows 10 Support
    Mouse won't right click on start: This is on an ACER laptop. Fresh install (not upgrade) and activation of WIN 10 Pro. The mouse (or external USB mouse) won't work using right click over the start icon. It will right click anywhere else, on the other parts of the taskbar, on the desktop, in apps...everywhere...