Windows 10: Mouse won't work after updating Windows 10

Discus and support Mouse won't work after updating Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My wireless mouse stopped working after updating Windows10 on my Lenovo laptop. I have read others have had this problem. I tried several fixes, and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Ladymcd07&, Mar 30, 2020.

1. Mouse won't work after updating Windows 10

My wireless mouse stopped working after updating Windows10 on my Lenovo laptop. I have read others have had this problem. I tried several fixes, and none have worked. Can someone please help. Thank-you

:)

Ladymcd07&, Mar 30, 2020

2. BLUETOOTH MOUSE WON T MOOVE. WHY?

I have a Microsoft Bluetooth Mouse 5000 that works only (right and left click works properly) but it won t moove. please help me and answer me as soon as possible.

#mahdichaabani, Mar 30, 2020
  3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

4. Nordic Win User

Mouse won't work after updating Windows 10

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Mar 30, 2020
Thema:

Mouse won't work after updating Windows 10

1. Mouse won't work after updating Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Mouse won't updating

2. After updating to windows 11, my mouse and keyboard won't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After updating to windows 11, my mouse and keyboard won't work: The mouse and Keyboard of my PC would not work after i updated my windows 11 operating system to 22H2.Kindly help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-updating-to-windows-11-my-mouse-and-keyboard/a730a8f3-929a-4249-beca-878777aacfdf
  3. After updating to windows 11, my mouse and keyboard won't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    After updating to windows 11, my mouse and keyboard won't work: The mouse and Keyboard of my PC would not work after i updated my windows 11 operating system to 22H2.Kindly help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-updating-to-windows-11-my-mouse-and-keyboard/a730a8f3-929a-4249-beca-878777aacfdf
  4. Mouse not working after windows update.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse not working after windows update.: I downloaded the recent windows update and now my mouse is not working. I can move the cursor and click on the desktop, but when I open chrome or any other application, I can no longer click on anything. I have no idea how to fix this and now I am updating it to windows 11...
  5. Mouse not working after windows update.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse not working after windows update.: I downloaded the recent windows update and now my mouse is not working. I can move the cursor and click on the desktop, but when I open chrome or any other application, I can no longer click on anything. I have no idea how to fix this and now I am updating it to windows 11...
  6. Keyboard and mouse won't work after windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard and mouse won't work after windows 10 update: I recently did an update for Windows 10 but it seems a bit different to a normal update where it installs when you shut down or restart the computer because this update would only install if I restarted the computer. Anyway, I installed it and when it finished I go to log...
  7. No mouse will work after windows 10 update.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    No mouse will work after windows 10 update.: Why are windows updates worse than any virus? After an update last night, windows is not showing my displays correctly. Scaling and resolution are off, and all of my apps and toolbar are offscreen. That's dumb, but I can fix it. But wait, nothing happens when I click my...
  8. Mouse not working after September Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse not working after September Windows 10 update: After the September Windows 10 update, the Logitech mouse does not work correctly. Although the settings are correct, the buttons are often reversed or inactive. The cursor often doesn't move. I have uninstalled the Windows update, the mouse driver, and every other...
  9. After Update Mouse & Keyboard Won't Work

After Update Mouse & Keyboard Won't Work: [IMG] My Acer all in one did an update. It is now stuck on this screen and the mouse and keyboard will not work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-update-mouse-keyboard-wont-work/cead84ec-84af-4437-b2f8-8c941038d700
  10. Keyboard and Mouse are not working after Windows 10 update

Keyboard and Mouse are not working after Windows 10 update: Shutdown my PC last night and updates were installed. I went to login today and both the keyboard and mouse will not work. I tried them on a separate device and they both worked fine. They will work in the BIOS and in Safe Mode, but i tried to run a system restore to roll...