Windows 10: Mouse won't work

Discus and support Mouse won't work in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; After the latest update, my mouse ain't working. I've tried almost every method I found on this forum. Help!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by BerniceKelly, Apr 14, 2019.

1. Mouse won't work

After the latest update, my mouse ain't working. I've tried almost every method I found on this forum.

Help!

:)

BerniceKelly, Apr 14, 2019
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

3. google and you tube stiil won t work

google and you tube stiil won t work

radelovric, Apr 14, 2019
  4. Mouse won't work

after latest update my phone lost his network and won t work...several times restart by himself...also wi-fi tile won t work

after latest update my phone lost his network and won t work...several times restart by himself...also wi-fi tile won t work

radelovrić, Apr 14, 2019
Thema:

Mouse won't work

1. Mouse won't work - Similar Threads - Mouse won't

2. Sculpt ergonomic mouse make windows won't get sleep

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sculpt ergonomic mouse make windows won't get sleep: I purchased a sculpt ergonomic mouse recently and I found a problem, I set the system turn off screen after 10 mins if there is no operation, but when I plugged in the mouse receiver, the system won't turn off the screen after half an hour (the mouse power is turned off and...
  3. Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Mouse won't connect.

Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Mouse won't connect.: I have had this mouse for months and it worked yesterday but not today. When I uninstall the device and turn off/on bluetooth, it automatically reinstalls, even without turning the mouse on. When I uninstall the device and try to pair the device without turning off/on the...
  4. Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Mouse is paired but won't connect.

Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Mouse is paired but won't connect.: I have had this mouse for months and it worked yesterday but not today. I have updated Windows. I have unpaired the device and installed it again. I have turned bluetooth on and off. I have checked drivers. Nothing works. I have owned this type of mouse for years and this...
  5. Windows 10 pc won't recognize keyboard nor mouse after blackout

Windows 10 pc won't recognize keyboard nor mouse after blackout: Hello everyone. I was working on my pc the other day and suddenly a power shortage happened. After the power came back I turned on my pc only to find that neither the keyboard nor the mouse worked. I tried plugging them on different USB ports and it doesn't work either, in...
  6. Microsoft Bluetooth 3600 mouse won't reconnect

Microsoft Bluetooth 3600 mouse won't reconnect: Got this mouse, paired it, and it worked fine for a while, but then it started not responding when left idle for a while, and the only way to get it to work again was to remove the device and re-pair it. I did this about 3 times while looking for a solution, but then it...
  7. Mouse cursor won't move

Mouse cursor won't move: I am using an ASUS Windows 10 Laptop and haven't been able to use the mouse since I shut it down. Before shutting it down, though, there was a necessary update. After that, the mouse cursor just disappeared. Right now, however, it is visible - but I still can't interact with...
  8. BlueTooth mouse won't connect after last update

BlueTooth mouse won't connect after last update: I've been using an older basic Logitech bluetooth 2 button scroll wheel mouse that was working perfectly till the update.. now it says i need password for my mouse? where would i find that or how do i get around it ? The mouse shows up and works fine on my mac so i know...
  9. Windows 10 won't wake up- black screen with mouse activity1809 versio

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 won't wake up- black screen with mouse activity1809 versio: Until recently my PC (Firefox Quantum 61.0.1 64bit// Windows 10 //1809 (OS Build 17763.316) 64bit /// Firefox ESR 52.1.0 - 32 bit 4 GB Memory/ AMD Radeon HD 7700 series Video Card//N68C-GS FX2.00 gigahertz AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core / ) always woke up with the touch of a...
  10. Arc Bluetooth mouse won't enter pairing mode

Arc Bluetooth mouse won't enter pairing mode: Alright after i got a new mouse for my PC i tried to pair it with my laptop (Windows 10) and it wont enter pairing mode. I have only tried to pair it twice (Once for my PC and once for my laptop) So why isn't it working?...