Windows 10: Mouse won't work

Discus and support Mouse won't work in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; After the latest update, my mouse ain't working. I've tried almost every method I found on this forum. Help!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by BerniceKelly, Apr 14, 2019.

1. Mouse won't work

After the latest update, my mouse ain't working. I've tried almost every method I found on this forum.

Help!

:)

BerniceKelly, Apr 14, 2019
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

3. google and you tube stiil won t work

google and you tube stiil won t work

radelovric, Apr 14, 2019
  4. Mouse won't work

after latest update my phone lost his network and won t work...several times restart by himself...also wi-fi tile won t work

after latest update my phone lost his network and won t work...several times restart by himself...also wi-fi tile won t work

radelovrić, Apr 14, 2019
Thema:

Mouse won't work

1. Mouse won't work - Similar Threads - Mouse won't

2. Mouse cursor won't change to default

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mouse cursor won't change to default: I needed a reverse video mouse pointer for my eyesight. So I went to Control Panel->Mouse->Pointers and changed it to "Windows Black (extra large system scheme)". Now, when it would normally show a pointer, it shows an hourglass even when nothing is running in the background....
  3. Mouse cursor won't change to default

in Windows 10 Support
    Mouse cursor won't change to default: I needed a reverse video mouse pointer for my eyesight. So I went to Control Panel->Mouse->Pointers and changed it to "Windows Black (extra large system scheme)". Now, when it would normally show a pointer, it shows an hourglass even when nothing is running in the background....
  4. Mouse randomly freezes, won't move or click, works again after a bit- everything else works...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse randomly freezes, won't move or click, works again after a bit- everything else works...: Computer has had no problems but then in the past 5 days or so the mouse/cursor will randomly freeze. I can't move it and clicking the mouse buttons does nothing. The rest of the computer works fine when this happens. Sometimes it will freeze at random moments- like when I'm...
  5. Microsoft Bluetooth 3600 mouse won't reconnect

Microsoft Bluetooth 3600 mouse won't reconnect: Got this mouse, paired it, and it worked fine for a while, but then it started not responding when left idle for a while, and the only way to get it to work again was to remove the device and re-pair it. I did this about 3 times while looking for a solution, but then it...
  6. Microsoft Surface Arc Mouse, Light Grey - CZV-00001 Won't power on

Microsoft Surface Arc Mouse, Light Grey - CZV-00001 Won't power on: I recently purchased this mouse 3rd party and cannot get it to turn on reliably. I've tried changing the batteries and it'll only turn on after reinserting the batteries. Then if I turn it off after about 5 minutes it won't turn on again unless I again reinsert the batteries....
  7. USB mouse won't connect

USB mouse won't connect: My USB mouse won't connect/be recognized. I put it in different ports, shut down my laptop and put the USB back in, and updated drivers. When I plug it in it won't even show up in device manager. please help. Windows: 10 Mouse: Logitech m317c...
  8. Sculpt ergonomic mouse make windows won't get sleep

Sculpt ergonomic mouse make windows won't get sleep: I purchased a sculpt ergonomic mouse recently and I found a problem, I set the system turn off screen after 10 mins if there is no operation, but when I plugged in the mouse receiver, the system won't turn off the screen after half an hour (the mouse power is turned off and...
  9. Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Mouse won't connect.

Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Mouse won't connect.: I have had this mouse for months and it worked yesterday but not today. When I uninstall the device and turn off/on bluetooth, it automatically reinstalls, even without turning the mouse on. When I uninstall the device and try to pair the device without turning off/on the...
  10. Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Mouse is paired but won't connect.

Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Mouse is paired but won't connect.: I have had this mouse for months and it worked yesterday but not today. I have updated Windows. I have unpaired the device and installed it again. I have turned bluetooth on and off. I have checked drivers. Nothing works. I have owned this type of mouse for years and this...