Windows 10: Mouse Works Perfectly Everything else is choppy

Discus and support Mouse Works Perfectly Everything else is choppy in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Trippie-Boi [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Trippie-Boi, Mar 13, 2020.

1. Mouse Works Perfectly Everything else is choppy

/u/Trippie-Boi, Mar 13, 2020

2. mouse is not working right

unfortunately there isn't a lot to a usb mouse. what i would suggest is checking the power management settings on it.

Right-click the start menu and choose device manager
    Expand Universal Serial Bus Controllers at the very bottom
    Double-click on each HUB you have listed, click Power Management Tab at the top, and UNCHECK "Allow this computer to turn off this device to save power"
    You may have HUBs called Generic and Root Hub. Perform the step above on All of them.

If you continue to have the issue, i would imagine your mouse is malfunctioning. Perhaps try another mouse just to be sure. This will help you determine if it is in fact the mouse of computer causing the issue.

Good Luck!!

samsonbiatch, Mar 13, 2020
  3. Wireless Mouse doesn't work properly

The different mouse that I tested on this works perfectly, but unfortunately, the mouse I used originally that I tested on the other computer, didn't work properly, just the buttons.

So, I bet that I'll either use the new mouse, which gets uncomfortable, because it's meant to be hidden in the computer via USB... Or, I buy a different mouse. Or, find the solution to the original problem..

Hunter Meredith, Mar 13, 2020
  4. Mouse Works Perfectly Everything else is choppy

Mouse not working

Hi MaalisuoKofi,

It appears that your mouse is no longer detected on your computer. The possible reasons why its no longer working could be hardware or driver issues. For us to isolate and address this issue, we would like to ask the following information:

• Are you using a laptop or a desktop computer?
    • If a desktop, are you using a USB or wireless mouse?

Since the issue appeared after an OS installation, we suggest that you run the hardware troubleshooter. Follow these steps:

• In the Cortana search, search for Troubleshooting.
    • Click Troubleshooting in the search results.
    • In the left pane, click View all.
    • Locate and click Hardware and Devices.
    • Click Next and follow the on-screen instructions.

You may also refer to Mouse, touchpad, and keyboard problems in Windows for more information.

Looking forward to your reply.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Mar 13, 2020
Thema:

Mouse Works Perfectly Everything else is choppy

1. Mouse Works Perfectly Everything else is choppy - Similar Threads - Mouse Works Perfectly

2. Internet works on everything else but PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet works on everything else but PC: When I start my computer, majority of the time I am not connected to the internet. When clicking on the globe by left click, the wi-fi option does not appear on the small window. When I right click to "Network and Internet Settings", sometimes it'll say Ethernet not plugged...
  3. Internet works on everything else but PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internet works on everything else but PC: When I start my computer, majority of the time I am not connected to the internet. When clicking on the globe by left click, the wi-fi option does not appear on the small window. When I right click to "Network and Internet Settings", sometimes it'll say Ethernet not plugged...
  4. Windows 10 Game Bar mic issues, works perfectly with everything else. Mainly Destiny 2...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Game Bar mic issues, works perfectly with everything else. Mainly Destiny 2...: I tried to join activity that requires microphone in game, but for some reason my Mic is ridiculously quiet in Game Bar and Destiny 2 while it's perfect elsewhere like Discord or Audacity. This has only happened in Microsoft Store games, and i'm convinced it's an issue there....
  5. Windows 10 Game Bar mic issues, works perfectly with everything else. Mainly Destiny 2...

Windows 10 Game Bar mic issues, works perfectly with everything else. Mainly Destiny 2...: I tried to join activity that requires microphone in game, but for some reason my Mic is ridiculously quiet in Game Bar and Destiny 2 while it's perfect elsewhere like Discord or Audacity. This has only happened in Microsoft Store games, and i'm convinced it's an issue there....
  6. wifi slow on pc despite everything else running perfect

in Windows 10 Gaming
    wifi slow on pc despite everything else running perfect: I have an older pc Optiplex 7020 and I recently replaced my wifi router. no matter what I try reconfiguring wifi settings, futzing with the adapter settings, full factory reset etc. my wifi is unbearably slow. It reads as perfectly fine but it doesnt even let me open...
  7. wifi slow on pc despite everything else running perfect

wifi slow on pc despite everything else running perfect: I have an older pc Optiplex 7020 and I recently replaced my wifi router. no matter what I try reconfiguring wifi settings, futzing with the adapter settings, full factory reset etc. my wifi is unbearably slow. It reads as perfectly fine but it doesnt even let me open...
  8. wifi slow on pc despite everything else running perfect

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  9. Can't get sound to play from emails. The sound works perfectly for everything else eg, games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't get sound to play from emails. The sound works perfectly for everything else eg, games: If I play a game the sounds works perfectly but if I play a video with sound from an email I can't get sound. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-get-sound-to-play-from-emails-the-sound-works/93508ce8-a34a-407f-b560-0a72a54c618a
  10. choppy mouse

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    choppy mouse: Windows 10-1607 i7 16GB ram SSD + HDD recently started - intermittent problem - CPU usage under 10% - RAM usage about 30% - DPCs appear OK When moving the mouse it acts like it is being preempted by other operations/interrupts and starts/stops moving for random times. I...