Windows 10: mouse wrong direction movement

Discus and support mouse wrong direction movement in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; hi, im not sure if im wrong or what but for me its wierd movement.. is it wrong direction movement?? im using windows 10. please check the videio... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ariesjon1804, May 25, 2020.

1. mouse wrong direction movement

/u/ariesjon1804, May 25, 2020

2. How do I change scroll direction of a mouse NOT listed under Mice?

Thanks; yes, those are great directions and did work to change the direction of the wired mouse that came with the computer. But the mouse I'm using doesn't show up as a mouse in the hardware list, so I can't follow the rest of those steps. I need the mouse to appear on the list of mice in order to complete this sequence.

salishsong, May 25, 2020
  3. Microsoft Ergonomic Sculpt Mouse - Quick Movements Cause Incorrect Movements

While using the MS Ergo Sculpt Mouse, when moving the mouse quickly across my mouse pad in an arching motion,the mouse seems to move sporadically and in all directions except the one it should be going in. Moving the mouse in a straight direction up and
    down, left and right, diagonally, no problems. When trying these swift arching movements, the mouse direction seems to invert for very brief moments, almost causing the mouse to move in circles at times. Mouse Acceleration is disabled, I'm up to date on my
    drivers, I have fresh batteries installed, and it happens across multiple mouse pads, desk mats, and bare desk surface. Has anyone else experienced this issues?

I love this mouse, but between my high resolution displays and my need to have accurate mouse movements and placement on screen for work, a low mouse movement speed setting is necessary for me to work accurately. I need to pick up and move the mouse across
    my mouse pad several times in order to move my cursor across my displays, and sometimes these arching motions need to happen, causing this issue to pop up.

heat_death51, May 25, 2020
  4. RonaldP Win User

mouse wrong direction movement

Notchy mouse movement

Well I was wrong. That didn't fix the problem. I think I'm calling it by the wrong name.
    I've got erratic cursor movement, I can't even "select" the first 5 words of this sentence using the mouse. I tried changing the cursor speed (slower) that didn't work.
    Any body have any ideas?
    Thanks, Ron

RonaldP, May 25, 2020
Thema:

mouse wrong direction movement

1. mouse wrong direction movement - Similar Threads - mouse wrong direction

2. Mouse moves the wrong direction.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse moves the wrong direction.: I can't fix my mouse if I physically move it up it goes left and moving the mouse down makes it go right if I want to go up and down on the screen I have to move the mouse left and right....
  3. Mouse moves the wrong direction.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse moves the wrong direction.: I can't fix my mouse if I physically move it up it goes left and moving the mouse down makes it go right if I want to go up and down on the screen I have to move the mouse left and right....
  4. Mouse moves the wrong direction.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Mouse movement error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse movement error: hello guys got a problem here. i am facing a problem with my mouse it is not working properly as the cursor goes left when my mouse goes right and it goes right when mouse goes left. there is also another problem as my mouse is of redgear a15 when i press the decreasing dpi...
  6. Mouse movement error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse movement error: hello guys got a problem here. i am facing a problem with my mouse it is not working properly as the cursor goes left when my mouse goes right and it goes right when mouse goes left. there is also another problem as my mouse is of redgear a15 when i press the decreasing dpi...
  7. Mouse movement error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Mouse is moving in a semi-wrong direction

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse is moving in a semi-wrong direction: Help when ever i move my mouse right goes left and when i move my mouse left it goes right. i'm fine when it comes to up and down. otherwise it's like it's stuck in a invert-y. how do i fix this? i need it to move where i move it. this both happening in game and on normal...
  9. Mouse Movement

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mouse Movement: I am having unwanted mouse movement, specifically when trying to manage files. I'll select a file in a folder and then find the mouse has returned me to the top of the folder and the selected file (still selected) is off the screen.....
  10. Mouse's abnormal movements

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse's abnormal movements: I just don't know how to explain it. you can look at the picture I given you[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouses-abnormal-movements/f7c94a76-d997-4588-9360-630734fdb409