Windows 10: Mouse

Discus and support Mouse in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; my keyboard mouse keeps going to the background and cannot be seen. Where is the setting to correct this issue? The Mouse is not fluid. It jumps as you... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ScottJarvis1, Sep 4, 2018.

1. Mouse

my keyboard mouse keeps going to the background and cannot be seen. Where is the setting to correct this issue? The Mouse is not fluid. It jumps as you try to use the mouse pad.

:)

ScottJarvis1, Sep 4, 2018
  2. Pavan_N Win User

Mouse lag

Hi Zbigniew,

I appreciate the troubleshooting steps you have tried to resolve the issue. I suggest you to install all pending Windows updates and check. Follow the steps below and check if that helps.

• Type Mouse and Touchpad Setting in Search and hit
      Enter.
    • Change settings as per your requirement; click on Advance mouse options.
    • Change settings under Buttons, Points, Pointer options, Wheel.

Do let us know the performance to mouse. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Sep 4, 2018
  3. Anne Ros Win User
    Wireless mouse "driver is unavailable" issues

Hi,

The error Driver is unavailable means that there is no available driver installed for your mouse that’s why it is not working. We suggest that you check the mouse driver from the device manager. Follow the steps below:

• Open Device Manager.
    • Look for Mice and other pointing devices and click it to expand.
    • Check if there is a driver for the wireless mouse.

If there is none, we suggest that you visit the manufacturer’s website of the mouse and download then install the latest mouse driver compatible to Windows 10.

Get back to us if you need further assistance.

Anne Ros, Sep 4, 2018
  4. Mouse

mouse is not working right

unfortunately there isn't a lot to a usb mouse. what i would suggest is checking the power management settings on it.

Right-click the start menu and choose device manager
    Expand Universal Serial Bus Controllers at the very bottom
    Double-click on each HUB you have listed, click Power Management Tab at the top, and UNCHECK "Allow this computer to turn off this device to save power"
    You may have HUBs called Generic and Root Hub. Perform the step above on All of them.

If you continue to have the issue, i would imagine your mouse is malfunctioning. Perhaps try another mouse just to be sure. This will help you determine if it is in fact the mouse of computer causing the issue.

Good Luck!!

samsonbiatch, Sep 4, 2018
Thema:

Mouse

1. Mouse - Similar Threads - Mouse

2. Desperately need help - Mouse freezes pc ports

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Desperately need help - Mouse freezes pc ports: Need Help UrgentlySo after nearly 10 different sites, and multiple threads, this issue has gone unresolvedRecently my mouse Logitech G300s will lock up all my pc ports as in nothing will work in it, be it keyboard or mouse, usbs etc do work though, if its connected in the...
  3. Cant get mouse to wake up computer

Cant get mouse to wake up computer: Windows Home v 20H2, OS build 19042.928 I can't find any feature of KB or Mouse to wake up computer ie pressing keys or shaking mouse). The only thing that works is to press the power button. Device Manager for mouse is checked in Power Management for "Allow this device to...
  4. Mouse Problem

Mouse Problem: Hey when i move my mouse really fast like to do a 180 in a game it suddenly stop and makes the sound when it gets disconnected and then like half a second later it moves again and makes the sound when it reconnects when i move it fast in settings --> devices i see its...
  5. The mose recient update fried my $160 gaming mouse!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    The mose recient update fried my $160 gaming mouse!: The mose recient update fried my $160 gaming mouse, and i want answers, it worked perfectly fine before and now after the updater it started to act funny then up and died! i want ot know what happend!...
  6. mouse settings lost

in Windows 10 Support
    mouse settings lost: Hi everyone, I have two computers, a desktop and a laptot, both are running Windows 10 Pro ver. 20H2 and both have the same problem. I set the mouse pointer on a black one and saved the configuration, but, after each login (for example when windows asks for admin credentials...
  7. upgrade disables bluetooth mouse

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    upgrade disables bluetooth mouse: There is one upgrade which dsables bluetooth and buggers up my mouse connection. It keeps happening and try as I might I keep letting it install even after cancelling upgrade.....Is there proper solution????...
  8. Missing Mouse driver

Missing Mouse driver: I'm using windows 10 dell laptop yesterday when I'm working on my laptop I see my cursor was blinking I thought there is problem in mouse driver and hence I go to Device manager>mouse & other pointing devices>Update driver And after updating driver I see that the mouse...
  9. Xbox Controller automatically disconnects and disables mouse.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Controller automatically disconnects and disables mouse.: Yesterday I was using a USB xbox controller and everything worked fine. I left my PC for a while and it went to sleep and when I came back I found that my mouse wasn't working anymore. Now whenever I try to plug in the xbox controller, it connects for about five seconds then...
  10. Mouse slowly starts to lag over time, solved by moving windows

Mouse slowly starts to lag over time, solved by moving windows: I have had this problem for a decent while now. It started whenever I upgraded my motherboard, CPU, and got 2 165hz monitors. Essentially the problem is, over time my mouse cursor starts to skip more frames, and inevitably, it starts looking less and less smooth. I also think...