Windows 10: Mouse

Discus and support Mouse in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My external mouse just stopped working in Windows 10. ????... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MartyS., Oct 1, 2019.

1. MartyS. Win User

Mouse

My external mouse just stopped working in Windows 10. ????

:)

MartyS., Oct 1, 2019
  2. Pavan_N Win User

Mouse lag

Hi Zbigniew,

I appreciate the troubleshooting steps you have tried to resolve the issue. I suggest you to install all pending Windows updates and check. Follow the steps below and check if that helps.

• Type Mouse and Touchpad Setting in Search and hit
      Enter.
    • Change settings as per your requirement; click on Advance mouse options.
    • Change settings under Buttons, Points, Pointer options, Wheel.

Do let us know the performance to mouse. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Oct 1, 2019
  3. mouse is not working right

unfortunately there isn't a lot to a usb mouse. what i would suggest is checking the power management settings on it.

Right-click the start menu and choose device manager
    Expand Universal Serial Bus Controllers at the very bottom
    Double-click on each HUB you have listed, click Power Management Tab at the top, and UNCHECK "Allow this computer to turn off this device to save power"
    You may have HUBs called Generic and Root Hub. Perform the step above on All of them.

If you continue to have the issue, i would imagine your mouse is malfunctioning. Perhaps try another mouse just to be sure. This will help you determine if it is in fact the mouse of computer causing the issue.

Good Luck!!

samsonbiatch, Oct 1, 2019
  4. Anne Ros Win User

Mouse

Wireless mouse "driver is unavailable" issues

Hi,

The error Driver is unavailable means that there is no available driver installed for your mouse that’s why it is not working. We suggest that you check the mouse driver from the device manager. Follow the steps below:

• Open Device Manager.
    • Look for Mice and other pointing devices and click it to expand.
    • Check if there is a driver for the wireless mouse.

If there is none, we suggest that you visit the manufacturer’s website of the mouse and download then install the latest mouse driver compatible to Windows 10.

Get back to us if you need further assistance.

Anne Ros, Oct 1, 2019
Thema:

Mouse

1. Mouse - Similar Threads - Mouse

2. How to disable Start Menu auto expand on mouse over in 1909?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to disable Start Menu auto expand on mouse over in 1909?: [ATTACH] Hi I'm not a fan of the new start menu behaviour after 1909 update, so i want to disable it. I found a way to do this, but it requires 3rd party program, so... you know... xdd Any ways to manually change that? Some gif i found on the internet submitted by...
  3. Can't Pair Bluetooth Mouse To Windows 10!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't Pair Bluetooth Mouse To Windows 10!: Hey, Problem Can't pair mouses via Bluetooth. Story I had a problem with my MX Master 2S so in the Bluetooth menu I clicked on "remove device". Now I can't pair it any more (and I don't have the dongle). I press on the EasySwitch, light is blinking, "MX Master 2S" pop...
  4. Mouse problem

Mouse problem: When I am moving my mouse it frequently highlights what it is being dragged over sometimes selects and therefore an action takes place that I didn't want. I tried drivers, I tried a different USB mouse and still it happened. Then I actually received a replacement laptop and...
  5. Mouse again

Mouse again: Err... My mouse is all over the place. Any ideas? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-again/46fba077-332f-4f35-8408-de5048227b5e
  6. mouse not working on new laptop after software installation

mouse not working on new laptop after software installation: After installing some software on new laptop mouse no longer responds https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-not-working-on-new-laptop-after-software/bb75c1f7-f332-4ba7-98de-4f7269075801
  7. Windows 10 Mouse cursor stuck in center of screen

Windows 10 Mouse cursor stuck in center of screen: Earlier tonight I pulled an old laptop out of my storage and was going to set it up for a person that cannot afford to purchase any laptop. The laptop is rather old and does have Win10 installed. I've booted the system, this process was slow but it may be the age of the...
  8. FREEZING MOUSE

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    FREEZING MOUSE: So two days ago I finished a build for my pc. Booted it up, and I put my old hard drive in it, worked perfectly fine. The next morning, my audio is cutting in and out, and my mouse stops working for a second then starts working again. This didn’t start happening until i...
  9. Screen saver not working after connecting mouse

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screen saver not working after connecting mouse: After I put a brand new iMicro MO-M10U optical mouse on my computer the the screen saver will not work. If I disconnect the mouse, it will work. I can use my wireless mouse and it will work. Does anyone know what I can do to make the wired iMicro MO-M10U mouse work?...
  10. Mouse Cursor Hijack?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mouse Cursor Hijack?: (Windows 10 Pro, Version 1909, OS Build 18363.476) I have started having a problem in the last week, and my google-fu is failing me. My mouse cursor will be randomly grabbed and moved to a specific location* on my primary screen, and then will start clicking rapidly as it...