Windows 10: mouse

Discus and support mouse in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; How to activate scrolling with mouse https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse/86c90348-e563-4b0d-99da-cc1dfe2a4be5 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SURINDERSINGH5, Nov 9, 2019.

1. mouse

How to activate scrolling with mouse

:)

SURINDERSINGH5, Nov 9, 2019
  2. Pavan_N Win User

Mouse lag

Hi Zbigniew,

I appreciate the troubleshooting steps you have tried to resolve the issue. I suggest you to install all pending Windows updates and check. Follow the steps below and check if that helps.

• Type Mouse and Touchpad Setting in Search and hit
      Enter.
    • Change settings as per your requirement; click on Advance mouse options.
    • Change settings under Buttons, Points, Pointer options, Wheel.

Do let us know the performance to mouse. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Nov 9, 2019
  3. mouse is not working right

unfortunately there isn't a lot to a usb mouse. what i would suggest is checking the power management settings on it.

Right-click the start menu and choose device manager
    Expand Universal Serial Bus Controllers at the very bottom
    Double-click on each HUB you have listed, click Power Management Tab at the top, and UNCHECK "Allow this computer to turn off this device to save power"
    You may have HUBs called Generic and Root Hub. Perform the step above on All of them.

If you continue to have the issue, i would imagine your mouse is malfunctioning. Perhaps try another mouse just to be sure. This will help you determine if it is in fact the mouse of computer causing the issue.

Good Luck!!

samsonbiatch, Nov 9, 2019
  4. Anne Ros Win User

mouse

Wireless mouse "driver is unavailable" issues

Hi,

The error Driver is unavailable means that there is no available driver installed for your mouse that’s why it is not working. We suggest that you check the mouse driver from the device manager. Follow the steps below:

• Open Device Manager.
    • Look for Mice and other pointing devices and click it to expand.
    • Check if there is a driver for the wireless mouse.

If there is none, we suggest that you visit the manufacturer’s website of the mouse and download then install the latest mouse driver compatible to Windows 10.

Get back to us if you need further assistance.

Anne Ros, Nov 9, 2019
Thema:

mouse

1. mouse - Similar Threads - mouse

2. why do i need to re-pair my bt mouse under win10 after last update on every re-boot ?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    why do i need to re-pair my bt mouse under win10 after last update on every re-boot ?: all said above https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-do-i-need-to-re-pair-my-bt-mouse-under-win10/774feab4-48d4-4621-85d2-7940a21ebea3
  3. Microsoft Arc Mouse scroll wheel sound

Microsoft Arc Mouse scroll wheel sound: How do I turn off the sound on my Arc Mouse scroll wheel? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-arc-mouse-scroll-wheel-sound/027d2bd0-a9d5-4347-9410-4768c11f4bea
  4. after upgrading from win7 to win10, kb and mouse freezes sometimes with VLC

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    after upgrading from win7 to win10, kb and mouse freezes sometimes with VLC: when VLC is opened, playing a movie, using the keyboard would instantly freeze the kb and mouse. for example, if i hit space bar to pause, my mouse would freeze for about 3 seconds and the movie still plays. the only way to pause or do anything with VLC is by using the mouse...
  5. Do you guys know of a different way to drag the mouse in Windows 10?

Do you guys know of a different way to drag the mouse in Windows 10?: Is there a program or a secret registry editor setting to add an easier way to drag the mouse cursor. I am a quadriplegic with muscular dystrophy. And it is starting to get too much in the way of my editing. submitted by /u/cachooscar [link] [comments]...
  6. Microsoft Surface Keyboard and Mouse keep disconnecting even though in the bluetooth screen...

Microsoft Surface Keyboard and Mouse keep disconnecting even though in the bluetooth screen...: My surface keyboard and mouse just stop working. Even when I am actively using them. I have to go back into the bluetooth settings and click on the surface keyboard and then it starts working again. Also, it says they are connected when I do that. I checked all drivers and...
  7. How to change mouse pointers

How to change mouse pointers: Hi, I have downloaded a mouse pointer pack that includes pointers that you get while hovering over text or when you are over something clickable. However, I can't seem to find a way to apply them all. I can just apply one of them as they become the standard mouse pointer, is...
  8. Mouse Loading Circle after upgrade to Windows 10

Mouse Loading Circle after upgrade to Windows 10: Hey, I recently upgraded Windows 7 to Windows 10 while keeping my old data. Now every time when I have been inactive for a while and then move the cursor again and sometimes when I switch tabs/load a new site a blue loading circle appears. I checked in task manager what the...
  9. Docking Station, Win10, mouse stops working after resolution change

Docking Station, Win10, mouse stops working after resolution change: I have a customer that is using a docking station with dual monitors. When she goes into a certain web app horizon, it resets the screen resolution. The moment that happens, her trackpad will work on the desktop, but not in the web browser. She is using the trackpad and...
  10. Wired Mouse not responding after wake up

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Wired Mouse not responding after wake up: Since I upgraded to Win 10 when my pc wakes from sleep the wired mouse slowly stops working. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wired-mouse-not-responding-after-wake-up/0538c5e0-4c18-454d-9e07-1453dc4682f0