Windows 10: Mouse

Discus and support Mouse in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; When I try moving through a series of choices, my mouse will skip to the second item. I tried changing the speed of the double-click option to no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ALICEO'MARA, Nov 21, 2019.

1. Mouse

When I try moving through a series of choices, my mouse will skip to the second item. I tried changing the speed of the double-click option to no avail. I can't find any other option in Settings to give me greater control.

:)

ALICEO'MARA, Nov 21, 2019
  2. Pavan_N Win User

Mouse lag

Hi Zbigniew,

I appreciate the troubleshooting steps you have tried to resolve the issue. I suggest you to install all pending Windows updates and check. Follow the steps below and check if that helps.

• Type Mouse and Touchpad Setting in Search and hit
      Enter.
    • Change settings as per your requirement; click on Advance mouse options.
    • Change settings under Buttons, Points, Pointer options, Wheel.

Do let us know the performance to mouse. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Nov 21, 2019
  3. mouse is not working right

unfortunately there isn't a lot to a usb mouse. what i would suggest is checking the power management settings on it.

Right-click the start menu and choose device manager
    Expand Universal Serial Bus Controllers at the very bottom
    Double-click on each HUB you have listed, click Power Management Tab at the top, and UNCHECK "Allow this computer to turn off this device to save power"
    You may have HUBs called Generic and Root Hub. Perform the step above on All of them.

If you continue to have the issue, i would imagine your mouse is malfunctioning. Perhaps try another mouse just to be sure. This will help you determine if it is in fact the mouse of computer causing the issue.

Good Luck!!

samsonbiatch, Nov 21, 2019
  4. Anne Ros Win User

Mouse

Wireless mouse "driver is unavailable" issues

Hi,

The error Driver is unavailable means that there is no available driver installed for your mouse that’s why it is not working. We suggest that you check the mouse driver from the device manager. Follow the steps below:

• Open Device Manager.
    • Look for Mice and other pointing devices and click it to expand.
    • Check if there is a driver for the wireless mouse.

If there is none, we suggest that you visit the manufacturer’s website of the mouse and download then install the latest mouse driver compatible to Windows 10.

Get back to us if you need further assistance.

Anne Ros, Nov 21, 2019
Thema:

Mouse

1. Mouse - Similar Threads - Mouse

2. How can I remove mouse's right click menu's shortcut??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I remove mouse's right click menu's shortcut??: Hey, There!Greetings! I am a windows 11 user. I just want to know how to remove the mouse's right click command shortcut key. Such as Ctrl+Z shows on the right side of undo. I just want the undo option, no shortcut command I want.I just don't want to have shortcut key...
  3. How can I remove mouse's right click menu's shortcut??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I remove mouse's right click menu's shortcut??: Hey, There!Greetings! I am a windows 11 user. I just want to know how to remove the mouse's right click command shortcut key. Such as Ctrl+Z shows on the right side of undo. I just want the undo option, no shortcut command I want.I just don't want to have shortcut key...
  4. Mouse not selecting properly. The 2 Methods did not fix it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse not selecting properly. The 2 Methods did not fix it.: Is there anything new or different? These are the two methods from 2016. Thank you.https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-all-of-a-sudden-not-selecting-anything/4436908b-1ee3-4cb6-b744-4685add13407...
  5. Mouse not selecting properly. The 2 Methods did not fix it.

Mouse not selecting properly. The 2 Methods did not fix it.: Is there anything new or different? These are the two methods from 2016. Thank you.https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-all-of-a-sudden-not-selecting-anything/4436908b-1ee3-4cb6-b744-4685add13407...
  6. My mouse is stuck at the right side of my screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My mouse is stuck at the right side of my screen: So this issue came out of nowhere. I was in the main menu of Valorant when suddenly my mouse just teleported and started getting stuck to the far center right side of my screen. If I try to drag it then the next frame it gets pulled back in. Issue persisted even after closing...
  7. My mouse is stuck at the right side of my screen

My mouse is stuck at the right side of my screen: So this issue came out of nowhere. I was in the main menu of Valorant when suddenly my mouse just teleported and started getting stuck to the far center right side of my screen. If I try to drag it then the next frame it gets pulled back in. Issue persisted even after closing...
  8. Mouse and system stuttering

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse and system stuttering: The machine in question is an HP Pro SFF 290 G9 Desktop PC 12th Gen IntelR CoreTM i7-12700 2.10 GHz processor Installed RAM 16.0 GB 15.7 GB usable System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor The problem specifically consists of Mouse stuttering and obvious...
  9. Mouse and system stuttering

Mouse and system stuttering: The machine in question is an HP Pro SFF 290 G9 Desktop PC 12th Gen IntelR CoreTM i7-12700 2.10 GHz processor Installed RAM 16.0 GB 15.7 GB usable System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor The problem specifically consists of Mouse stuttering and obvious...
  10. I am having trouble click left mouse and selecting text

I am having trouble click left mouse and selecting text: I am trying to select text in documents and web pages. When I use the left click hold function on my mouse, the highlighted text does not remain highlighted. It takes my MULTIPLE attempts for it to select it. Windows 11 PRO: Dell Inspiron Computer IntelR CoreTM i7-10510U CPU...