Windows 10: Mousepad and bottom row of function buttons disabled

Discus and support Mousepad and bottom row of function buttons disabled in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi I was hoping somebody could help me. I don't know what has happened but my bottom row of function buttons and my mousepad is not working. The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SCOTTROPER1, May 9, 2019.

1. Mousepad and bottom row of function buttons disabled

Hi I was hoping somebody could help me.

I don't know what has happened but my bottom row of function buttons and my mousepad is not working.

The pointer circle between the g and h in the middle of the keyboard works and the top row of function buttons work.

I`ve tried tapping the top left of the mousepad but nothings happening.

I`ve also tried altering settings but still nothing.

I can cope with not having the bottom buttons working but I need the mousepad to work as I`m not always at a desk to work with my mouse.

Thanks

:)

SCOTTROPER1, May 9, 2019

2. f9 mousepad enable/disable not working since upgrade to windows 10

Since upgrading to Windows 10, the f9 key which is used to enable/disable mousepad/touchpad on my ASUS laptop no longer works to disable the mousepad. Mousepad is enabled and I can't disable it. What can I do to get this function key working again, or
    is there another way to disable the mousepad (but not permanently)? I much prefer to disable it and use separate mouse under most circumstances using the laptop (otherwise my hands touch mousepad and do things I don't want all the time). Other function keys
    seem to be working fine.

LynnEdwards3, May 9, 2019
  3. Disabling Mousepad

I have windows 10, laptop is an ASUS. How do I disable the mousepad?

CindyG2018, May 9, 2019
  4. Mousepad and bottom row of function buttons disabled

laptop mousepad not functioning

I installed a driverpack solutions my mousepad stopped functioning,any help

kiming alfredkintu, May 9, 2019
Thema:

Mousepad and bottom row of function buttons disabled

1. Mousepad and bottom row of function buttons disabled - Similar Threads - Mousepad bottom row

2. Functions button

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Functions button: After update Win 11 23H2 version, The "Windows" button and the "Fn" button have their functions changed. Before, I pressed 'Windows+I' to go to "Setting", now I have to press 'Fn+I'...
  3. Functions button

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Functions button: After update Win 11 23H2 version, The "Windows" button and the "Fn" button have their functions changed. Before, I pressed 'Windows+I' to go to "Setting", now I have to press 'Fn+I'...
  4. Function buttons

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Function buttons: I have a Toshiba Satellite S75-B7396 and I'm wondering how to turn off the function button shortcuts brightness, volume, etc. There are some games that use the function keys and I want to figure out how turn off those shortcuts....
  5. Function buttons

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Function buttons: I have a Toshiba Satellite S75-B7396 and I'm wondering how to turn off the function button shortcuts brightness, volume, etc. There are some games that use the function keys and I want to figure out how turn off those shortcuts....
  6. Mousepad disabled

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mousepad disabled: Hi, My mouse pad is not working anymore. My laptop does not have the "toggle" everyone talks about, so I don't know what happened or how to fix it. When I go to the mousepad settings, it does not show me any option to turn it on or off. I've also seen suggestions to use...
  7. Spades continually on bottom row in Freecell

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Spades continually on bottom row in Freecell: I've been noticing lately that for some reason, often almost all the spades are on the bottom row in Freecell games, and usually in some kind of order. Here are screen shots of the last three games I've played. This has been going on for a few days, and even though I only...
  8. Disabling Mousepad

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Disabling Mousepad: I have windows 10, laptop is an ASUS. How do I disable the mousepad? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/disabling-mousepad/7580f27f-6565-4f43-a74a-ccc4dac35588
  9. I can't click on anything in the bottom row.

in Windows 10 Customization
    I can't click on anything in the bottom row.: I can't click on that bottom row and this makes it harder to navigate, I have to keep all apps in different locations and I'm wondering how do I fix it? I can't add a screenshot but I can explain where it is, it's at the bottom of a windows 10 screen, it has cortana and it...
  10. Disable full row select

in Windows 10 Support
    Disable full row select: Does anyone know how to disable full Row select in windows 10 creators update? I was able to do it before, but can’t figure it out in the creators update. 95905