Windows 10: Mousepad and Keys not working at the same time.

Discus and support Mousepad and Keys not working at the same time. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have spent a lot of time trying to figure this out but still, nothing has been fixed. I cant use my mousepad while I'm typing, I'm trying to play... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by 2skywalkers, Sep 8, 2018.

1. 2skywalkers Win User

Mousepad and Keys not working at the same time.

I have spent a lot of time trying to figure this out but still, nothing has been fixed. I cant use my mousepad while I'm typing, I'm trying to play games so its a big issue for me. I downloaded something called like 'Sypnatic mouse driver', or something like that. When I open 'mouse proporties' there is a tab called ClickPad Settings, I go to that, and click the 'ClickPad Settings' button. I then go to 'SmartSense' and turn it off. It still does not work though for some reason.

:)

2skywalkers, Sep 8, 2018
  2. Vijaya Kumari 1 Win User

Mousepad not working after windows 10

Hi Bon,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I’m sorry to know that Mouse pad is not working after upgrading to Windows 10. Don't worry, I'll be happy to assist you with this.

Method 1:
    Run “Hardware and Devices” troubleshooter to diagnose the exact issue.

Follow these steps to run the troubleshooter:

• Press “Windows key + W”.
    • Type “Troubleshooting” without quotes in the Search box and hit enter.
    • Select “Hardware and Sound” from the Troubleshooter Window.
    • Select “Hardware and Devices” under Devices
      option.
    • Follow the On Screen instructions.

Method 2:
    Un-install and re-install mouse pad drivers from the manufacturer’s website and see if that helps:

Step 1:
    Un-install the drivers:

Follow these steps:

• Press “Windows Key + W” from the keyboard.
    • Type “device Manager” without quotes in the search box and hit enter.
    • Right click on the mousepad drivers and select “Uninstall”.
    • Restart the computer once it is uninstalled.
    Step 2: Download the latest mousepad drivers for Windows 10 from manufacturer’s website and check if it helps.

Please feel free to contact us, if you need any further help we would be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Vijaya Kumari 1, Sep 8, 2018
  3. LynnEdwards3 Win User
    f9 mousepad enable/disable not working since upgrade to windows 10

Since upgrading to Windows 10, the f9 key which is used to enable/disable mousepad/touchpad on my ASUS laptop no longer works to disable the mousepad. Mousepad is enabled and I can't disable it. What can I do to get this function key working again, or
    is there another way to disable the mousepad (but not permanently)? I much prefer to disable it and use separate mouse under most circumstances using the laptop (otherwise my hands touch mousepad and do things I don't want all the time). Other function keys
    seem to be working fine.

LynnEdwards3, Sep 8, 2018
  4. AnitaBarany Win User

mousepad

How do I turn off the mousepad on my HP?

I tried the F5, F6, F7 keys but nothing works.

I held down the CTRL key then pushed the F keys and then I tried the FN button and the F keys... still nothing

AnitaBarany, Sep 8, 2018
Thema:

1. Mousepad and Keys not working at the same time. - Similar Threads - Mousepad Keys working

2. Windows 10: pressing the A, S and C keys at the same time

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10: pressing the A, S and C keys at the same time: i am curious how to get windows to accept pressing the a, s and c keys at the same time. whenever i press the particular combination, windows will ignore the c press and beep if i continue to hold down all three. all other 3 button combinations work as expected so its not a...
  3. Laptop Mousepad not working correctly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Laptop Mousepad not working correctly: Hi. My laptop touchpad isn't working properly. If I click the left button it performs a right-click and if I click the right button it does nothing. if tap the touchpad it performs a right-click also. my primary button is set to left. I am using windows 10. please help!!...
  4. mousepad not working after windows 10 install

mousepad not working after windows 10 install: Hi. i have just installed Windows 10 pro 64 bit to an acer aspire E15 laptop (it had Windows 8.1). now the mouse pad doesnt work. ive re downloaded the drivers and installed to no avail, and it also seems to be different (it has the cortana search bar which disappeared on my...
  5. Disabling Mousepad

Disabling Mousepad: I have windows 10, laptop is an ASUS. How do I disable the mousepad? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/disabling-mousepad/7580f27f-6565-4f43-a74a-ccc4dac35588
  6. Mousepad and Keys not working at the same time.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Mousepad and Keys not working at the same time.: I have spent a lot of time trying to figure this out but still, nothing has been fixed. I cant use my mousepad while I'm typing, I'm trying to play games so its a big issue for me. I downloaded something called like 'Sypnatic mouse driver', or something like that. When I open...
  7. Bluetooth-Headset and Microphone not working at the same time.

Bluetooth-Headset and Microphone not working at the same time.: Hi, i purchased the Motorola Pulse Escape headphones and im not able to use the headphones and its mic at the same time, i dont know why but i can hear evryting ok but no one hears me and i did already check my drivers too. My headphones are selected as the standard entry and...
  8. My earphones and and speakers work at the same time Please help!

My earphones and and speakers work at the same time Please help!: I've been having this problem for about a week, but my sound from my earphones completely stopped working and I cant find anywhere to fix it. For the most part, my headphone jack isn't detecting any of the earphones I put in it. First, I've tried updating my Realtek Audio...
  9. Same product key for all?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Same product key for all?: Ok I decided I would undergo some testing & I whipped out some unused laptops with windows 7 home on them. I upgraded all 5 to windows 10. I used a program called produkey to show me my product key with network disabled for safety. Well it displayed internet explorer product...
  10. Gestures on Mousepad

Gestures on Mousepad: I have been able to disable most mousepad gestures (e.g. scrolling, zooming, etc.) by going to Settings, Devices, Mouse and Touchpad, Additional Mouse Options, Click Pad Settings and deselecting the various options (I do not want the mousepad to do anything except move the...