Windows 10: Mousepad and Keys not working at the same time.

Discus and support Mousepad and Keys not working at the same time. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have spent a lot of time trying to figure this out but still, nothing has been fixed. I cant use my mousepad while I'm typing, I'm trying to play... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by 2skywalkers, Sep 8, 2018.

1. Mousepad and Keys not working at the same time.

I have spent a lot of time trying to figure this out but still, nothing has been fixed. I cant use my mousepad while I'm typing, I'm trying to play games so its a big issue for me. I downloaded something called like 'Sypnatic mouse driver', or something like that. When I open 'mouse proporties' there is a tab called ClickPad Settings, I go to that, and click the 'ClickPad Settings' button. I then go to 'SmartSense' and turn it off. It still does not work though for some reason.

:)

2skywalkers, Sep 8, 2018

2. Mousepad not working after windows 10

Hi Bon,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I’m sorry to know that Mouse pad is not working after upgrading to Windows 10. Don't worry, I'll be happy to assist you with this.

Method 1:
    Run “Hardware and Devices” troubleshooter to diagnose the exact issue.

Follow these steps to run the troubleshooter:

• Press “Windows key + W”.
    • Type “Troubleshooting” without quotes in the Search box and hit enter.
    • Select “Hardware and Sound” from the Troubleshooter Window.
    • Select “Hardware and Devices” under Devices
      option.
    • Follow the On Screen instructions.

Method 2:
    Un-install and re-install mouse pad drivers from the manufacturer’s website and see if that helps:

Step 1:
    Un-install the drivers:

Follow these steps:

• Press “Windows Key + W” from the keyboard.
    • Type “device Manager” without quotes in the search box and hit enter.
    • Right click on the mousepad drivers and select “Uninstall”.
    • Restart the computer once it is uninstalled.
    Step 2: Download the latest mousepad drivers for Windows 10 from manufacturer’s website and check if it helps.

Please feel free to contact us, if you need any further help we would be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Vijaya Kumari 1, Sep 8, 2018
  3. f9 mousepad enable/disable not working since upgrade to windows 10

Since upgrading to Windows 10, the f9 key which is used to enable/disable mousepad/touchpad on my ASUS laptop no longer works to disable the mousepad. Mousepad is enabled and I can't disable it. What can I do to get this function key working again, or
    is there another way to disable the mousepad (but not permanently)? I much prefer to disable it and use separate mouse under most circumstances using the laptop (otherwise my hands touch mousepad and do things I don't want all the time). Other function keys
    seem to be working fine.

LynnEdwards3, Sep 8, 2018
  4. Mousepad and Keys not working at the same time.

mousepad

How do I turn off the mousepad on my HP?

I tried the F5, F6, F7 keys but nothing works.

I held down the CTRL key then pushed the F keys and then I tried the FN button and the F keys... still nothing

AnitaBarany, Sep 8, 2018
Thema:

Mousepad and Keys not working at the same time.

1. Mousepad and Keys not working at the same time. - Similar Threads - Mousepad Keys working

2. My mousepad is not working....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My mousepad is not working....: Every time I update the windows while I'm using my Wireless Mouse, After the update my mousepad would not work and I then go back to my previous update...I want a solution...Windows 11Mouse: NIYE SB-SLYXM10Laptop: IdeaPad Gaming 3 15, AMD Ryzen™ 7 4800H...
  3. My mousepad is not working....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My mousepad is not working....: Every time I update the windows while I'm using my Wireless Mouse, After the update my mousepad would not work and I then go back to my previous update...I want a solution...Windows 11Mouse: NIYE SB-SLYXM10Laptop: IdeaPad Gaming 3 15, AMD Ryzen™ 7 4800H...
  4. Mousepad not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mousepad not working: Hello:The mousepad of my computer did not work.I tried to update the driver but it said that the driver is up to date.If I used and external mouse it work.The computer is a Acer Aspire A315-56Can you tell me how to solve that problem.Thanks,Hiram...
  5. Mousepad not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mousepad not working: Hello:The mousepad of my computer did not work.I tried to update the driver but it said that the driver is up to date.If I used and external mouse it work.The computer is a Acer Aspire A315-56Can you tell me how to solve that problem.Thanks,Hiram...
  6. Mousepad not working

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. mousepad not working suddenly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    mousepad not working suddenly: windows 10 I have put this in n here, but do not get help on it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...=1610203347163 May get help on this forum I cannot seem to get my touch mouse pad to bee seen by windows 10, it did work, but now you cannot even see it in settings,...
  8. mousepad not working suddenly

in Windows 10 Support
    mousepad not working suddenly: windows 10 I have put this in n here, but do not get help on it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...=1610203347163 May get help on this forum I cannot seem to get my touch mouse pad to bee seen by windows 10, it did work, but now you cannot even see it in settings,...
  9. mousepad not working suddenly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    mousepad not working suddenly: I cannot seem to get my touch mouse pad to bee seen by windows 10, it did work, but now you cannot even see it in settings, does not dispaly mousepad. I have a Asus gaming FX570UD. I did even pull out the tp cable between mouse and motherboard but still not see mousepad in...
  10. Mousepad and Keys not working at the same time.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Mousepad and Keys not working at the same time.: I have spent a lot of time trying to figure this out but still, nothing has been fixed. I cant use my mousepad while I'm typing, I'm trying to play games so its a big issue for me. I downloaded something called like 'Sypnatic mouse driver', or something like that. When I open...