Windows 10: Mousepad not working

Discus and support Mousepad not working in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello:The mousepad of my computer did not work.I tried to update the driver but it said that the driver is up to date.If I used and external mouse it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by hiramj5077, Mar 21, 2022.

1. Mousepad not working

Hello:The mousepad of my computer did not work.I tried to update the driver but it said that the driver is up to date.If I used and external mouse it work.The computer is a Acer Aspire A315-56Can you tell me how to solve that problem.Thanks,Hiram

:)

hiramj5077, Mar 21, 2022
Thema:

Mousepad not working

1. Mousepad not working - Similar Threads - Mousepad working

2. Laptops mousepad and keyboard aren't working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptops mousepad and keyboard aren't working.: I have windows 11. When I enter BIOS I can use the mouse and keyboard. Can't use them in safe mode. External mouse and keyboard also don't work. I already restored to last point and that didn't solve the issue. Any other things I can try?...
  3. Laptops mousepad and keyboard aren't working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptops mousepad and keyboard aren't working.: I have windows 11. When I enter BIOS I can use the mouse and keyboard. Can't use them in safe mode. External mouse and keyboard also don't work. I already restored to last point and that didn't solve the issue. Any other things I can try?...
  4. My mousepad does not work or show up in settings

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My mousepad does not work or show up in settings: So, I got a new laptop, and it came preinstalled with windows 11 so I went back to windows 10 and when I did the mousepad stop working. The mousepad doesn't show in settings or in device manger. I've done everything to fix this problem, but nothing works. I've updated drivers...
  5. My mousepad does not work or show up in settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My mousepad does not work or show up in settings: So, I got a new laptop, and it came preinstalled with windows 11 so I went back to windows 10 and when I did the mousepad stop working. The mousepad doesn't show in settings or in device manger. I've done everything to fix this problem, but nothing works. I've updated drivers...
  6. My mousepad does not work or show up in settings

7. Why does my mouse work fine on my desk, but not a mousepad?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my mouse work fine on my desk, but not a mousepad?: It sounds like a weird question with a simple answer: change mousepad.Both of my mice are the same brand, build etc. but that hasn't given me issues before. I recently retired an old mousepad and bought a new one for my pc right after this issue started; but when I use either...
  8. Why does my mouse work fine on my desk, but not a mousepad?

Why does my mouse work fine on my desk, but not a mousepad?: It sounds like a weird question with a simple answer: change mousepad.Both of my mice are the same brand, build etc. but that hasn't given me issues before. I recently retired an old mousepad and bought a new one for my pc right after this issue started; but when I use either...
  9. Why does my mouse work fine on my desk, but not a mousepad?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. How can I get my mousepad to work?

How can I get my mousepad to work?: My mouse is not showing up on screen and no matter what I try, it doesn't bring back the mouse, I need my computer to access my classes for college. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-get-my-mousepad-to-work/80d16276-9fa4-468f-83c9-f9f64d8a6fbd