Windows 10: Mousepad Uninstalled After 10 Update

Discus and support Mousepad Uninstalled After 10 Update in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; The mousepad on my laptop is not working now that I have updated to windows 10. I have reinstalled the correct drivers from advent and gone through the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Neilc, Aug 9, 2015.

1. Neilc Win User

Mousepad Uninstalled After 10 Update

The mousepad on my laptop is not working now that I have updated to windows 10. I have reinstalled the correct drivers from advent and gone through the mouse settings but nothing is working. Any help would be appreciated! The laptop is an advent monza s200

:)

Neilc, Aug 9, 2015

2. Windows 10 Mousepad does not work anymore

Just updated to Windows 10. After restart the mousepad is fully disabled, and I am unable to navigate, click or do any activity with the pad.

Uninstalling is a no go as I can not get to the devicemanager commands, arrows do not work.

Anybody knows a work around to get the mousepad working again?

Anthony

Tonthesafetyguy, Aug 9, 2015
  3. Touchpad stopped working after I downloaded Windows 10

After updating to Windows 10, my mousepad/touchpad did not work. Luckily, I have a touchscreen laptop, but I would prefer to have my mousepad.

Could anyone help me in fixing this?

Thank you,

Miranda

MirandaD24, Aug 9, 2015
  4. YOU
    You Win User

5. Neilc Win User
    Yeah that was the one. I have restarted and there are new options in the settings for the mousepad. The problem is I'm having to use tab and the arrow keys to get to everything and it's not letting me tab over to the options I want. Cheers anyway!

Neilc, Aug 9, 2015
  6. Hi when I had that trouble with mine I plugged in my usb mouse and that woke up the mouse pad on the laptop, have had no trouble since also have you pressed fn and f5 together sometimes that will wake it up.

hTconeM9user, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Mousepad Uninstalled After 10 Update - Similar Threads - Mousepad Uninstalled Update

2. Mousepad not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mousepad not working: Hello:The mousepad of my computer did not work.I tried to update the driver but it said that the driver is up to date.If I used and external mouse it work.The computer is a Acer Aspire A315-56Can you tell me how to solve that problem.Thanks,Hiram...
  3. Mousepad not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mousepad not working: Hello:The mousepad of my computer did not work.I tried to update the driver but it said that the driver is up to date.If I used and external mouse it work.The computer is a Acer Aspire A315-56Can you tell me how to solve that problem.Thanks,Hiram...
  4. Mousepad not working

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Laggy mousepad after using keyboard

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Laggy mousepad after using keyboard: If you try to move the cursor with the touchpad within a second or two of typing something, the cursor will not respond to the trackpad and will not move. Has anyone been able to solve this? Touchpad/mouse comes up as "HID-Compitable mouse", driver 10.0.19041.1. No synaptics...
  6. Mousepad disabled

Mousepad disabled: Hi, My mouse pad is not working anymore. My laptop does not have the "toggle" everyone talks about, so I don't know what happened or how to fix it. When I go to the mousepad settings, it does not show me any option to turn it on or off. I've also seen suggestions to use...
  7. keyboard and mousepad

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    keyboard and mousepad: Hi, I have a Lenovo yogi laptop. From the end of June 2019, I found the cursor would suddenly disappear, and the keyboard and mousepad would cease to work, the touch screen did. A restart did not resolve the problem, but shutting the laptop down and starting up, did....
  8. mousepad not working after windows 10 install

mousepad not working after windows 10 install: Hi. i have just installed Windows 10 pro 64 bit to an acer aspire E15 laptop (it had Windows 8.1). now the mouse pad doesnt work. ive re downloaded the drivers and installed to no avail, and it also seems to be different (it has the cortana search bar which disappeared on my...
  9. Disabling Mousepad

Disabling Mousepad: I have windows 10, laptop is an ASUS. How do I disable the mousepad? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/disabling-mousepad/7580f27f-6565-4f43-a74a-ccc4dac35588
  10. Gestures on Mousepad

Gestures on Mousepad: I have been able to disable most mousepad gestures (e.g. scrolling, zooming, etc.) by going to Settings, Devices, Mouse and Touchpad, Additional Mouse Options, Click Pad Settings and deselecting the various options (I do not want the mousepad to do anything except move the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows update uninstalled mousepad driver