Windows 10: Mouse's X axis is changed to Y axis and vice versa

Discus and support Mouse's X axis is changed to Y axis and vice versa in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I was using my mouse, and suddenly the axis of the mouse automatically changed. When i move the mouse up, the pointer moves left and when moved down,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Guest A, Sep 6, 2020.

1. Guest A Win User

Mouse's X axis is changed to Y axis and vice versa

I was using my mouse, and suddenly the axis of the mouse automatically changed. When i move the mouse up, the pointer moves left and when moved down, it moves to the right. I have tried looking through the settings and updating to the latest drivers but no success.i also tried plugging the mouse to other devices but the same issue occurs.

Please help.

:)

Guest A, Sep 6, 2020
  2. khengsian Win User

Invert the mouse x with y axis and vice versa

It is possible to change the x axis with y axis and vice versa?I want to make my mouse movement of up become left, down become right, right become up, left become down. I want to do this so that I can use the left click of the mouse with my thumb conviniently

khengsian, Sep 6, 2020
  3. khengsian Win User
    Invert the mouse x with y axis and vice versa

No, I am not willing to invert the mouse wheel but the whole mouse, when I position the mouse normally, I want the mouse pointer to move left when I move my mouse up, pointer move right when I move the mouse down, down when I move the mouse left, up when
    I move the mouse when I move the mouse right. In short, I want to swap x and y axis of the mouse movement. Or I can say I want to use the mouse like the image provided. Is that possible?
    Mouse's X axis is changed to Y axis and vice versa 14652d92-202d-4f41-a993-cd811a4d9124?upload=true.jpg

khengsian, Sep 6, 2020
  4. Mouse's X axis is changed to Y axis and vice versa

can you invert the y axis of mouse movement from regedit?

can you invert the y axis of mouse movement from regedit?

ConnorGiles1, Sep 6, 2020
Thema:

Mouse's X axis is changed to Y axis and vice versa

1. Mouse's X axis is changed to Y axis and vice versa - Similar Threads - Mouse's axis changed

2. Is it possible in Windows to flip the mouse movement along the x axis?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is it possible in Windows to flip the mouse movement along the x axis?: Hello. Is it possible in Windows to flip the mouse movement along the x axis? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-it-possible-in-windows-to-flip-the-mouse/06110a85-d3dd-4f2c-bc7a-cbee9a0a08ae
  3. mouse axis inverted

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    mouse axis inverted: well i was playing a game and my mouse got inverted i would usally just replug the mouse but now its permenant ive tried restarted i factory reset i also went deep into my drivers and still inverted how do i fix this im on a hp laptop with a ms1019 havit mouse...
  4. mouse axis inverted

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    mouse axis inverted: well i was playing a game and my mouse got inverted i would usally just replug the mouse but now its permenant ive tried restarted i factory reset i also went deep into my drivers and still inverted how do i fix this im on a hp laptop with a ms1019 havit mouse...
  5. Swap Mouse X-Y Axis

Swap Mouse X-Y Axis: I previously saw posts asking about how to swap the x-y axis on a mouse from 2020 and ran across this by github project which could help others looking to do that:https://github.com/krog78/MouseInverter...
  6. Mouse axis are inverted

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mouse axis are inverted: When my mouse moves up, the cursor in the screen moves down, and vice-versa, same thing happens with left and right https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-axis-are-inverted/9a58bf30-6544-43ad-be42-2b86f98910d7
  7. My y and x axis problem on my mouse

My y and x axis problem on my mouse: For the past few days I've been having this problem where my y and x axis on my mouse are inverted and I can't seem to find any solutions to this problem. I've tried uninstalling the device unplugging it and turning it on again, I've tried updating my drivers but they're...
  8. Mouse axis inverted

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mouse axis inverted: I have a USB mouse and all of a sudden the axis got inverted, I didn't change any settings, I was using my computer as usual and it just got inverted out of nowhere. I've checked drivers, mouse settings, restart the computer, the problem persists....
  9. Invert the mouse x with y axis and vice versa

Invert the mouse x with y axis and vice versa: It is possible to change the x axis with y axis and vice versa?I want to make my mouse movement of up become left, down become right, right become up, left become down. I want to do this so that I can use the left click of the mouse with my thumb conviniently...
  10. touchscreen inverted x axis

touchscreen inverted x axis: Hi I recently installed windows 10 1507 as later versions aren't compatible with my pendo pad 10.1 2 in 1, all due to a failed update attempt. When I've done this the touchscreen has become inverted on the x axis (it wasn't previously) I have had a look at the drivers...