Windows 10: MoUSO Core Worker Process frequently prompted by firewall

Discus and support MoUSO Core Worker Process frequently prompted by firewall in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hi all, the firewall is frequently prompting an outgoing connection by the program "mousocoreworker.exe" with name "MoUSO Core Worker Process" located... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by antares, Jul 21, 2020.

1. antares Win User

MoUSO Core Worker Process frequently prompted by firewall

Hi all, the firewall is frequently prompting an outgoing connection by the program "mousocoreworker.exe" with name "MoUSO Core Worker Process" located at C:\windows\System32 . It is not signed. Does anyone know what is the function of this file and if this is a legitimate Windows file? Is it safe to block it from accessing the internet? Thanks

Windows 10 Version 2004 Build 19041.388

:)

antares, Jul 21, 2020

2. USO Core Worker Process

HI any bdy know what is and what for is USO Core Worker Process? is in the Task Manager ,i just notice this and I wonder what for is,

HectorEdenburg, Jul 21, 2020
  3. gbeepster Win User
    MoUSO Core Worker Process (MoUsoCoreWorker.exe) Constantly Wakes Computer from Sleep

My computer (Windows 10, 64-bit Build 19041) is constantly waking up from sleep and then going back to sleep for a short time only to repeat the cycle. I ran sleep diagnostics on the Windows PowerShell as administrator i.e. powercfg /systemsleepdiagnostics.
    The report from yesterday (5/31/2020) indicates that my computer awoke from sleep 50-55 times during the course of the day until at about 8:00 p.m., I decided that it was better to fully shut down the computer rather than have these continued cycles. The
    common thread in all these awakenings from sleep is MoUSO Core Worker Process (MoUsoCoreWorker.exe).

- Power Requests

- \Device\HarddiskVolume5\Windows\System32\MoUsoCoreWorker.exe

[table][tr][td]START TIME[/td][td]DURATION[/td][td]TYPE[/td][td]TOKEN[/td][/tr][tr][td]2020-05-31T18:18:53[/td][td]0:00:01[/td][td]Execution[/td][td]0xffff8389192ab2e0[/td][/tr][/table]

This executable is a Microsoft programming element.

Why is this happening and what can I do to eliminate this totally annoying phenomena?

gbeepster, Jul 21, 2020
  4. MoUSO Core Worker Process frequently prompted by firewall

Process auth host worker

Hi. Do you know
    what
    makes the process "auth
    host
    worker" on Windows 10 Mobile?
    I saw
    this process
    in the settings "Battery saver"

VladislavSamotoy, Jul 21, 2020
Thema:

MoUSO Core Worker Process frequently prompted by firewall

1. MoUSO Core Worker Process frequently prompted by firewall - Similar Threads - MoUSO Core Worker

2. MoUSO Core Worker Process

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    MoUSO Core Worker Process: Hello dear friends, I recently noticed the MoUSO Core Worker Process remains active in the background even after the updates have been installed, which is something that usually didn't happen before. Is that standard behaviour, or there may be something wrong with my...
  3. WINDOWS MODULES INSTALLER WORKER 2 PROCESSES

in Windows 10 Customization
    WINDOWS MODULES INSTALLER WORKER 2 PROCESSES: I CANT EVEN END THESE TWO TASKS AND THEY WERE RUNNING FOR LIKE 2 HOURS STRAIGHT I NEED A EXPLANATION NOW AND I NEED TO DISABLE THESE NOWWWW. I TRIED ENDING PORCESS TREE THEN ALSO IT SAYS ACESS DENIED I WANT TO DISABLE THIS...
  4. [PROCESS] \Device\HarddiskVolume2\Windows\System32\MoUsoCore Worker.exe USO Worker

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    [PROCESS] \Device\HarddiskVolume2\Windows\System32\MoUsoCore Worker.exe USO Worker: [PROCESS] \Device\HarddiskVolume2\Windows\System32\MoUsoCoreWorker.exeUSO Worker has been returning to powercfg -requests daily, requiring a run of "windows update" that may or may not find any available updates to install. There often is a security update that presents in...
  5. MoUso/Coreworker

MoUso/Coreworker: I’m sure Microsoft is aware of the MoUso/coreworker that prevents a computer from sleep, my question is will they fix it? It doesn’t affect all machines just some! If its restarted in Services everythings fine until it automatically or manually check for updates!...
  6. MoUsoCoreWorker.exe MoUSO Core Worker Process

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    MoUsoCoreWorker.exe MoUSO Core Worker Process: While searching through the Microsoft index of information by clicking on the product MoUSOCoreWorker.exe, and clicking "Search for Information" pops up Bing; not what I expected - and never what I expected since upgrading from Vista - this is an OLD complaint where I'm...
  7. windows 2004 MoUSO Core Worker Process MoUsoCoreWorker.exe prevent my PC to sleep automatically

windows 2004 MoUSO Core Worker Process MoUsoCoreWorker.exe prevent my PC to sleep automatically: Windows 2004 MoUSO Core Worker Process MoUsoCoreWorker.exe prevent my PC to sleep automatically after update on August, i used CMD "powercfg -quests" it shows MoUsoCoreWorker.exe constantly don't want my PC sleep when idle after 15 mins, but i can sleep manually on Windows...
  8. MoUSO Core Worker Process MoUsoCoreWorker.exe Constantly Wakes Computer from Sleep

MoUSO Core Worker Process MoUsoCoreWorker.exe Constantly Wakes Computer from Sleep: My computer Windows 10, 64-bit Build 19041 is constantly waking up from sleep and then going back to sleep for a short time only to repeat the cycle. I ran sleep diagnostics on the Windows PowerShell as administrator i.e. powercfg /systemsleepdiagnostics. The report from...
  9. USO Core Worker Process

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    USO Core Worker Process: HI any bdy know what is and what for is USO Core Worker Process? is in the Task Manager ,i just notice this and I wonder what for is, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/uso-core-worker-process/956f8e16-ec43-40f7-a77b-59240f449bc5
  10. IIS Worker Process Stops Working Randomly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    IIS Worker Process Stops Working Randomly: I get the following warning log randomly under Event Viewer -> System. My web application app pool is restarted after this warning log and so causes web application session timeout randomly. =============================================================== A process serving...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. www.windowsphoneinfo.com

2. ms uso coreworker internet