Windows 10: MoUso/Coreworker

Discus and support MoUso/Coreworker in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; I’m sure Microsoft is aware of the MoUso/coreworker that prevents a computer from sleep, my question is will they fix it? It doesn’t affect all... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Kenneth K.King, Mar 1, 2021.

1. MoUso/Coreworker

I’m sure Microsoft is aware of the MoUso/coreworker that prevents a computer from sleep, my question is will they fix it? It doesn’t affect all machines just some!

If its restarted in Services everythings fine until it automatically or manually check for updates!

:)

Kenneth K.King, Mar 1, 2021
  2. antares Win User

MoUSO Core Worker Process frequently prompted by firewall

Hi all, the firewall is frequently prompting an outgoing connection by the program "mousocoreworker.exe" with name "MoUSO Core Worker Process" located at C:\windows\System32 . It is not signed. Does anyone know what is the function of this file and if this is a legitimate Windows file? Is it safe to block it from accessing the internet? Thanks

Windows 10 Version 2004 Build 19041.388

antares, Mar 1, 2021
  3. ChristY- Win User
    windows 2004 MoUSO Core Worker Process (MoUsoCoreWorker.exe) prevent my PC to sleep automatically

Windows 2004 MoUSO Core Worker Process (MoUsoCoreWorker.exe) prevent my PC to sleep automatically after update on August, i used CMD "powercfg -quests" it shows MoUsoCoreWorker.exe constantly don't want my PC sleep when idle after 15 mins, but i can sleep
    manually on Windows Start menu, then i tried to restart windows update services but it still appear after few mintues later, also i updated the optional KB4568831, issue still not fix. Anyone got same issue or have any idea how to fix it?

ChristY-, Mar 1, 2021
  4. mngerhold Win User

MoUso/Coreworker

ASUS Laptop again refusing to sleep now due to mousecoreworker.exe

I don't think any of the links above go here:
    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...a02c4d?page=17

which I found somehow about a week ago. You have to enter a powercfg 'requestoverride' to stop the MoUso... process waking the PC. I tried this (see first answer on that p17) and it seemed to work - but of course, it could have been another Windows update fixing its own sorry mess.
    Code:
    does the business. Then
    Code:
    hopefully confirms that MoUSo... is listed as overridden

mngerhold, Mar 1, 2021
Thema:

MoUso/Coreworker

1. MoUso/Coreworker - Similar Threads - MoUso Coreworker

2. MoUSO stopped working after update installed is this okay?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MoUSO stopped working after update installed is this okay?: I'm just worried it might have corrupted or corrupted another file https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouso-stopped-working-after-update-installed-is/29804db2-4300-409f-bbc5-1d5a8a733398
  3. MoUSO stopped working after update installed is this okay?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MoUSO stopped working after update installed is this okay?: I'm just worried it might have corrupted or corrupted another file https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouso-stopped-working-after-update-installed-is/29804db2-4300-409f-bbc5-1d5a8a733398
  4. MoUSO Core Worker Process

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    MoUSO Core Worker Process: Hello dear friends, I recently noticed the MoUSO Core Worker Process remains active in the background even after the updates have been installed, which is something that usually didn't happen before. Is that standard behaviour, or there may be something wrong with my...
  5. MoUSO uses 16 GB memory

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    MoUSO uses 16 GB memory: Should I do something? I feel that the memory usage is too high.MoUSO uses 16 GB memory even if processor usage is below 2%, most of the time 0%.OS Name: Microsoft Windows 10 ProOS Version: 10.0.19041 N/A Build 19041...
  6. MoUsoCoreWorker.exe MoUSO Core Worker Process

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    MoUsoCoreWorker.exe MoUSO Core Worker Process: While searching through the Microsoft index of information by clicking on the product MoUSOCoreWorker.exe, and clicking "Search for Information" pops up Bing; not what I expected - and never what I expected since upgrading from Vista - this is an OLD complaint where I'm...
  7. windows 2004 MoUSO Core Worker Process MoUsoCoreWorker.exe prevent my PC to sleep automatically

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    windows 2004 MoUSO Core Worker Process MoUsoCoreWorker.exe prevent my PC to sleep automatically: Windows 2004 MoUSO Core Worker Process MoUsoCoreWorker.exe prevent my PC to sleep automatically after update on August, i used CMD "powercfg -quests" it shows MoUsoCoreWorker.exe constantly don't want my PC sleep when idle after 15 mins, but i can sleep manually on Windows...
  8. MoUSO Core Worker Process frequently prompted by firewall

MoUSO Core Worker Process frequently prompted by firewall: Hi all, the firewall is frequently prompting an outgoing connection by the program "mousocoreworker.exe" with name "MoUSO Core Worker Process" located at C:\windows\System32 . It is not signed. Does anyone know what is the function of this file and if this is a legitimate...
  9. MoUSO Core Worker Process MoUsoCoreWorker.exe Constantly Wakes Computer from Sleep

MoUSO Core Worker Process MoUsoCoreWorker.exe Constantly Wakes Computer from Sleep: My computer Windows 10, 64-bit Build 19041 is constantly waking up from sleep and then going back to sleep for a short time only to repeat the cycle. I ran sleep diagnostics on the Windows PowerShell as administrator i.e. powercfg /systemsleepdiagnostics. The report from...