Windows 10: mousocoreworker.exe crashing causing loss of mouse control

Discus and support mousocoreworker.exe crashing causing loss of mouse control in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; mousocoreworker.exe crashing for numerous months. Using microsoft keyboard and mouse - Windows 10 PROThis causes my mouse right/left click to stop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by jdickson289, Jan 19, 2022.

1. mousocoreworker.exe crashing causing loss of mouse control

mousocoreworker.exe crashing for numerous months. Using microsoft keyboard and mouse - Windows 10 PROThis causes my mouse right/left click to stop functioning until it restarts or by using CTRL/ALT/DEL then clicking cancel. The buttons will start working again. Log Name: Application Source: Application Error Date: 1/19/2022 2:14:52 PM Event ID: 1000 Task Category: 100 Level: Description: Faulting application name: mousocoreworker.exe, version: 10.0.19041.1387, time stamp: 0xd0a3f44d Faulting module name: ucrtbase.dll, version: 10.0.19041.789, tim

:)

jdickson289, Jan 19, 2022
Thema:

mousocoreworker.exe crashing causing loss of mouse control

1. mousocoreworker.exe crashing causing loss of mouse control - Similar Threads - mousocoreworker exe crashing

2. Loss of mouse and keyboard control

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Loss of mouse and keyboard control: Why don't you just fix the Windows 10 and edge problem of losing mouse and keyboard control in an update, and stop advising people to try to fix it themselves with all that command prompt horse ****?...
  3. Loss of mouse and keyboard control

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Loss of mouse and keyboard control: Why don't you just fix the Windows 10 and edge problem of losing mouse and keyboard control in an update, and stop advising people to try to fix it themselves with all that command prompt horse ****?...
  4. Loss of mouse and keyboard control

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. mousocoreworker.exe crashing causing loss of mouse control

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    mousocoreworker.exe crashing causing loss of mouse control: mousocoreworker.exe crashing for numerous months. Using microsoft keyboard and mouse - Windows 10 PROThis causes my mouse right/left click to stop functioning until it restarts or by using CTRL/ALT/DEL then clicking cancel. The buttons will start working again. Log Name:...
  6. mousocoreworker.exe crashing causing loss of mouse control

in Windows 10 Gaming
    mousocoreworker.exe crashing causing loss of mouse control: mousocoreworker.exe crashing for numerous months. Using microsoft keyboard and mouse - Windows 10 PROThis causes my mouse right/left click to stop functioning until it restarts or by using CTRL/ALT/DEL then clicking cancel. The buttons will start working again. Log Name:...
  7. Loss of control of mouse clicking on applications

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Loss of control of mouse clicking on applications: I have had this issue for quite a while now, This occurs infrequently when I leave my laptop on standby, sometimes when I re-log in my mouse cursor stats moving on its on focusing on applications like file explorer and clicking through the files, I have never let the cursor...
  8. Loss of control of mouse clicking on applications

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Loss of control of mouse clicking on applications: I have had this issue for quite a while now, This occurs infrequently when I leave my laptop on standby, sometimes when I re-log in my mouse cursor stats moving on its on focusing on applications like file explorer and clicking through the files, I have never let the cursor...
  9. Loss of mouse control.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Loss of mouse control.: Anyone ever experience the problem I am having? The mouse gets pulled to the upper right corner of the screen and shuts down any webpages that are open. Its like a hand grabbing the mouse and dragging it there. Defender can find no viruses, System File Checker finds no...
  10. mousocoreworker

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    mousocoreworker: mousocoreworker.exe stop computer from entering sleep mode. Is there a fix for this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mousocoreworker/79ccd3da-4748-4dba-9dbe-bf2fa9590d0c