Windows 10: MoUsoCoreWorker.exe MoUSO Core Worker Process

Discus and support MoUsoCoreWorker.exe MoUSO Core Worker Process in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; While searching through the Microsoft index of information by clicking on the product MoUSOCoreWorker.exe, and clicking "Search for Information" pops... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/vancegilbert, Sep 7, 2020.

1. MoUsoCoreWorker.exe MoUSO Core Worker Process

While searching through the Microsoft index of information by clicking on the product MoUSOCoreWorker.exe, and clicking "Search for Information" pops up Bing; not what I expected - and never what I expected since upgrading from Vista - this is an OLD complaint where I'm seeing bing give me results when I have chosen Chrome as my default browser, and it has the default search engine of Google. You, instead, pop up bing and use Edge to give me results when I specified Chrome as the default browser.

Why is this considered good programming? I see you hogging all the information about Microsoft by using an illegal browser that I didn't select as the default, being used as the default: an explicit violation of what I expected as the word "default" to mean.

Care to explain? I do understand english is a hard language to comprehend, but then stockholders also know about "class action lawsuits" as well, when you fail to keep a contract that 'upgrades' a product. Since when is taking my personal browser preferences and dumping them in the delete box give me what I asked for? It doesn't. That's disappointment.

Seriously, how am I supposed to rate this program for disabled people with mobility difference issues if you dump them into a browser that's no longer connected to their interface device wired into their wheelchair? Edge doesn't have a whole lot of practice working with someone's eye movements or blinks are they? Some of those features hidden? No?

Then why are disabled people considered any less of a group of people that need to have their ergonomics respected as much as their liberty. It takes an effort for some semi-paralyzed people to move a mouse, and you want us to waste time using Edge that may not ever be adjusted to work with external vendor's hardware. You have NEVER been friendly with Google or Chrome, and that is not what the customers paid you to provide US. We want an operating system that works when we want it to, not when you want it to.

Does that make any sense as to why people don't recommend you as much as they could?

View Poll

submitted by /u/vancegilbert
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/vancegilbert, Sep 7, 2020
  2. antares Win User

MoUSO Core Worker Process frequently prompted by firewall

Hi all, the firewall is frequently prompting an outgoing connection by the program "mousocoreworker.exe" with name "MoUSO Core Worker Process" located at C:\windows\System32 . It is not signed. Does anyone know what is the function of this file and if this is a legitimate Windows file? Is it safe to block it from accessing the internet? Thanks

Windows 10 Version 2004 Build 19041.388

antares, Sep 7, 2020
  3. ChristY- Win User
    windows 2004 MoUSO Core Worker Process (MoUsoCoreWorker.exe) prevent my PC to sleep automatically

Windows 2004 MoUSO Core Worker Process (MoUsoCoreWorker.exe) prevent my PC to sleep automatically after update on August, i used CMD "powercfg -quests" it shows MoUsoCoreWorker.exe constantly don't want my PC sleep when idle after 15 mins, but i can sleep
    manually on Windows Start menu, then i tried to restart windows update services but it still appear after few mintues later, also i updated the optional KB4568831, issue still not fix. Anyone got same issue or have any idea how to fix it?

ChristY-, Sep 7, 2020
  4. gbeepster Win User

MoUsoCoreWorker.exe MoUSO Core Worker Process

MoUSO Core Worker Process (MoUsoCoreWorker.exe) Constantly Wakes Computer from Sleep

My computer (Windows 10, 64-bit Build 19041) is constantly waking up from sleep and then going back to sleep for a short time only to repeat the cycle. I ran sleep diagnostics on the Windows PowerShell as administrator i.e. powercfg /systemsleepdiagnostics.
    The report from yesterday (5/31/2020) indicates that my computer awoke from sleep 50-55 times during the course of the day until at about 8:00 p.m., I decided that it was better to fully shut down the computer rather than have these continued cycles. The
    common thread in all these awakenings from sleep is MoUSO Core Worker Process (MoUsoCoreWorker.exe).

- Power Requests

- \Device\HarddiskVolume5\Windows\System32\MoUsoCoreWorker.exe

[table][tr][td]START TIME[/td][td]DURATION[/td][td]TYPE[/td][td]TOKEN[/td][/tr][tr][td]2020-05-31T18:18:53[/td][td]0:00:01[/td][td]Execution[/td][td]0xffff8389192ab2e0[/td][/tr][/table]

This executable is a Microsoft programming element.

Why is this happening and what can I do to eliminate this totally annoying phenomena?

gbeepster, Sep 7, 2020
Thema:

MoUsoCoreWorker.exe MoUSO Core Worker Process

1. MoUsoCoreWorker.exe MoUSO Core Worker Process - Similar Threads - MoUsoCoreWorker exe MoUSO

2. MoUSO Core Worker Process

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    MoUSO Core Worker Process: Hello dear friends, I recently noticed the MoUSO Core Worker Process remains active in the background even after the updates have been installed, which is something that usually didn't happen before. Is that standard behaviour, or there may be something wrong with my...
  3. Question about overriding MoUSOCoreWorker Process

in Windows 10 Support
    Question about overriding MoUSOCoreWorker Process: Hi. By now many of us know how to override the MoUSOCoreWorker Process by the powercfg /requestsoverride process MoUsoCoreWorker.exe execution command so the computer will sleep normally. What I can't find is if doing that causes any issues with Windows Updates downloads or...
  4. MoUso/Coreworker

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    MoUso/Coreworker: I’m sure Microsoft is aware of the MoUso/coreworker that prevents a computer from sleep, my question is will they fix it? It doesn’t affect all machines just some! If its restarted in Services everythings fine until it automatically or manually check for updates!...
  5. Ti worker exe.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Ti worker exe.: How do I download Ti worker exe. after he has been deleted by mistake? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ti-worker-exe/02043609-b0a2-4aff-a1bc-1ff7b4716f5e
  6. mousocoreworker

mousocoreworker: mousocoreworker.exe stop computer from entering sleep mode. Is there a fix for this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mousocoreworker/79ccd3da-4748-4dba-9dbe-bf2fa9590d0c
  7. windows 2004 MoUSO Core Worker Process MoUsoCoreWorker.exe prevent my PC to sleep automatically

windows 2004 MoUSO Core Worker Process MoUsoCoreWorker.exe prevent my PC to sleep automatically: Windows 2004 MoUSO Core Worker Process MoUsoCoreWorker.exe prevent my PC to sleep automatically after update on August, i used CMD "powercfg -quests" it shows MoUsoCoreWorker.exe constantly don't want my PC sleep when idle after 15 mins, but i can sleep manually on Windows...
  8. MoUSO Core Worker Process frequently prompted by firewall

MoUSO Core Worker Process frequently prompted by firewall: Hi all, the firewall is frequently prompting an outgoing connection by the program "mousocoreworker.exe" with name "MoUSO Core Worker Process" located at C:\windows\System32 . It is not signed. Does anyone know what is the function of this file and if this is a legitimate...
  9. MoUSO Core Worker Process MoUsoCoreWorker.exe Constantly Wakes Computer from Sleep

MoUSO Core Worker Process MoUsoCoreWorker.exe Constantly Wakes Computer from Sleep: My computer Windows 10, 64-bit Build 19041 is constantly waking up from sleep and then going back to sleep for a short time only to repeat the cycle. I ran sleep diagnostics on the Windows PowerShell as administrator i.e. powercfg /systemsleepdiagnostics. The report from...
  10. USO Core Worker Process

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    USO Core Worker Process: HI any bdy know what is and what for is USO Core Worker Process? is in the Task Manager ,i just notice this and I wonder what for is, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/uso-core-worker-process/956f8e16-ec43-40f7-a77b-59240f449bc5