Windows 10: Mousse and keyboard doesn’t work at the log in screen

Discus and support Mousse and keyboard doesn’t work at the log in screen in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Today I was sitting at my computer when suddenly the internet/Wi-Fi stops working, nothing shows up even though all my other devices has working Wi-Fi.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by IcyVidz, Jul 2, 2022.

1. IcyVidz Win User

Mousse and keyboard doesn’t work at the log in screen

Today I was sitting at my computer when suddenly the internet/Wi-Fi stops working, nothing shows up even though all my other devices has working Wi-Fi. I proceed to go into settings and press troubleshoot in the Wi-Fi tab in settings. Then it says “fixing issue” or something like that, so I go back to the program where I was working and some seconds later the computer crashes/gets a blue screen.The computer restarted and now I can’t log in anymore since nothing works. I noticed that it works fine in the bios and troubleshooting menu and the keyboard lights up fine. I’ve tried some of the repai

:)

IcyVidz, Jul 2, 2022

2. keyboard doesn' t working

keyboard doesn' t working, it doesn't popup on my nokia lumia 735 after I took windows 10, 10586 version. Please, help!!!

ZelenaVisnja, Jul 2, 2022
  3. BetoLP Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Mousse and keyboard doesn’t work at the log in screen [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Jul 2, 2022
  4. Mousse and keyboard doesn’t work at the log in screen

Upgrade to windows 10. Current password doesn t work

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. I will assist you with this.

Please let us know

• Are you logged in with a local account or Microsoft account?
    • Have you tried typing the password with On-Screen keyboard?
    I would suggest you to try the following steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: On-Screen Keyboard

You may use the accessibility options to pop open a on-screen keyboard and type the password from there to make sure you are typing the correct password.

If the issue persists,

Step 2:

If you see your email address listed there, it must be a Microsoft account. You will be able to reset the password and log in if your PC is connected to internet.

Refer,

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-live/account-reset-password-forgot-faq

Hope this information was helpful.

Deepak_Krishnan R, Jul 2, 2022
Thema:

Mousse and keyboard doesn’t work at the log in screen

1. Mousse and keyboard doesn’t work at the log in screen - Similar Threads - Mousse keyboard doesn’t

2. Keyboard still doesn’t work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard still doesn’t work: After updating my computer, my drivers, my keyboard drivers, and uninstalling and reinstalling my keyboard drivers my keyboard still doesn’t respond. After updating my drivers for my computer my keyboard worked like normal for about 10 minutes and then stopped responding I...
  3. Keyboard still doesn’t work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keyboard still doesn’t work: After updating my computer, my drivers, my keyboard drivers, and uninstalling and reinstalling my keyboard drivers my keyboard still doesn’t respond. After updating my drivers for my computer my keyboard worked like normal for about 10 minutes and then stopped responding I...
  4. Keyboard not working on log in screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard not working on log in screen: My keyboard isn't typing letters and numbers on log in screen! I tried on screen keyboard and i the same issue. Buttons like CAPS and SHIFT work fine. Filter keys are off and its still not working....
  5. Keyboard not working on log in screen

Keyboard not working on log in screen: My keyboard isn't typing letters and numbers on log in screen! I tried on screen keyboard and i the same issue. Buttons like CAPS and SHIFT work fine. Filter keys are off and its still not working....
  6. Keyboard not working on log in screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  7. Mousse and keyboard doesn’t work at the log in screen

Mousse and keyboard doesn’t work at the log in screen: Today I was sitting at my computer when suddenly the internet/Wi-Fi stops working, nothing shows up even though all my other devices has working Wi-Fi. I proceed to go into settings and press troubleshoot in the Wi-Fi tab in settings. Then it says “fixing issue” or something...
  8. Mousse and keyboard doesn’t work at the log in screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mousse and keyboard doesn’t work at the log in screen: Today I was sitting at my computer when suddenly the internet/Wi-Fi stops working, nothing shows up even though all my other devices has working Wi-Fi. I proceed to go into settings and press troubleshoot in the Wi-Fi tab in settings. Then it says “fixing issue” or something...
  9. Keyboard doesn’t work on HP

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Keyboard doesn’t work on HP: Hello, I have an HP desktop with Windows 10 (version 1909 KB4569751). After a recent update, my keyboard does not work well... Basically, when I type into a word document or Firefox address bar, everything works as it should. However, if I type into my Amazon app or if I...
  10. Keyboard doesn’t work on HP

in Windows 10 Support
    Keyboard doesn’t work on HP: Hello, I have an HP desktop with Windows 10 (version 1909). After a recent update, my keyboard does not work well... Basically, when I type into a word document or Firefox address bar, everything works as it should. However, if I type into my Amazon app or if I try to enter...