Windows 10: Mouth polnter

Discus and support Mouth polnter in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; mouse polnter https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/mouth-polnter/27048331-bf34-4832-a650-a4128d83f740 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AMZC, Sep 26, 2018.

1. AMZC Win User

Mouth polnter

mouse polnter

:)

2. Heronare Win User

MOUTH PIECE KEYPAD SETTINGS

Hello, i'm usin Nokia X2 havin & alot of problem with my phone such as keypads refusin to work & mouth piece too not workn. Dis has made spent alot of my phone even more than the price i used to bought it and now repairers also could not repair de mouth
    piece anymore so i really need ur help. Thank u!!!

Heronare, Sep 26, 2018
  3. nokia 1520 mouth piece doesn't talk

Original title: Issues with my phone

nokia 1520 mouth piece doesn't talk

Derrick Luwa, Sep 26, 2018
  4. Mouth polnter

nokia 1520 mouth piece doesn't talk

Hi Derrick,

To assist you better, answer the below questions

1.Which Windows 10 build is installed on your device?

2.Did you make any changes prior to this issue?

3.When you say mouth piece, are you referring to microphone?

4.When you say “mouth piece doesn’t talk” can you please elaborate?

Please provide us above information, so we can assist you further.

Ashwin V S, Sep 26, 2018
Thema:

Mouth polnter

1. Mouth polnter - Similar Threads - Mouth polnter

2. Windows 11 mic will not pick up noise unless it's very close to my mouth.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 mic will not pick up noise unless it's very close to my mouth.: Hi, I have two different headsets and they both completely fine on the Xbox console so it's not the headsets, but when I'm on my pc my voice will be barely picked up unless my mouth is very close to the mic. I have never had issues with my mic being too quiet until an update...
  3. Windows 11 mic will not pick up noise unless it's very close to my mouth.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 mic will not pick up noise unless it's very close to my mouth.: Hi, I have two different headsets and they both completely fine on the Xbox console so it's not the headsets, but when I'm on my pc my voice will be barely picked up unless my mouth is very close to the mic. I have never had issues with my mic being too quiet until an update...
  4. Why does it accept some foul-mouthed sentences from others and ignores simple sentences...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does it accept some foul-mouthed sentences from others and ignores simple sentences...: It doesn't accept a simple sentence like > The opposition team is scared! Why? This is madness! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-it-accept-some-foul-mouthed-sentences/b45b0ff7-9005-448b-8a1d-bbb36298aacf
  5. Why does it accept some foul-mouthed sentences from others and ignores simple sentences...

Why does it accept some foul-mouthed sentences from others and ignores simple sentences...: It doesn't accept a simple sentence like > The opposition team is scared! Why? This is madness! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-it-accept-some-foul-mouthed-sentences/b45b0ff7-9005-448b-8a1d-bbb36298aacf
  6. Microsoft ergonomic mouth right and left click buttons does not work. Connected, moves and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft ergonomic mouth right and left click buttons does not work. Connected, moves and...: Hello, I have a microsoft ergonomic mouse that is off white color. It has been working well for the past 6 months, but all of a sudden, the right and left click buttons are not responding. The bluetooth mouse is connect and recognized by the computer. I can see the pointer...
  7. Microsoft ergonomic mouth right and left click buttons does not work. Connected, moves and...

Microsoft ergonomic mouth right and left click buttons does not work. Connected, moves and...: Hello, I have a microsoft ergonomic mouse that is off white color. It has been working well for the past 6 months, but all of a sudden, the right and left click buttons are not responding. The bluetooth mouse is connect and recognized by the computer. I can see the pointer...
  8. Mouth Without Border with School Wifi Eduroam

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouth Without Border with School Wifi Eduroam: Dear team,I'm currently a university student and have been a long-time user of MWB. However, when I moved to school and live in the student hall, it simply stopped working if I'm using school wifi provided by Eduroam. Basically, to connect to school wifi, we need to type in...
  9. Mouth Without Border with School Wifi Eduroam

Mouth Without Border with School Wifi Eduroam: Dear team,I'm currently a university student and have been a long-time user of MWB. However, when I moved to school and live in the student hall, it simply stopped working if I'm using school wifi provided by Eduroam. Basically, to connect to school wifi, we need to type in...
  10. Mouth Without Border with School Wifi Eduroam

in Windows 10 Customization