Windows 10: mov files

Discus and support mov files in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; As usual Microsoft in its grand plan it has not provided to play an MOV file!!!!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by noreply6530, May 13, 2019.

1. mov files

As usual Microsoft in its grand plan it has not provided to play an MOV file!!!!

:)

noreply6530, May 13, 2019
  2. Jetster Win User

Editing .mov files

Ive never worked with .mov files. What a free program and best program to work with .mov files on a PC?

Thanks

Jetster, May 13, 2019
  3. Vario Win User
    Mov codec broken.

My mov codec must be broken. All the *.mov files are opening, but the colors are all damaged. Any suggestions? I have tried quick time alternative as well as quicktime with the same result. Whats the best way to clean out the old codecs so I can reinstall.

Vario, May 13, 2019
  4. slim142 Win User

mov files

.MOV files play choppy

Trying to open .mov files on a computer, video will start fine for 3 seconds then freeze. Play for one second, then freeze again for 5 seconds. Happens with multiple .mov files.

Tried using WMP and VLC. Task manager is not showing signs of PC being taxed.

Ideas?

slim142, May 13, 2019
Thema:

mov files

1. mov files - Similar Threads - mov files

2. Problems in opening/deleting .mov files Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems in opening/deleting .mov files Windows 11: Hi, i have a very specific problem which I don't know how to resolve.. I want to delete .mov files, but it took so long until all of my windows explorer suddenly closed by force and in the very end the files not deleted. Its also apply when I want to open the .mov files, it...
  3. Problems in opening/deleting .mov files Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems in opening/deleting .mov files Windows 11: Hi, i have a very specific problem which I don't know how to resolve.. I want to delete .mov files, but it took so long until all of my windows explorer suddenly closed by force and in the very end the files not deleted. Its also apply when I want to open the .mov files, it...
  4. Problems in opening/deleting .mov files Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Problems in opening/deleting .mov files Windows 11

6. I purchased a MOV player app but file not playing

I purchased a MOV player app but file not playing: I purchased a MOV player app but file not supported https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-purchased-a-mov-player-app-but-file-not-playing/96ab63a5-5ba5-4b4b-9b61-29d8fa080264
  7. I purchased a MOV player app but file not playing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I purchased a MOV player app but file not playing: I purchased a MOV player app but file not supported https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-purchased-a-mov-player-app-but-file-not-playing/96ab63a5-5ba5-4b4b-9b61-29d8fa080264
  8. MOV-files with wrong date

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MOV-files with wrong date: When I download files from iCloud on my windows computer to store in my file system in Windows, the MOW files always get wrong date and time. They get the time and date from the time I move them from iCloud. What is wrong?...
  9. MOV-files with wrong date

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    MOV-files with wrong date: When I download files from iCloud on my windows computer to store in my file system in Windows, the MOW files always get wrong date and time. They get the time and date from the time I move them from iCloud. What is wrong?...
  10. MOV-files with wrong date