Windows 10: .mov to .jpg

Discus and support .mov to .jpg in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I'm receiving the following message when trying to save a .mov to a .jpg file (picture from Iphone). How do I clear this error below? I've converted... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by HCope, Jun 25, 2019.

1. HCope Win User

.mov to .jpg

I'm receiving the following message when trying to save a .mov to a .jpg file (picture from Iphone). How do I clear this error below? I've converted files before but now am receiving this message.

We can't get to the file for this item. If it's downloading or just finished downloading, try again soon. Otherwise, make sure another app isn't using the file and that you can access the place the file is stored.

:)

HCope, Jun 25, 2019
  2. Vario Win User

Mov codec broken.

My mov codec must be broken. All the *.mov files are opening, but the colors are all damaged. Any suggestions? I have tried quick time alternative as well as quicktime with the same result. Whats the best way to clean out the old codecs so I can reinstall.

Vario, Jun 25, 2019
  3. topgundcp Win User
    .MOV file will not play

You have 2 options:
    1. Download and install Quicktime Player to play .mov: QuickTime 7.7.9 for Windows OR
    2. Download and install Handbrake: HandBrake: Open Source Video Transcoder and convert .mov file to another format such as .avi or .mp4 then you can play with VLC or with Movies & TV App that came installed with Windows.

topgundcp, Jun 25, 2019
  4. chipwood Win User

.mov to .jpg

.MOV file will not play

I got muddled with Handbrake, the mov file having both sound and vision, with both listed on the task bar. Me numpty! *Wink
    Tried some online converters, and they all failed with errors too.

chipwood, Jun 25, 2019
Thema:

.mov to .jpg

1. .mov to .jpg - Similar Threads - mov jpg

2. Can't play some .MOV videos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't play some .MOV videos: I’ve been playing .MOV videos on Windows for about 20 years with whatever default program was provided. Now Windows 10 won’t play .MOV files taken before Sept 2010. But it plays .MOV files taken after Sept 2010. The default app is Movies & TV, which displays a “Can’t play:...
  3. Can't play some .MOV videos

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't play some .MOV videos: I’ve been playing .MOV videos on Windows for about 20 years with whatever default program was provided. Now Windows 10 won’t play .MOV files taken before Sept 2010. But it plays .MOV files taken after Sept 2010. The default app is Movies & TV, which displays a “Can’t play:...
  4. Problems in opening/deleting .mov files Windows 11

Problems in opening/deleting .mov files Windows 11: Hi, i have a very specific problem which I don't know how to resolve.. I want to delete .mov files, but it took so long until all of my windows explorer suddenly closed by force and in the very end the files not deleted. Its also apply when I want to open the .mov files, it...
  5. Batch rename in a folder containing .jpg, .png and .mov using file explorer

Batch rename in a folder containing .jpg, .png and .mov using file explorer: I have all files in the order I want them I click on first then hold shift as I click on last to select all. I then right click the first and select rename. For example using Alpha… after pressing enter they’re Alpha 1, Alpha 2, Alpha 3 and so on until there’s a file type...
  6. Batch rename in a folder containing .jpg, .png and .mov using file explorer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Batch rename in a folder containing .jpg, .png and .mov using file explorer: I have all files in the order I want them I click on first then hold shift as I click on last to select all. I then right click the first and select rename. For example using Alpha… after pressing enter they’re Alpha 1, Alpha 2, Alpha 3 and so on until there’s a file type...
  7. Batch rename in a folder containing .jpg, .png and .mov using file explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. iPhone mov file become jpg in Window 10, cannot play

iPhone mov file become jpg in Window 10, cannot play: I took video on iPhone, and drag to copy to PC with Window 10. Those mov files somehow become jpg file without my knowledge. Those becoming jpg cannot be played by default program Photos, those remain as mov file also cannot be played by default Movies and TV. The file size...
  9. How to read iPhone .JPG and .MOV files in windows 10.

How to read iPhone .JPG and .MOV files in windows 10.: How to read iPhone .JPG and .MOV files in windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-read-iphone-jpg-and-mov-files-in-windows-10/c8efebb5-d996-48a6-8e16-0b523e7fc69f"
  10. How do I rename mixed JPG and MOV files into one numerical sequence

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I rename mixed JPG and MOV files into one numerical sequence: I have several folders of mixed photos and videos. Currently they’re manually sorted as I want them, in the order of their creation regardless of filetype (IMG or MOV). If I sort them temporarily on another column (e.g. Comments or Tags) then I have no way of returning to the...