Windows 10: MOV Video File from iPhone 7 cannot be found in Win 10

Discus and support MOV Video File from iPhone 7 cannot be found in Win 10 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have the following equipment: iphone 7 (iOS version 10.2.1; storage: 256GB) notebook A (Windows 10 Home, with sufficient harddisk storage) notebook... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by cheukyung, Apr 3, 2017.

1. cheukyung Win User

MOV Video File from iPhone 7 cannot be found in Win 10

I have the following equipment:
    • iphone 7 (iOS version 10.2.1; storage: 256GB)
    • notebook A (Windows 10 Home, with sufficient harddisk storage)
    • notebook B (Windows 10 Home, with sufficient harddisk storage)
    The iphone contains some image and video files including one .MOV file with size 4.6GB.

• When I connect the iphone to notebook A by USB cord, in windows explorer all the files can be viewed except the .MOV file (as if it does not exist).
    • When I connect the iphone to notebook B by USB cord, in windows explorer all the files including the .MOV file can be viewed.
    My question is: Why can't the file be shown in Windows sometimes? Any setting in Windows 10 may have impact on this?
    Thanks!

:)

cheukyung, Apr 3, 2017

2. Cannot open JPG photos, (Invalid value for registry message). How do I select a default program to open them?

* Original Title: Win 10 Problems

Dell XPS 8700, I 7 processor. Win 10, Msft. Edge Browser. Originally all worked fine, NOW, Cannot open JPG photos, (Invalid value for registry message). How do I select a default program to open them?

Cannot upgrade drivers, (Msft. Ergonomic 4000 Keyboard, NVidia GeForce GT 720 video card), Message, Found Driver Software, encountered an error while attempting to install it, One of the installers cannot perform the install at this time.

Cannot run MP4 videos and those with .mov extensions. (Am able to run these on my old computer with Win 7) Tried to add drivers to run these videos but was unable to.

Cannot access Windows Store, and cannot open the calculator.

Beginning to wish I had not upgraded to Win 10.

Thank You to Anyone That Can solve these issues.

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category***

PhilipNielsen, Apr 3, 2017
  3. Cannot see videos on internet

Win 7 phones how due you view videos that require flash or java and another problem are files sent to me in emails with .avi .mov extentions that will not open

David McLeod, Apr 3, 2017
Thema:

MOV Video File from iPhone 7 cannot be found in Win 10

1. MOV Video File from iPhone 7 cannot be found in Win 10 - Similar Threads - MOV Video File

2. How to direct transfer MOV files from iPhone to Windows PC? Tried everything.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to direct transfer MOV files from iPhone to Windows PC? Tried everything.: Please assist. How can I transfer files, in particular MOV video files, directly from iPhone 14 pro to PC Windows 10 pro for workstations? I have followed all instructions from Microsoft and Apple ensuring phone is open and latest iOS and iTunes. The direct transfers via...
  3. How to direct transfer MOV files from iPhone to Windows PC? Tried everything.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to direct transfer MOV files from iPhone to Windows PC? Tried everything.: Please assist. How can I transfer files, in particular MOV video files, directly from iPhone 14 pro to PC Windows 10 pro for workstations? I have followed all instructions from Microsoft and Apple ensuring phone is open and latest iOS and iTunes. The direct transfers via...
  4. How to direct transfer MOV files from iPhone to Windows PC? Tried everything.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Cannot Play .MOV files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot Play .MOV files: I use a Zoom q4n to record videos that I have to submit as schoolwork. The camera only records in the .MOV format and when I try to import them to my surface they import with only audio and no video. When I try to open video files with the windows Movies and TV app I get the...
  6. iPhone mov file become jpg in Window 10, cannot play

iPhone mov file become jpg in Window 10, cannot play: I took video on iPhone, and drag to copy to PC with Window 10. Those mov files somehow become jpg file without my knowledge. Those becoming jpg cannot be played by default program Photos, those remain as mov file also cannot be played by default Movies and TV. The file size...
  7. Can’t move .MOV files from iPhone X to my PC

Can’t move .MOV files from iPhone X to my PC: A previous thread posted this information on 2 April 2018: "When I connect my iPhone X to my PC I can drag & drop the .JPEG files to my PC. When I try to drag/drop a .MOV file I get either 1 of the 2 following messages: Error Copying File or folder X This device is...
  8. .MOV files -

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    .MOV files -: what sw do i need to download to view these video files to see and hear them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mov-files/c7b6183e-4aff-4ab5-b8b1-d489560e2485
  9. How to read iPhone .JPG and .MOV files in windows 10.

How to read iPhone .JPG and .MOV files in windows 10.: How to read iPhone .JPG and .MOV files in windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-read-iphone-jpg-and-mov-files-in-windows-10/c8efebb5-d996-48a6-8e16-0b523e7fc69f"
  10. cannot find files and videos after installing windows 10 from 7.

in Windows 10 Support
    cannot find files and videos after installing windows 10 from 7.: I had two accounts on this pc when i was running windows 7 i had videos i bought saved on desktop on that account now it's gone i only have one account now and i cannot find the videos even tho the memory is being used up. How do i find those videos? 32935