Windows 10: Move a Copy of a Picture to One Drive

Discus and support Move a Copy of a Picture to One Drive in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello everyone. I can't figure out how I can move a copy of a picture that's on my PC to OneDrive while keeping the original on my PC. The only way I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Papermoon, Feb 8, 2019.

1. Papermoon Win User

Move a Copy of a Picture to One Drive

Hello everyone. I can't figure out how I can move a copy of a picture that's on my PC to OneDrive while keeping the original on my PC. The only way I can see is to move the picture to OneDrive but that moves it off my PC. I have some pictures that I want to keep in both places. How can I do that? Thanks! *Smile

:)

Papermoon, Feb 8, 2019
  2. enso Win User

Quick Access not searching Pictures folder

Summary, that last suggestion didn't work.

• I moved the pictures to another folder temporarily.

• Since there were no troubleshooting steps for this scenario, just for the heck of it, I ran through the restore steps. Copied some pictures into the Pictures folder, ran a Quick Access search and initial problem remains: Searching all of QA doesn't find any files in Pictures folder, running search on just the Pictures folder does. I want to run a global search and find matching files in any/all of the Documents, Music, Videos, and Pictures folders.
    That article dates from 2015 and I'm guessing is out of date. I hope it didn't create potential future problems in my registry.

Bottom line: I'm still looking for a fix.

enso, Feb 8, 2019
  3. KomouPoji Win User
    how to copy files from the CD to the Computer drive

Hi Hankriegler,

I would suggest you to follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X.

• Click file explorer from the list.

• Select the CD/DVD drive and hit Enter.

• Select the files you want to copy from the CD/DVD, then select the drive where you want to paste or save.
    I hope the information is helpful.

Thank you.

KomouPoji, Feb 8, 2019
  4. Move a Copy of a Picture to One Drive

I can get only single pictures using picture gallery slideshow

Hi Steve,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern. Let me help you to fix the issue.

Let’s try simple steps and check if this helps. I suggest you to copy all the pictures in libraries picture folder.

• Open files explorer and click on the Picture folder.
    • Now copy all your favorite picture to the picture folder.
    Hope this helps. Let us know the status.

Billion Debbarma, Feb 8, 2019
Thema:

Move a Copy of a Picture to One Drive

1. Move a Copy of a Picture to One Drive - Similar Threads - Move Copy Picture

2. Moving Windows from two hard drives to one

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Moving Windows from two hard drives to one: I currently have Windows installed across two hard drives, but am looking to migrate it all to one hard drive. I understand the best way to do this is via reinstalling Windows and restoring from a system image, but will it cause an issue when the system image thinks there...
  3. One Drive Copy

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    One Drive Copy: i was shared a folder and I want to copy it into my OneDrive. It is about 50 files that are 2gb each. It has failed 2x. How can I get this done? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/one-drive-copy/df3279d2-89f2-4777-8d7f-be07402a9d23"
  4. Viber: suddenly started saving pictures to One Drive.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Viber: suddenly started saving pictures to One Drive.: Viber normally downloads received image files to %USERPROFILE%/Pictures/Viber folder. However, on one of my Windows 10 Pro x64 machines it suddenly started to download its images to OneDrive folder, under OneDrive/Pictures/Viber. Other machines still seem to work as before....
  5. MOVING FILES BETWEEN ONE DRIVE ACCOUNTS

MOVING FILES BETWEEN ONE DRIVE ACCOUNTS: I have two personal One Drive accounts, each on its own email address. I need to move files from one of those accounts to the other. I am downloading each file or folder and then copying them into the other account and it is a nightmare! I have been working on it for days and...
  6. One drive pictures download

One drive pictures download: When MS promised unlimited storage on one drive I backed up all my picture. MS downgraded and I want to download all my pictures now. However, either I get a message saying it is over 100GB. Or when I want to safe folders to my external hard drive all the zip folders won't...
  7. selected pictures are copied

in Windows 10 Customization
    selected pictures are copied: while viewing a folder of pictures, going through and selecting bad ones to delete, all of a sudden all selected photos are COPIED, what is the sanity of this feature? using windows 10....
  8. How to copy pictures to a external hard drive, by year?

How to copy pictures to a external hard drive, by year?: How to copy pictures to a external hard drive, buy year? * Moved from Community Participation Center * Original title: PHOTOS, WINDOWS 10...
  9. Copy to/Move To

in Windows 10 Support
    Copy to/Move To: Will the Copy To/Move To registry hack for Windows work with Windows 10? Add Copy To / Move To on Windows 7 or Vista Right-Click Menu 20557
  10. Unable to move/copy etc. files within C: drive?

in Windows 10 Support
    Unable to move/copy etc. files within C: drive?: Hi, I've newly installed W10 Pro and am constantly being pestered with permission nags (see attached) while attempting to reorganise files within the Local Disk. I've tried changing the User permissions via "Properties>Security" but encounter nothing but a load of...