Windows 10: Move ALL windows to one screen

Discus and support Move ALL windows to one screen in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Is there a key shortcut for this or is the only way to change display settings to duplicate? Sometimes the windows get moved here and there and I need... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by ZippyDSMlee, Sep 6, 2018.

1. ZippyDSMlee Win User

Move ALL windows to one screen

Is there a key shortcut for this or is the only way to change display settings to duplicate?
    Sometimes the windows get moved here and there and I need to reset all to one screen.

:)

ZippyDSMlee, Sep 6, 2018
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Sep 6, 2018
  3. exodusprime1337 Win User
    windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 6, 2018
  4. 95Viper Win User

Black screen after 'Starting Windows' sequence

Sounds like the old... windows black screen of death.

Try this quoted from "VisiHow" article "Repair Windows 7 Black Screen of Death":

They, also, have some other options there, too.
    Google search and you will find a lot of the "Windows Black Screen of Death with cursor" fixes.

95Viper, Sep 6, 2018
Thema:

1. Move ALL windows to one screen - Similar Threads - Move screen

2. Windows allows me move a window to a half of the screen. Using keyshurcots. Is there a...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows allows me move a window to a half of the screen. Using keyshurcots. Is there a...: I know I could move the border of the window to have any proportion . But It would be nice to change the default behavior of windows. Thanks...
  3. Sudden freeze up, mouse still moves around frozen screen keyboard works slightly, No...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Sudden freeze up, mouse still moves around frozen screen keyboard works slightly, No...: While watching news clips or youtube video >sudden freeze mouse still moves around frozen screen >key board only lets me open "windows key" + X menu "taskman" does not function or pop up after issue using menu, just like ICE-frozen, MUST REBOOT every time I watch...
  4. Windows 10 - Move object to 2nd screen (lower res) now can't grab object

Windows 10 - Move object to 2nd screen (lower res) now can't grab object: I have Photoshop 7, I moved the whole window to the lower res screen to get a better look at some items I wanted to see larger without magnifying it. Once there I grabbed the toolbar from the main window and went to lock it on the 2nd screen and the top of the object bar...
  5. Moving Google Chrome screen vack to center of screen

Moving Google Chrome screen vack to center of screen: My Google Chrome page has moved to the right of my screen so that I cannot access controls on the right side of the page . I run Windows 10, edition 1803. What is the simplest way for an amateur like me to get the page back to the center of the screen? Thanks!...
  6. System tray has moved form the lower right screen to the top right

System tray has moved form the lower right screen to the top right: System tray has moved from the lower right screen to the top right. The taskbar in on the bottom and I cannot figure why this change happened or how to move it back... I click on the ^ on the taskbar the system tray used to appear just above it but not now, it is all the...
  7. how do i get my task bar back on the bottom of my screen again, it seems to have moved to...

how do i get my task bar back on the bottom of my screen again, it seems to have moved to...: how do i get my task bar back on the bottom of my screen again, it seems to have moved to the side of my page ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/how-do-i-get-my-task-bar-back-on-the-bottom-of-my/91d92472-3313-42ec-9302-421a68b67fcd
  8. Windows 10 stuttering on opening/closing/minimizing/maximizing/moving to a new screen, for...

Windows 10 stuttering on opening/closing/minimizing/maximizing/moving to a new screen, for...: When I say stuttering, its pretty much any IO that is stuttering, mouse input, audio, gui... etc. This wouldn't be so bad but the notifications are causing this stutter too. Although I solved that by turning off notifications. This was fine prior to a clean install. This...
  9. Dual monitors question. The direction I have to move the mouse to reach the second screen...

Dual monitors question. The direction I have to move the mouse to reach the second screen...: Basically, I currently have to move the mouse to the left of the first screen in order to appear on the second screen which is physically located to the right of the first and vice versa. I want to change that in order to keep my sanity. How do I do this without physically...
  10. Graphic monitor pen cursor stucked on the left corner of the screen moving only from un to down

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Graphic monitor pen cursor stucked on the left corner of the screen moving only from un to down: Hi, I have a xp pen 22HD and after installing windows 10 1803, I can't use my graphic tablet pen. I really need it for a important thing. I installed last drivers from official site, but nothing seems to work. Is there any solution? Thanks!...