Windows 10: Move an album from Microsoft Photos to an sd card?

Discus and support Move an album from Microsoft Photos to an sd card? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I assume this must be possible, but I cannot find any info online as to how to move an album to an sd card. Help--please.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Baye1, Nov 21, 2020.

1. Baye1 Win User

Move an album from Microsoft Photos to an sd card?

I assume this must be possible, but I cannot find any info online as to how to move an album to an sd card. Help--please.

:)

Baye1, Nov 21, 2020

2. Import photos from SD Card in Photo Gallery using Autoplay

Hi,

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Type Autoplay Settings in the Search box and press Enter.
    • Under Choose Autoplay defaults, select the option required from the drop down list for
      Removable drive and Memory card and close the Window.
    • Restart the system and check for status.
    I suggest you to try importing the photos using photo app as below and check if it helps.

• In the search box type photo.
    • Click on the photo app.
    • On the right hand top corner click on import option.
    • Before that you need to plug in SD card where you have saved the photos.
    Also refer the steps provided by
    Ruth Buruga
    replied on March 21, 2016 in the below link:

Windows 10 Import pictures from SD card

Hope it helps. Revert to us with the results, will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan Babu ER, Nov 21, 2020
  3. Moving photos or music to SD card Lumia 820

I own a lumia 820 and recently bought a SanDisk 32GB Class4 SD card.

I tried to move all the photos from phone memory to SD Card memory as described below:

1. Inserted new SD card

2. Selected all photos from 'Camera Roll' and choose 'save to SD Card'

3. After the copying is finished, i see a new album created with all the photos i chose to copy in step 2 with album name 'Date when i copied them'.

4. I selected and deleted all the files from 'Camera Roll' album.

5. After 1hr or so, i see that new album created on SD card has multiple copies of same photo. This was seen for few photos and not for all photos in the album.

6. I manually selected duplicate copies of the photos and deleted.

7. After few hours i see that original photos in new album are not seen. These lost photos are the same photos which i thought were duplicate(as seen in album) and deleted as mentioned in step 6.

Coz of this i have lost many photos and i cannot get those moments back.

Mean while i had also copied all the music files from phone memory to SD card memory similar way.

I see duplicate music files for half of my music collection. I am not willing to delete these duplicate files which will lead to deletion of original file.

I see that number of duplicate copies of same music files increased, ex; i see 28 duplicates for s same music file. this is annoying and makes music browsing an irritation.

Does anyone face this issue, have found any solution, did Nokia has acknolwedged such bugs.

Since i have a old macbook from 2008, i cannot connect my lumia 820 to my laptop. So backup is not a primary solution for me.

Any suggestion or help is most appreciated.

shreek---01, Nov 21, 2020
  4. jeriels Win User

sd card

i factory reset my phone(lumia535 ) a year ago ... after i reset my phone there was no watsapp category under albums in photos(when the photos and videos are stored in sd card ). if i store my photos and videos in phone memory then the watsapp category
    is created in albums and works fine (i think its related to watsapp being installed in phone memory ). i took it to a microsoft service center .. they did a software update and the watsapp category was created in albums (even if i choose my photos and videos
    to be saved in sd card) . everything was fine till recently i got a scan sd card error message whenever i shutdown down and restart my phone ... i asked about it in this microsoft community and many suggested to format sd card .... i did format it yesterday
    and i dint get any error message .. but that OLD PROBLEM has come again .. watsapp category not created in albums.... wat shud i do again go to the service centre or is there a solution.. please help

jeriels, Nov 21, 2020
Thema:

1. Move an album from Microsoft Photos to an sd card? - Similar Threads - Move album Microsoft

2. Cant download photos from sd card

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cant download photos from sd card: Had Widows auto upgrade overnight - appearance of "Photos" changed - tried to download pictures from SD card - got an error message " Please Update your device settings to accept media transfer" - how do I do this ?...
  3. Cant download photos from sd card

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant download photos from sd card: Had Widows auto upgrade overnight - appearance of "Photos" changed - tried to download pictures from SD card - got an error message " Please Update your device settings to accept media transfer" - how do I do this ?...
  4. Cant download photos from sd card

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Photos on SD card

Photos on SD card: Hi. I have windows 10 on a desktop computer, and I use a camera, not a phone, to take photos. Until the last few days, when I inserted my SD card, the autoplay would automatically send the photos to the Photos App, AND download them to the pictures app? file folder in the...
  6. Importing Photos from SD Card

Importing Photos from SD Card: Why are some of my pictures inverted when i import them on my PC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/importing-photos-from-sd-card/a44b69e9-3973-43f7-9a8a-8077a02b6dcf
  7. import photos from sd card

import photos from sd card: sorry...I inserted the sd camera card in the desktop tower...I went to the picture app . did import... it will not allow the photo s to download. I just did this last month and all worked well. I don't understand why this time when I: went to the windows...
  8. Importing photos from an SD card

Importing photos from an SD card: When I import photos from an SD card, sometimes windows will break the photos up into two dates. So one half has (for example) December 10, 2019 and the other half has December 11, 2019. And to make it more interesting, the latter date hasn't even happened yet (the date...
  9. Uploading photos from an SD Card

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Uploading photos from an SD Card: I am a photographer and I do not attach my camera to my PC. I take my SD card out to my card reader and put it into a USB. On Windows 7, on Windows Settings I preset it so the Folder would be put on my H:/Pictures I set Autoplay so when I did this a little window would...
  10. Mistakenly deleted photos from SD card.

Mistakenly deleted photos from SD card.: Mistakenly deleted photos from SD card. Not in recycle bin. Computer is in S mode so Recuva is not an option. Help. These are one of a kind photos...