Windows 10: Move an app from the original disk to another disk already used: error 0x80073d0d windows 10

Discus and support Move an app from the original disk to another disk already used: error 0x80073d0d windows 10 in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi, i've a new installation of Windows 10 on a new Hd. I'm trying to move the app from the app settings menu on a disk already used for the old... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by alfonzorossi, Sep 3, 2020.

1. Move an app from the original disk to another disk already used: error 0x80073d0d windows 10

Hi, i've a new installation of Windows 10 on a new Hd.

I'm trying to move the app from the app settings menu on a disk already used for the old operating system windows 10.

I'm getting the error: impossible to move 0x80073d0d

I've already deleted the old directory present on the "old" disk: "WindowsApps", "ProgramFiles", "WpSystem" and "Program Files"

The problem is still here.

i've read that the solution is to format the disk but i've more than 2TB of data and i don't know where to move temporarily

Is there another solution alternative to reformat?

thank you

:)

alfonzorossi, Sep 3, 2020

2. DISK CLEANUP

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

1. Which files are you trying to delete using disk clean up?
    2. Which version of Windows are you currently using?

Please reply back with the information to the above questions in order to provide you with appropriate troubleshooting steps:

I understand that you are trying to free up memory using Disk Cleanup. If you are trying to delete files using disk cleanup on Windows 10, I suggest you to refer the following article on

Disk cleanup in Windows 10
    for steps to perform disk clean up on your PC.

Hope it helps.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Sep 3, 2020
  3. Derek12 Win User
    USB flash disk error.

Hi
    I have noticed that when I connect a USB disk brand ADL four repeated errors appear in Even Viewer of Windows 7. The error is
    The driver detected a controller error on \Device\Harddisk1\DR1.
    The driver detected a controller error on \Device\Harddisk1\DR5.
    But the disk is fine, it have passed the ScanDisk, I have formatted it and the error appears, however it works correctly when I transfer files to and from the disk
    Many thanks

Derek12, Sep 3, 2020
  4. Move an app from the original disk to another disk already used: error 0x80073d0d windows 10

Disk Read Errors

OK, earlier, I got a BSOD. Now I'm getting disk read errors. The error on the BSOD was 0x00000F4, and now, when I load up the system, it posts, does everything, then, just beofre it would start loading Windows, it comes up with:

Disk read error
    Press Ctrl+Alt+Del to restart.

Any ideas? I kinda need to get it working ASAP...

Thanks,

Ben

Ben Clarke, Sep 3, 2020
Thema:

Move an app from the original disk to another disk already used: error 0x80073d0d windows 10

1. Move an app from the original disk to another disk already used: error 0x80073d0d windows 10 - Similar Threads - Move app original

2. Moving Windows Licence from Another disk.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Moving Windows Licence from Another disk.: Hello. I bought a new PC without any system. I wanted to move my old system to new computer but I couldn't. My new computer refused to start the system on the older disk so I decided to make a manual instalation on it. I've installed the system from a pendrive and then it...
  3. Moving Windows Licence from Another disk.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Moving Windows Licence from Another disk.: Hello. I bought a new PC without any system. I wanted to move my old system to new computer but I couldn't. My new computer refused to start the system on the older disk so I decided to make a manual instalation on it. I've installed the system from a pendrive and then it...
  4. Moving Windows Licence from Another disk.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Moving Windows 10 to another disk

Moving Windows 10 to another disk: Hello Microsoft, I bought a NUC that had Windows 10 pre-installed. I am having performance issues with the hard disk that came in the NUC and would like to move to an SSD. How do I use the Windows 10 license that came with the system? Is there a way to copy from the...
  6. Moving to another disk

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Moving to another disk: How to move everything (files, programs, games and etc) from one non-system disk to another? Symbolic links will not work, because the old disk will be disabled after the transfer. submitted by /u/bogdan_nickitin [link] [comments]...
  7. move disk to another computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    move disk to another computer: I've noticed no real hangups when moving a win10 disk to another computer and booting from it. A computer died this morning and was looking for a quick solution, so I grabbed a spare working tower and added the disk from the dead computer. This is a domain workstation and...
  8. Moving Windows 10 to another Disk

Moving Windows 10 to another Disk: Hi, I'm Abdullah I have HP laptop with windows 10 installed, and the windows putted in recovery Disk, I'm going to replace or add an SSD hard to my system, and want to know how can I move or recover the windows on SSD. [ATTACH]...
  9. Move pagefile to another disk? (Windows keeps using C: disk instead of disk set)

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Move pagefile to another disk? (Windows keeps using C: disk instead of disk set): I was battling this issue on and off randomly over the last year, I'd dig into it again and give up as I couldn't ever resolve it, all searches would just lead to people throwing in reasons to keep it as system managed, or you need better hardware. Found another user having...
  10. origin no disk error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    origin no disk error: Does anyone use Origin? Tonight got an update to the client and now getting a no disk error relating to having a card reader installed on my system. Workarounds are unplug the reader (not an option as mine is internal) or keeping an sd card plugged into it so it's 'live'....
Tags: