Windows 10: Move audio to one side for speakers but not headphones

Discus and support Move audio to one side for speakers but not headphones in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; HI, I have Windows 10 with Realtek audio and my right speaker is blown. I figured out how to move the audio to the left side, but that also moves the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by J1mmyth3F1sh, Jun 25, 2019.

1. Move audio to one side for speakers but not headphones

HI, I have Windows 10 with Realtek audio and my right speaker is blown. I figured out how to move the audio to the left side, but that also moves the audio in my headphones to the left when I plug them in and they are fine. So I am wondering if there is a way to shift the audio of the computer speakers, but not the headphones.

:)

J1mmyth3F1sh, Jun 25, 2019
  2. Ryan Fra Win User

No Speakers or Headphones detected

Hi,

This issue may have been caused by a corrupted Audio driver or defective audio port.

To better understand this concern please answer the following questions:

• Are you still able to play music using a built-in speakers?
    • Have you tried using other headphones or external speakers?

We also suggest that you run audio troubleshooter by following these steps:

• Type "troubleshooting" on the search box.
    • Select Troubleshooting on the result.
    • Click View all.
    • Choose Playing Audio then follow the instructions.

If you need further assistance, don't hesitate to post back.

Ryan Fra, Jun 25, 2019
  3. Audio playback through headphones and speakers

Hi Greg,

Please share this information to assist you better.

• Are you thinking play audio through speakers and headphones at the same time?
    If yes, it's not possible to do so. You can only play audio through speaker or headphones at once.

Let us know if you need further assistance regarding Windows.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Jun 25, 2019
  4. fireberd Win User

Move audio to one side for speakers but not headphones

No sound from speakers/headphones

Disconnect the front panel headphone/mic jacks from the motherboard and then see if the rear panel GREEN speaker jack works (either with speakers or headset). This is in case the front panel jack is causing no audio out. Power off the PC before opening and disconnecting the front panel audio.

The connector for the front panel audio is listed as #21 on the motherboard drawing (below).

Move audio to one side for speakers but not headphones [​IMG]

fireberd, Jun 25, 2019
Thema:

Move audio to one side for speakers but not headphones

1. Move audio to one side for speakers but not headphones - Similar Threads - Move audio side

2. Headphones louder on one side

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Headphones louder on one side: So I have been having this issue for a while now. If I watch youtube or play games, the 1 side of my headphones are louder for example the right side is louder. however, If I listen to a video I downloaded on pc, or a video someone sent me on discord, it's louder on the left...
  3. Headphones louder on one side

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Headphones louder on one side: So I have been having this issue for a while now. If I watch youtube or play games, the 1 side of my headphones are louder for example the right side is louder. however, If I listen to a video I downloaded on pc, or a video someone sent me on discord, it's louder on the left...
  4. No audio from 5.1 side speakers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No audio from 5.1 side speakers: Hi all, I'm going mad trying to get this to work, but the side speakers just wont produce any sound. It's plugged in correctly, they work as I tested them as front speakers, it registers them as an option, but under test they don't produce any sound. I've uninstalled and...
  5. No audio from 5.1 side speakers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No audio from 5.1 side speakers: Hi all, I'm going mad trying to get this to work, but the side speakers just wont produce any sound. It's plugged in correctly, they work as I tested them as front speakers, it registers them as an option, but under test they don't produce any sound. I've uninstalled and...
  6. No audio from 5.1 side speakers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Headphone audio from one side only, not mono

Headphone audio from one side only, not mono: So, I do not know what is the problem, my computer is completely up to date, with every driver also updated. I checked if the sound was on zero in the levels tab, i checked if it was in mono, i cleaned my headphone jack on the laptop, but sound is still only coming from one...
  8. Headphones working on one side

Headphones working on one side: Hello, My headphones are only working on the left side but my speakers work fine. I can barely hear anything out of the right side of the headphones. None of the other discussions on this topic have helped me so far. The headphones use a 3.5mm jack and work normally on...
  9. Audio In Headphones and Speakers

in Windows 10 Customization
    Audio In Headphones and Speakers: For some reason, some sound is coming out of my speakers and I am hearing some sound in my headphones. For example, while chatting to a friend on discord, I can hear them perfectly find through my headphones, but then I booted up A Hat In Time. I still hear them through my...
  10. headphone and speaker working only on 1 side

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    headphone and speaker working only on 1 side: so I bought a new laptop pc (an asus transformer 3 pro) and when I play music with it both on built-in speakers and headphone only the right side works (it has this problem with all audio devices) so I think its a software issue I have gone to realtek HD audio and its set to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. HOW TO MOVE ALL SOUND TO RIGHT SPEAKER WINDOWS 10

2. move audio to one side of speaker

3. audio moves to the left side of the headphones in Windows 10 - microsoft

4. Move audio to one side for speakers but not headphones - microsoft