Windows 10: Move back button in tablet mode

Discus and support Move back button in tablet mode in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Oi! I'm desperately looking for a way to move the back button on the taskbar in tablet mode to the left of the windows button. I can't do it, no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by wzor, Jul 25, 2015.

1. wzor Win User

Move back button in tablet mode

Oi!
    I'm desperately looking for a way to move the back button on the taskbar in tablet mode to the left of the windows button. I can't do it, no matter how hard I try. Any ideas of how this can be done? Here's a paintjob of what I mean (don't mind the missing task button)

Move back button in tablet mode [​IMG]

:)

2. SidKruger Win User

Windows 10 change from Tablet to Desktop view?

I had the same issue but where it went to Tablet Mode when I was moving the laptop. I couldn't figure out how to change back to Desktop Mode. I found the single button, but it takes two steps. Clicking on the "Notifications" icon in the task bar will
    open the notifications pane. At the bottom of the pane is the Tablet Mode button to push to turn it on (Tablet Mode) or off (Desktop Mode).

SidKruger, Jul 25, 2015
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    Multiple desktops on win10

Ho John, are you in Tablet Mode - that button is not available in Tablet Mode . . .

Click the Notification Icon

If you cannot see the Tablet Mode Button, click 'Expand'

Click the Tablet Mode button if it is blue to turn off Tablet Mode, then the New Desktop Button should appear back on the Task View screen

DaveM121, Jul 25, 2015
Thema:

Move back button in tablet mode

1. Move back button in tablet mode - Similar Threads - Move button tablet

2. Move settings back to start button.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Move settings back to start button.: At some point in time in an update, settings was moved from the Start location. How can I move it back to the Start location? Or move it to any location I choose....
  3. Move settings back to start button.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Move settings back to start button.: At some point in time in an update, settings was moved from the Start location. How can I move it back to the Start location? Or move it to any location I choose....
  4. Move settings back to start button.

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Missing scroll button in tablet mode taskbar area

Missing scroll button in tablet mode taskbar area: Lately, my scroll button in the taskbar has vanished on my Dell Inspiron touchscreen 2 in 1 laptop, perhaps after a recent update. I find nothing in settings to change. How do I get it back?...
  6. Moving the start button back to where it was before Microsoft moved it.

Moving the start button back to where it was before Microsoft moved it.: How can I move the start button back from the top left to the bottom left of the contents list on the left of my screen? Thanks. I am not very conversant with techno jargon as I am 77 so please could anyone kind enough to answer use very easy to understand language!...
  7. Start button switches to tablet mode and desktop mode

Start button switches to tablet mode and desktop mode: I have an HP laptop. Windows is up to date. I have recently switched to running in desktop mode but when i left click the start button instead of getting the start menu it switches to tablet mode. How do i fix this? Ive searched everywhere. if i right click it brings up...
  8. Getting back to desktop mode from tablet mode.

Getting back to desktop mode from tablet mode.: I have a Lenova 2 in 1 ideapad with Windows 10. When I switched from tablet back to laptop my desktop will not change back to desktop mode with a start up menu and items showing that i had saved to desktop. I figured out how to get taskbar items back....
  9. Where is switching apps button in tablet mode ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where is switching apps button in tablet mode ?: Hi Today when I turned my laptop to tablet mode, I did not see the button that helps to switch between apps. This button was located search button in bottom of the window, but I cant see it now. It was there before. Did I change a setting mistakenly ? PS: Right...
  10. Switching back from Tablet mode

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Switching back from Tablet mode: Hi there. If you are experimenting with Tablet and desktop mode the mechanics are a bit convoluted. First I'd apply Brink's tutorial which allows you to toggle to and from start menu or start screen mode without re-booting. He's fixed it for build 9926 too. Now to get...