Windows 10: "Move" button disappeared since my last update

Discus and support "Move" button disappeared since my last update in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Moving files between flash drives or folders in my computer is very important to me. Since the last Windows update in January, the Move button... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by daybreak42, Feb 4, 2022.

1. "Move" button disappeared since my last update

Moving files between flash drives or folders in my computer is very important to me. Since the last Windows update in January, the Move button disappeared and it is causing me a lot problem and wasting my time. Somebody please, help me on how to find the Move button or how to uninstall the last update! Thank you,

:)

daybreak42, Feb 4, 2022

2. Taskbar doesn't disappear when entering fullscreen

I tried the Ctrl-Alt-Del and found Windows Explorer. Unfortunately, I didn't choose Restart; I killed the process. (didn't read the instructions well enough!) :-/ ... I did eventually find a way to Restart Windows Explorer, but the problem (disappearing Task bar not disappearing/reappearing as it should/used to) did not solve itself. I then RESTARTED the PC. Still not fixed.

So, I found another answer from microsoft and followed those steps. It worked! (needed the display driver updated.)

Here's that set of instructions:

I suggest you to try updating the Display Adapter drivers check if it works for you.

Follow the steps to update the Display driver:

Press Windows Key + X key and click Device Manager.
    Expand ‘Display Adapters’.
    Right-click on the Display Adapter listed and click on ‘Update Driver Software’.
    Select the option to automatically search for the updated driver software.
    Restart the computer after its updated and verify.

Also try to access the computer manufacturer's website and download the latest chipset and display drivers for your computer and install the same.

paisanoglen, Feb 4, 2022
  3. Taskbar doesn't disappear when entering fullscreen

Dude this was a year ago

Forbidden Duck, Feb 4, 2022
  4. "Move" button disappeared since my last update

Start button disappears from taskbar.

@Marvin Bar,

Hi,

I previously tried all of those suggestions listed in your link without any success. I retried them again and this time the start button did not disappear. To further find out if the problem was solved, I put my computer to sleep overnight instead of turning
    it off. When I woke it up this morning, the start button was still there, and five hours later, it's still there, so I think the problem is solved. Thanks for your reply.

RealNewbie, Feb 4, 2022
Thema:

"Move" button disappeared since my last update

1. "Move" button disappeared since my last update - Similar Threads - Move button disappeared

2. WiFi option disappeared since the last update of windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WiFi option disappeared since the last update of windows 11: since the last update of windows 11, wifi and bluetoth completely disappeared, I have tried uninstalling drivers, remove the update, install old drivers, and nothing works, in device manager always appear with error the wifi driver and a usb device. the usb error is 43 and...
  3. WiFi option disappeared since the last update of windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WiFi option disappeared since the last update of windows 11: since the last update of windows 11, wifi and bluetoth completely disappeared, I have tried uninstalling drivers, remove the update, install old drivers, and nothing works, in device manager always appear with error the wifi driver and a usb device. the usb error is 43 and...
  4. "Move" button disappeared since my last update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Move" button disappeared since my last update: Moving files between flash drives or folders in my computer is very important to me. Since the last Windows update in January, the Move button disappeared and it is causing me a lot problem and wasting my time. Somebody please, help me on how to find the Move button or how to...
  5. Cursor moves by itself since last Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cursor moves by itself since last Windows 10 update: Since my last Windows 10 update, occasionally the cursor pointer will suddenly start moving on its own toward the left of the screen. I'm not using the mouse or touchpad when it happens. I've never seen this before in all my decades of using Windows. I ran 3 anti-virus...
  6. Cursor moves by itself since last Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cursor moves by itself since last Windows 10 update: Since my last Windows 10 update, occasionally the cursor pointer will suddenly start moving on its own toward the left of the screen. I'm not using the mouse or touchpad when it happens. I've never seen this before in all my decades of using Windows. I ran 3 anti-virus...
  7. Battery options disappeared since last Windows Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Battery options disappeared since last Windows Update: Good morning, Since I last updated Windows 10, I can't choose if I want to be on performance mode or balanced or power saving as shown in the screenshot, I can't enable it from notification board aswell. I'm on MSI GL65 9SD laptop [ATTACH] Thank you for your attention...
  8. Since last update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Since last update: I dont know if anyone else has noticed that Win10 hasnt run very well for quite some time, unstable, crappy graphics windows popping open for no reason ....anyway II was going through a migraine worth of varying **** and then with the latest update I had enough of the ****...
  9. Since last Update ............................

in Browsers and Email
    Since last Update ............................: MY browsing has gone haywire! I am accessing sites which are not opening properly, windows is asking 'do you want to pen this like this, or something (my wifes account) - opened an online newspaper and it has sections that seem to be continuously opening (loading circles)....
  10. Since last update

in Windows 10 Support
    Since last update: Since this little update on 2nd Dec Bing now has sound on home page and headline photo appear across the bottom. When you click on the photo it takes you to the subject to read. So well done Microsoft. Has anyone else found or seen it 32538