Windows 10: Move contacts from Windows 7 to Windows 10

Discus and support Move contacts from Windows 7 to Windows 10 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I'm using Windows Live on my Windows 7 machine. Is it possible to move these contacts to my new Windows 10 computer? I have been told you can not home... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by airpix, Dec 20, 2018.

1. airpix Win User

Move contacts from Windows 7 to Windows 10

I'm using Windows Live on my Windows 7 machine. Is it possible to move these contacts to my new Windows 10 computer? I have been told you can not home network 10 to 7. Thanks, John /

:)

airpix, Dec 20, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 20, 2018
  3. Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Dec 20, 2018
  4. Move contacts from Windows 7 to Windows 10

Windows 10 Snipping Tool on Windows 7

All it is is one extra step beyond what is native to windows 10. Yes, technically it would be easier to have the functionality of print built in to the Windows 7 version, but you just have to save it ,and right click on it ,and print.

As far as getting the windows 10 version into windows7. I know there was a way to get the old winpaint, so maybe there's a way to get the snipping tool into 10, I don't know.

im curious if i could compress, and upload the application to this post? 7zip doesnt seem to be allowed

jboydgolfer, Dec 20, 2018
Thema:

Move contacts from Windows 7 to Windows 10

1. Move contacts from Windows 7 to Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Move contacts

2. Moving contacts from Samsung Note 10+ to Phone LInk Win11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Moving contacts from Samsung Note 10+ to Phone LInk Win11: I recently had to re-install Windows 11. Afterwards, my contacts dropped out of phone link. Where I used to get names, now I get phone numbers. So, I have to look up who is contacting me.My Samsung Note 10+ is running link to windows, and I am fully updated on the android OS,...
  3. Moving contacts from Samsung Note 10+ to Phone LInk Win11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Moving contacts from Samsung Note 10+ to Phone LInk Win11: I recently had to re-install Windows 11. Afterwards, my contacts dropped out of phone link. Where I used to get names, now I get phone numbers. So, I have to look up who is contacting me.My Samsung Note 10+ is running link to windows, and I am fully updated on the android OS,...
  4. move windows 3 contacts to windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    move windows 3 contacts to windows 10: move contact from windows 3 to windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/move-windows-3-contacts-to-windows-10/5e043147-b507-46e3-9d2c-01a00203b4ff
  5. moving my contacts and programs and data from myWindows 10 phone to a new Android phone.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    moving my contacts and programs and data from myWindows 10 phone to a new Android phone.: I have finally been forced to abandon my Windows phone 10 device as support is going away this year. I need to move all my apps, contacts and data to the new phone. Is this even possible? I have a subscription to Office 365. How do I get that app set on the new device without...
  6. Moving Windows Live and contacts mails on a Windows 7 laptop to Outlook or Windows Mail on...

Moving Windows Live and contacts mails on a Windows 7 laptop to Outlook or Windows Mail on...: Hello, I a trying to help my mother-in-law with the install of her new laptop. She has been using Windows Live mail POP3 type with a local Swedish mail services provider and have therefore all her mails stored locally on the old laptop. I am told one solution is to install...
  7. Mail contacts to be moved to Outlook

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Mail contacts to be moved to Outlook: I have recently installed Office365 for my mum on her computer. She previously used the Mail app and I have installed Outlook. However, she is complaining that her contacts are not there. I have downloaded the official contacts from her email system but there are some...
  8. Move Windows 10 Mail app mail, folders, and contacts into Outlook 2016

Move Windows 10 Mail app mail, folders, and contacts into Outlook 2016: There are many articles describing how to move mail, but NONE have the data location correct! Articles say use EML to PST converters, but that assumes that you can find EML messages. As a test, I set up Windows 10 MAIL app today. Let it populate my mail. Searched my...
  9. Copy or move Yahoo Mail Contacts from my old Microsoft 10 laptop, to my new one with the...

Copy or move Yahoo Mail Contacts from my old Microsoft 10 laptop, to my new one with the...: I need to copy or move Yahoo Mail Contacts from my old Microsoft 10 laptop, to my new one with the same features? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-win_people/copy-or-move-yahoo-mail-contacts-from-my-old/cc848033-e45d-4df2-a514-ebf54a592861
  10. Advice on moving from local to cloud-based e-mail, contacts, calendars

Advice on moving from local to cloud-based e-mail, contacts, calendars: I'm currently on a Win 7 desktop. In a week or two I'll be upgrading to a Win 10 desktop. I also regularly use an iPhone and iPad. When I travel, I use a laptop that duplicates my desktop environment; I use SyncToy to maintain the file system. I use Outlook for POP3 e-mail,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. import contacts from windows 7 to windows 10

2. how to migrate contacts from windows 7 to windows 10

3. how to move contacts from windows seven to windows 10

4. my contacts email from windows 7,
  5. MOVING CONTACTS FROM WINDOWS 7 TO WINDOWS 10,
  6. how to move contacts to windows 10,
  7. move contacts from windows 7 to windows 10,
  8. move contacts to windows 10 from win 7,
  9. contact windows 7 to windows 10,
  10. MOVING CONTACTS FROM WINDOWS7 TO WINDOWS10,
  11. move contacts from windows 7 phone to windows 10 phone,