Windows 10: Move credit dollars from old Skype account to Microsoft account

Discus and support Move credit dollars from old Skype account to Microsoft account in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Bought credit dollars but it was added to old Skype Name account. I can not get support from Old Skype Name account. What should I do to move credit to... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by CheinchangLi, Feb 24, 2020.

1. Move credit dollars from old Skype account to Microsoft account

Bought credit dollars but it was added to old Skype Name account. I can not get support from Old Skype Name account. What should I do to move credit to Microsoft Account?

***Modified title from: Bought credit dollars but it was added to old Skype Name account. I can not get support from Old Skype Name account. What should I do to move credit to Microsoft Account?***

:)

CheinchangLi, Feb 24, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Skype Removing old unused accounts

Source: Removing old unused accounts - Skype Community

Brink, Feb 24, 2020
  3. mkkatz Win User
    old skype number trying to get monthly microsoft 365 credit

i have an old Skype account, them became a microsoft 365 subscriber. I can't get my 60 minute monthly credit to my old number. How do you do this?

mkkatz, Feb 24, 2020
  4. Zakin Win User

Move credit dollars from old Skype account to Microsoft account

Strange Windows 10 User Account issue.

Unfortunately I had done those steps numerous reboots, it just, reappears for no good reason. The base account isn't even a Microsoft account, it's a local account.

I haven't quite tried the built in administrator account on W10, but so far in my experience on my own computer, the built in account seemed to have absolutely no more control than I did on my own.

It's just strange, I go in, it warns me twice about deleting the account, then it's gone. Reboot, and it's back?

EDIT: Just to specify, both command line and Netplwiz both say only HIS account exists on the computer, it doesn't list this rogue account. This is what I meant in my first post about the fact that even Windows doesn't seem to believe it exists, HALF the time. *Frown Move credit dollars from old Skype account to Microsoft account :(

Zakin, Feb 24, 2020
Thema:

Move credit dollars from old Skype account to Microsoft account

1. Move credit dollars from old Skype account to Microsoft account - Similar Threads - Move credit dollars

2. move files from an old Microsoft 365 online account

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    move files from an old Microsoft 365 online account: move files from an old Microsoft 365 online account to a new Microsoft 365 online account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/move-files-from-an-old-microsoft-365-online/48c0f2f4-2aa2-4328-84a2-3b61b5d31186
  3. move files from an old Microsoft 365 online account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    move files from an old Microsoft 365 online account: move files from an old Microsoft 365 online account to a new Microsoft 365 online account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/move-files-from-an-old-microsoft-365-online/48c0f2f4-2aa2-4328-84a2-3b61b5d31186
  4. move files from an old Microsoft 365 online account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How to redeem credit from Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to redeem credit from Microsoft account: My son received a $25 Xbox gift card but we accidentally applied it to my Microsoft account. Despite almost two hours of searching, we can’t seem to use that $25 and apply it to his Xbox. In fact, we somehow have a $65 credit on our Microsoft account but no way to spend it....
  6. How to redeem credit from Microsoft account

How to redeem credit from Microsoft account: My son received a $25 Xbox gift card but we accidentally applied it to my Microsoft account. Despite almost two hours of searching, we can’t seem to use that $25 and apply it to his Xbox. In fact, we somehow have a $65 credit on our Microsoft account but no way to spend it....
  7. Account credit

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Account credit: I want to buys v-bucks with my account credit but it's not an option to pay with. How do i solve this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/account-credit/aa6ce90f-61d8-4791-b24f-223ff888ab9e
  8. Bought credit dollars but it was added to old Skype Name account. I can not get support...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Bought credit dollars but it was added to old Skype Name account. I can not get support...: Bought credit dollars but it was added to old Skype Name account. I can not get support from Old Skype Name account. What should I do to move credit to Microsoft Account?...
  9. Skype accounts and Microsoft accounts merger

Skype accounts and Microsoft accounts merger: Hello team, I hope you can help me out. Back in time I had created different Skype accounts for work purposes. Since now, Skype accounts and Microsoft accounts are the same thing, I have a number of duplicate accounts mainly because the Microsoft accounts were directly...
  10. Skype Removing old unused accounts

in Windows 10 News
    Skype Removing old unused accounts: At Skype, we take account security and safety very seriously. Periodically, we review old unused accounts and remove them to prevent them falling in wrong hands and to prevent possible misuse. Over the next few weeks, we will be removing some accounts which were created...