Windows 10: Move cursor over line item

Discus and support Move cursor over line item in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I just converted to Windows 10 version 1903 from Windows 10 version 1809 and I have the following issue... When I right click on my desktop I get a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Kenneth Pincus, Jul 11, 2019 at 4:52 PM.

1. Move cursor over line item

I just converted to Windows 10 version 1903 from Windows 10 version 1809 and I have the following issue...

When I right click on my desktop I get a menu of things I can do. When I move my cursor over any of the items the line stays white and it is hard to see that I picked that line item.

Before the upgrade when I moved my cursor over any of the items the line would change to blue and made picking that line easy.

Is there anything I can do to change it back to blue?

Thanks

:)

Kenneth Pincus, Jul 11, 2019 at 4:52 PM
  2. Rose Cal Win User

Vertical lines behind text cursor. HELP!

Hi,

It is possible that the vertical lines behind text cursor that you see, is can be due to corruptions. To better isolate your concern, kindly answer the following questions:

• Is there a way for you to provide us a screenshot?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the Meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps in this article by clicking on this

link
    . It will let you scan for corruptions and restore corrupted files.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

3. deeneecy Win User
    cursor dissappeared

Thank you both for your prompt replies, I tried all steps listed, some I had tries previously but I still tried them again, but still no cursor.

Do you have any other suggestions?

4. Naki Win User

Move cursor over line item

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Suggestion: /? (-?) and /help (-help) command-line arguments to show a list of all possible arguments in a small window. *Smile Move cursor over line item :)

Thema:

Move cursor over line item

1. Move cursor over line item - Similar Threads - Move cursor line

2. Change line Item to blue

in Windows 10 Customization
    Change line Item to blue: I updated from Windows Version 1809 to Windows Version 1903. When I click on anything on my desktop a menu (different kinds) appears. When I move my cursor over any line item in any menu it would turn to blue (Windows Version 1809). Under Windows Version 1903 when I do the...
  3. the words move to the second line.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    the words move to the second line.: My goal: to left align the second line, but when I press the backspace key, the words "refer to" jump to the second line. [ATTACH] Any suggestion will be appreciated....
  4. Move items to tool bar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Move items to tool bar: I want to have google translate to my tool bar https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/move-items-to-tool-bar/19402f21-c566-4dc5-af3b-98b336fa5534
  5. cursor not moving

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    cursor not moving: on my computer the cursor is not moving right when I get on it it just stops moving or sometimes just jump around my screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cursor-not-moving/d590b4f6-bc8d-4216-a64d-16a9dca3f07d
  6. text layer over each line over and over

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    text layer over each line over and over: entire page of Word 10 text unexpectedly scrunches up into upper left corner, so entire page of texts shows up as three or four malformed lines. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/text-layer-over-each-line-over-and-over/2d9fb8a0-9738-42c4-a1ba-7561753c3b6c"
  7. cursor moves irregularly

cursor moves irregularly: The cursor on my monitor moves irregularly, windows sometimes reduce themselves and sometimes expand. I‘ve updated the system. My laptop is Surface Pro 3 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cursor-moves-irregularly/c9413919-b7cd-47e1-b70f-7881a05fa1a0
  8. cursor stopped moving

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    cursor stopped moving: Cursor stopped moving....use windows 10 and I use the finger touchpad not a mouse.... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cursor-stopped-moving/3b7d8455-2c5a-4ca3-b771-eccc75049778
  9. Cursor keeps moving

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Cursor keeps moving: I'm using Dell Latitude , and been experiencing this cursor that keeps moving at the upper right of the screen and lower left, Done diasbling touchpad but the problem still exist, Done reformatting but it still not fixed. Done doing some of the tips here from running...
  10. Cursor moves backwards

Cursor moves backwards: Is is a Synaptics device? If so, you have to remove ALL drivers and software which will normally be found in Programs and Features and reinstall a totally fresh driver from Synaptics. If that also wont install then there is something somewhere else going on.