Windows 10: Move cursor over line item

Discus and support Move cursor over line item in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I just converted to Windows 10 version 1903 from Windows 10 version 1809 and I have the following issue... When I right click on my desktop I get a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Kenneth Pincus, Jul 11, 2019.

1. Move cursor over line item

I just converted to Windows 10 version 1903 from Windows 10 version 1809 and I have the following issue...

When I right click on my desktop I get a menu of things I can do. When I move my cursor over any of the items the line stays white and it is hard to see that I picked that line item.

Before the upgrade when I moved my cursor over any of the items the line would change to blue and made picking that line easy.

Is there anything I can do to change it back to blue?

Thanks

:)

Kenneth Pincus, Jul 11, 2019
  2. Rose Cal Win User

Vertical lines behind text cursor. HELP!

Hi,

It is possible that the vertical lines behind text cursor that you see, is can be due to corruptions. To better isolate your concern, kindly answer the following questions:

• Is there a way for you to provide us a screenshot?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the Meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps in this article by clicking on this

link
    . It will let you scan for corruptions and restore corrupted files.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Jul 11, 2019
  3. deeneecy Win User
    cursor dissappeared

Thank you both for your prompt replies, I tried all steps listed, some I had tries previously but I still tried them again, but still no cursor.

Do you have any other suggestions?

deeneecy, Jul 11, 2019
  4. Naki Win User

Move cursor over line item

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Suggestion: /? (-?) and /help (-help) command-line arguments to show a list of all possible arguments in a small window. *Smile Move cursor over line item :)

Thema:

Move cursor over line item

1. Move cursor over line item - Similar Threads - Move cursor line

2. space bar is moving the cursor above the line

in Windows 10 Gaming
    space bar is moving the cursor above the line: space bar is moving the cursor above the line https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/space-bar-is-moving-the-cursor-above-the-line/b8da8833-0c98-46f2-8ac5-d993b8b6884d
  3. space bar is moving the cursor above the line

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    space bar is moving the cursor above the line: space bar is moving the cursor above the line https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/space-bar-is-moving-the-cursor-above-the-line/b8da8833-0c98-46f2-8ac5-d993b8b6884d
  4. space bar is moving the cursor above the line

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Windows 11, mouse cursor moving/dancing all over

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11, mouse cursor moving/dancing all over: I am having difficulty in solving the cursor dancing problem for a while. This is Inspiron 16 laptop with windows 11, 64 bit, and the cursor moves all over the place and very difficult to control. I have tried to find the touchpad driver but couldn't find one. Please give...
  6. Windows 11, mouse cursor moving/dancing all over

Windows 11, mouse cursor moving/dancing all over: I am having difficulty in solving the cursor dancing problem for a while. This is Inspiron 16 laptop with windows 11, 64 bit, and the cursor moves all over the place and very difficult to control. I have tried to find the touchpad driver but couldn't find one. Please give...
  7. Cursor not moving.

Cursor not moving.: No matter what I try my cursor of my computer will not move. I have tried 4 different mouse‘s. From wireless to gaming and plug in ones. I also tried holding the start key and moving with arrows. Also this computer is still on Windows 7. But I cannot do anything because it...
  8. Cursor lags when moving over hyperlinks

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cursor lags when moving over hyperlinks: Hi, I've been having an issue lately. My cursor sometimes will start to have a weird issue where it lags and becomes slow when hovering and moving over hyperlinks. This is usually resolved by restarting my pc, but it becomes frequent enough that it needs fixing. This is all...
  9. Menu Line Items Not Changing Color To Blue When I Scroll Over it

in Windows 10 Customization
    Menu Line Items Not Changing Color To Blue When I Scroll Over it: When I bring a menu up (any menu) and move the cursor over any line the color of that line used to change to blue. That does not happen (It stays white). Is this a Windows 10 version 1903 problem or am I missing a Windows 10 setting? Thanks for any help in this matter....
  10. cursor not moving

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    cursor not moving: on my computer the cursor is not moving right when I get on it it just stops moving or sometimes just jump around my screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cursor-not-moving/d590b4f6-bc8d-4216-a64d-16a9dca3f07d