Windows 10: move details pane to the bottom of window

Discus and support move details pane to the bottom of window in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; hi i want to know is there any way to move move details pane to the bottom of a window? in windows 8 there were 2 application to run and then it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by pinklotus, Aug 13, 2015.

1. pinklotus Win User

move details pane to the bottom of window

hi
    i want to know is there any way to move move details pane to the bottom of a window?

in windows 8 there were 2 application to run and then it was just like 7
    are those two suitable for 10 or not?
    or 10 has its own application?

thanks

:)

pinklotus, Aug 13, 2015

2. How can I move the details pane to the bottom of Windows 10 folder view?

Hi Likhitha,

The Anus of Microsoft Software engineers cannot be moved or placed to the bottom end of their backs. It is fixed at their forehead by design. Their intelligence quotient has been reduced to make room for this feature since Windows 8 OS launch.

I checked Feddback App. There are 216 petitions about fixing this failure and a total of 4697 "me toos" adhered to those petitions. But after almost 5 years Microsoft still stubbornly considers this is an enhancement.

I see how happy to help us you are.

Thank you.

Juan Carlos Walls, Aug 13, 2015
  3. Alan Russell, Aug 13, 2015
Thema:

move details pane to the bottom of window

1. move details pane to the bottom of window - Similar Threads - move details pane

2. Editing Metadata in Details Pane

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Editing Metadata in Details Pane: Hi,I installed a new Windows update and lost the ability to edit metadata in the Details Pane. It used to look like this: Now it looks like this:As you can see, it's a loss of functionality. I can't edit the metadata from the folder view anymore. It wants me to click the...
  3. How to move Quick access to the bottom of the navigation pane

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to move Quick access to the bottom of the navigation pane: As the title says I'm trying to move the quick access entry of the navigation pane to the bottom of my order but I can't find the correct registry entry to do that. No matter what order index I assign to other items on my navigation pane they never move above quick access...
  4. Move detail pane to bottom of File Explorer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Move detail pane to bottom of File Explorer: Hi community. I decide to have a new post about this issue. Following this post https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-move-details-pane-to-bottom-of-windows-10/6d885636-288a-4841-87a1-c1c99a2462df, I can tell there are a lot of people wanting the...
  5. How to move "details pane" to bottom of window

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to move "details pane" to bottom of window: Dear Microsoft Could you please post a patch for "Detail Pane" which appears on right side of Windows 10 folders. We want it to be at the bottom of the folder as in windows 7...
  6. How do move the reading pane to the bottom in Windows 10?

How do move the reading pane to the bottom in Windows 10?: Is there a way to move the reading pane to the bottom view in windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-move-the-reading-pane-to-the-bottom-in/f0666a1e-f8ff-4adc-acf0-9d1db62a7227
  7. Customizing Details Pane for folders.

Customizing Details Pane for folders.: In order to customize which fields are displayed in the details pane for a given file type you can: 1. Run Regedit. 2. HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\SystemFileAsso ciations\.mp3 (Or whatever file type you want to edit.) 3. Edit the PreviewDetails string. My...
  8. Info pane - On the Bottom?

Info pane - On the Bottom?: Is it possible to move the info pane to the bottom of Explorer windows, similar to Windows 7? Seems easier to read for music files especially, rather than having long word wrapping for artist/album titles and so on. 16400
  9. Possible to display details pane on bottom?

Possible to display details pane on bottom?: is there anyway i can display my details panel on the bottom ? like it used to on win 7? because windows 10 shows it on right hand side, but it's just taking too much of the space on my screen, it's really inconvenient when you open 2 folders and snap to sides and modify...
  10. Add more detail to the "Details Pane" in the explorer

in Windows 10 Support
    Add more detail to the "Details Pane" in the explorer: Hey, I have a question about the details pane. Can I add a few more parameters to the little preview window on the right? (For music like BPM, Publisher etc) [img] 25119