Windows 10: move details pane to the bottom of window

Discus and support move details pane to the bottom of window in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; hi i want to know is there any way to move move details pane to the bottom of a window? in windows 8 there were 2 application to run and then it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by pinklotus, Aug 13, 2015.

1. pinklotus Win User

move details pane to the bottom of window

hi
    i want to know is there any way to move move details pane to the bottom of a window?

in windows 8 there were 2 application to run and then it was just like 7
    are those two suitable for 10 or not?
    or 10 has its own application?

thanks

:)

pinklotus, Aug 13, 2015

2. How can I move the details pane to the bottom of Windows 10 folder view?

Hi Likhitha,

The Anus of Microsoft Software engineers cannot be moved or placed to the bottom end of their backs. It is fixed at their forehead by design. Their intelligence quotient has been reduced to make room for this feature since Windows 8 OS launch.

I checked Feddback App. There are 216 petitions about fixing this failure and a total of 4697 "me toos" adhered to those petitions. But after almost 5 years Microsoft still stubbornly considers this is an enhancement.

I see how happy to help us you are.

Thank you.

Juan Carlos Walls, Aug 13, 2015
  3. Alan Russell, Aug 13, 2015
Thema:

move details pane to the bottom of window

1. move details pane to the bottom of window - Similar Threads - move details pane

2. Customizing Details Pane for folders.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Customizing Details Pane for folders.: In order to customize which fields are displayed in the details pane for a given file type you can: 1. Run Regedit. 2. HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\SystemFileAsso ciations\.mp3 (Or whatever file type you want to edit.) 3. Edit the PreviewDetails string. My...
  3. Position of File Explorer Details Pane

Position of File Explorer Details Pane: Hi. According to the final entries on this old thread: Possible to display details pane on bottom? - Page 2 - - Windows 10 Forums oldnewexplorer doesn't work after the Windows 10 anniversary update. I've newly upgraded to W10 and am disappointed that there is no longer a...
  4. Info pane - On the Bottom?

Info pane - On the Bottom?: Is it possible to move the info pane to the bottom of Explorer windows, similar to Windows 7? Seems easier to read for music files especially, rather than having long word wrapping for artist/album titles and so on. 16400
  5. Possible to display details pane on bottom?

Possible to display details pane on bottom?: is there anyway i can display my details panel on the bottom ? like it used to on win 7? because windows 10 shows it on right hand side, but it's just taking too much of the space on my screen, it's really inconvenient when you open 2 folders and snap to sides and modify...
  6. Details Pane not showing codec info

in Windows 10 Support
    Details Pane not showing codec info: Hi, please see my screenshot, my details pane is not showing any codec information. I had to reinstall after a windows 10 update killed my computer (update loop bsod - I can't believe updates are stilling crashing computers). before the details pane use to show...
  7. Is there any way to show extended detail in the details pane ?

in Windows 10 Support
    Is there any way to show extended detail in the details pane ?: Hai Im new here.. *Smile Recently I was trying to add comments to movie folders so that i can keep a brief description about it when i click on it. It was easy to add comment then i had a bit trouble to get the comment getting displayed in the details pane...after playing...
  8. missing information in the details pane

in Windows 10 Support
    missing information in the details pane: As the title says, all of a sudden i have missing file info in the details pane, i have a lot of digital media and usually when i click on it it shows me every from its name to audio type, date modified etc..all of a sudden it no longer shows me what audio, chapters or...
  9. Customize Preview Details in Details Pane of File Explorer in Windows

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Customize Preview Details in Details Pane of File Explorer in Windows: Shawn, Thanks. I have always wanted to be able to change the Details shown for music files - I add comments to my music files but did not know how to add them to the Details pane so I have always had to go through the Properties, Details tab {which is slower and, since it...
  10. Add more detail to the "Details Pane" in the explorer

in Windows 10 Support
    Add more detail to the "Details Pane" in the explorer: Hey, I have a question about the details pane. Can I add a few more parameters to the little preview window on the right? (For music like BPM, Publisher etc) [img] 25119