Windows 10: Move emails to folder on windows 10

Discus and support Move emails to folder on windows 10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I want to move emails to different folders by using rules. I am good in doing on winodws 7. Need help on doing the same for windows 10.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by yarraguntla, Apr 4, 2019.

1. Move emails to folder on windows 10

Hi,

I want to move emails to different folders by using rules.

I am good in doing on winodws 7.

Need help on doing the same for windows 10.

Thanks,

Praveen.

:)

yarraguntla, Apr 4, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 4, 2019
  3. Wanted:Automated email program that monitors a folder

Does anyone know of a program that can be setup in Windows XP to monitor a specified folder and email any files that appear in that folder. Even better would be to email the text from within those files - but I think this may be asking too much.

EnglishLion, Apr 4, 2019
  4. Move emails to folder on windows 10

Windows Messenger Confirmation Email

No It didnt appear in my spam box but I updated to Windows live Messenger which sent the confirmation email and also verified windows messenger. Ty everyone for there suggestions

Warlord213, Apr 4, 2019
Thema:

Move emails to folder on windows 10

1. Move emails to folder on windows 10 - Similar Threads - Move emails folder

2. how to move email app folders and emails to another pc

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how to move email app folders and emails to another pc: Hello.I would like to know how I can backup/copy my email from the windows 10 Mail app to another pcI have created folders in the Mail App with emails in them, but they are not actually stored on the email server because the folder contents are too big for the email server....
  3. how to move email app folders and emails to another pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to move email app folders and emails to another pc: Hello.I would like to know how I can backup/copy my email from the windows 10 Mail app to another pcI have created folders in the Mail App with emails in them, but they are not actually stored on the email server because the folder contents are too big for the email server....
  4. how to move email app folders and emails to another pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Accidentally moved email folder into junk mail; now all emails in folder automaticall deleted

Accidentally moved email folder into junk mail; now all emails in folder automaticall deleted: Hello,Yesterday I noticed all of the emails in a folder was deleted and then I realized this folder had been moved as a sub-folder of my junk mail! I believe the folder was purged of all emails that were older than 10 days, which was all of the emails except for a few from...
  6. moving email to folders in Windows 10 Mail

moving email to folders in Windows 10 Mail: I cannot figure out how to move an email to folders in Windows Mail 10. These are folders that were originally created in a Gmail account and now show up under folders option. I click the three dots in the upper right hand corner of the email panel, select move, and none of...
  7. Confirmation to move folders in Windows 10

Confirmation to move folders in Windows 10: Is there a way to get a confirmation message before moving or copying folders in Windows 10, similar to a delete confirmation? There are times when I use the mouse to move the scroll bar and it goes off the edge and grabs a folder, and accidently moves it to a new location,...
  8. Windows 10 email - deleting folders, deleting emails from folders

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 email - deleting folders, deleting emails from folders: Windows 10 email has deleted all my folder from my mail. I re-added a number of folder which are all still there but now the emails that have been put in there have been deleted also. It is doing this by itself... Help...
  9. Emails disappearing when moved to folder Windows mail app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Emails disappearing when moved to folder Windows mail app: Emails are vanishing when moved to folders which I created but others move to the same folders without problem. Both the missing emails contained attachments. How can I see why this is happening?...
  10. Moving emails

in Browsers and Email
    Moving emails: I have some emails to save in the drafts folder in Outlook,I right click on the email,choose Move ,select folder but nothing happens.It was working perfectly ok,any idea what might have happened? 101049

Users found this page by searching for:

1. spam folder code