Windows 10: Move entire taskbar to left, vertically like every other windows version

Discus and support Move entire taskbar to left, vertically like every other windows version in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When will this be made available? It is a huge usability gap!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Nate Vogel, Nov 14, 2021.

1. Move entire taskbar to left, vertically like every other windows version

When will this be made available? It is a huge usability gap!

:)

Nate Vogel, Nov 14, 2021

2. My Taskbar is vertical on the left. I want it horizontal on the bottom

My Taskbar is vertical on the left. I want it horizontal on the bottom

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Ease of access

cherylaschaefer, Nov 14, 2021
  3. Liezl Fal Win User
    vertical taskbar width

Hi Jim,

To be able to drag the taskbar and make it narrower the way you like it, please unlock it first.

To do it, here are the steps:

• Right click on the Taskbar and unlock it by unchecking the
      Lock all taskbars option.

• Drag the edge of the bar and arrange it according to your preference.
    • Right click on the task bar and lock it again once done.
    Let us know if you need more help.

Regards.

Liezl Fal, Nov 14, 2021
  4. joshace Win User

Move entire taskbar to left, vertically like every other windows version

TASKBAR in the way SOLUTION

Yes, but even in the picture you posted, the upper left of the taskbar blocks what would often be a back arrow < which is very annoying. If the taskbar did not go all the way to the corner, that would not be a problem. I am sure that Microsoft will fix this problem by the year 3072 in Windows version 807

joshace, Nov 14, 2021
Thema:

Move entire taskbar to left, vertically like every other windows version

1. Move entire taskbar to left, vertically like every other windows version - Similar Threads - Move entire taskbar

2. moving the entire windows taskbar to the left of the screen in a vertical position

in Windows 10 Gaming
    moving the entire windows taskbar to the left of the screen in a vertical position: Are their plans to return option of physically moving the entire windows taskbar from the bottom of the screen to the left of the screen in a vertical position? Widescreen monitors have gained in popularity. I have been using two of them for a few years now. I love being able...
  3. moving the entire windows taskbar to the left of the screen in a vertical position

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    moving the entire windows taskbar to the left of the screen in a vertical position: Are their plans to return option of physically moving the entire windows taskbar from the bottom of the screen to the left of the screen in a vertical position? Widescreen monitors have gained in popularity. I have been using two of them for a few years now. I love being able...
  4. How do you move the Entire Taskbar to the left side of the Screen Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do you move the Entire Taskbar to the left side of the Screen Windows 11: How do you move the entire taskbar to the left side of the screen windows 11. *Not just the icons, the entire taskbar* https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-move-the-entire-taskbar-to-the-left/6c542b70-e57a-4a63-bfbc-7bb28e8abd84
  5. How do you move the Entire Taskbar to the left side of the Screen Windows 11

How do you move the Entire Taskbar to the left side of the Screen Windows 11: How do you move the entire taskbar to the left side of the screen windows 11. *Not just the icons, the entire taskbar* https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-move-the-entire-taskbar-to-the-left/6c542b70-e57a-4a63-bfbc-7bb28e8abd84
  6. Moving the Taskbar to the Left in Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Moving the Taskbar to the Left in Windows 11?: The Taskbar cannot be moved to the Left in a super wide 27" screen. If only Microsoft can enable this function in Windows 11.... No point manufacturing big screens if this function is not available. Any additional functions / features in Windows 11 are useless, if such simple...
  7. Cannot move taskbar to left

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot move taskbar to left: Split from this thread.Is there a way of going back to the other windows? I can't move my taskbar to the left side. And I am so used to it being there. I now have to use the hiding bar. ugh.thanks...
  8. Cannot move taskbar to left

Cannot move taskbar to left: Split from this thread.Is there a way of going back to the other windows? I can't move my taskbar to the left side. And I am so used to it being there. I now have to use the hiding bar. ugh.thanks...
  9. Move entire taskbar to left, vertically like every other windows version

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Move entire taskbar to left, vertically like every other windows version: When will this be made available? It is a huge usability gap! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/move-entire-taskbar-to-left-vertically-like-every/f2823db5-d34a-44b6-896a-c173deae8568
  10. My taskbar enlarged itself but not vertically like with other complaints.

in Windows 10 Customization
    My taskbar enlarged itself but not vertically like with other complaints.: I enlarged the taskbar so you can see it better [ATTACH] So what I think happened is I accidentally extended the message bar and now everything is out of whack. I basically just need help undoing this or a method to shrink it again....