Windows 10: move from mail for windows 10 to outlook

Discus and support move from mail for windows 10 to outlook in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have mail for windows 10. How do I switch to outlook>... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by neddy09, Oct 8, 2018.

1. neddy09 Win User

move from mail for windows 10 to outlook

I have mail for windows 10. How do I switch to outlook>

:)

neddy09, Oct 8, 2018
  2. Jayzilla Win User

Delete mails in Outlook but want to keep mails untouch in webmail

When I deleted an email in outlook and my webmail got deleted too. I want to keep all the inbox mails from the webmail even I complete deleted in outlook. I spend hrs can't think it out how. Any step by step instruction? I'm using IMAP account btw. Thanks and Merry Christmas.

Jayzilla, Oct 8, 2018
  3. qubit Win User
    How to install outlook express on windows xp with explorer 8?

This is an awkward problem to solve and one I don't think is worth the time and effort.

The OP would be better off either using a modern webmail service like gmail or outlook.com or using a modern email client like Windows Live Mail like FX-GMC suggested or Thunderbird from Mozilla. If nothing else, Outlook Distress was notorious for corrupting its data files and losing all your email in one easy step. Not worth it.

qubit, Oct 8, 2018
  4. newtekie1 Win User

How to install outlook express on windows xp with explorer 8?

This was going to be my suggestion as well. I just wasn't sure if it worked with XP. It is definitely way better than Outlook Express, and I actually prefer it to regular Outlook as well.

newtekie1, Oct 8, 2018
Thema:

1. move from mail for windows 10 to outlook - Similar Threads - move mail outlook

2. how to move windows 10 mail from c

in Browsers and Email
    how to move windows 10 mail from c: hi, how is it possible to move windows 10 mail with emails tasks and other data files from c to another drive. thanks. 157918
  3. Outlook and Windows 10 Mail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Outlook and Windows 10 Mail: Can I use Windows 10 Mail and Outlook simultaneously on my computer? I am trying to help someone who uses only Windows 10 Mail. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-and-windows-10-mail/16eee4ad-f811-469a-bb9d-72a239abce06
  4. windows 10 mail - not outlook

windows 10 mail - not outlook: email in my subfolders are gone. how do I get them back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-mail-not-outlook/1f412a20-e41f-44f9-a844-263f1705064d
  5. Outlook Mail/Windows 10 Mail

Outlook Mail/Windows 10 Mail: I have multiple email accounts. Two Outlook and two Chrome. I don't see any reference to including all email addresses in one location under each specific email address. What am I missing. Is there a purpose to making everything a "snipe hunt" to find your stuff?...
  6. Windows 10 Mail for Outlook

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Mail for Outlook: Is there a way I can view all messages without switching back and forth between Focused and Other. Do not like this "feature". https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-mail-for-outlook/dde7b44c-77b5-4443-83d6-c22da61a080e
  7. Mail contacts to be moved to Outlook

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Mail contacts to be moved to Outlook: I have recently installed Office365 for my mum on her computer. She previously used the Mail app and I have installed Outlook. However, she is complaining that her contacts are not there. I have downloaded the official contacts from her email system but there are some...
  8. How to move windows 10 mail emails to Outlook 2013

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to move windows 10 mail emails to Outlook 2013: We need to move/copy the emails sent from windows 10 mail stored in the hard disk of my laptop, to Outlook 2013 installed in my laptop? I am told Windows 10 mail does not have an export email option nor an archive one Please help!!...
  9. Move Windows 10 Mail app mail, folders, and contacts into Outlook 2016

Move Windows 10 Mail app mail, folders, and contacts into Outlook 2016: There are many articles describing how to move mail, but NONE have the data location correct! Articles say use EML to PST converters, but that assumes that you can find EML messages. As a test, I set up Windows 10 MAIL app today. Let it populate my mail. Searched my...
  10. Issues with Contacts from Outlook in Windows 10 Mail

Issues with Contacts from Outlook in Windows 10 Mail: I have 3 questions regarding issues I'm having with Windows 10 Mail. (1) When typing a particular contact's name (same for several actually) within an email, two or more options pop-up. One of them is correct and the other options are totally wrong - i.e. not any contacts...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. moving windows 10 mail to outlook