Windows 10: Move Game to a different account.

Discus and support Move Game to a different account. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have an account where I accidentally activated the game key and my main account. Is it possible to connect it somehow or move this game? I want to... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Plastian, May 4, 2019.

1. Plastian Win User

Move Game to a different account.

I have an account where I accidentally activated the game key and my main account. Is it possible to connect it somehow or move this game? I want to delete the old but I will lose game.

* Original title: Is it possible to mix 2 accounts?

:)

Plastian, May 4, 2019
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, May 4, 2019
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, May 4, 2019
  4. Move Game to a different account.

Windows 10 Game Apps

Based on the error you've received, this seems to be due to corrupted Store cache. We suggest manually resetting the Store app from the Settings menu. Here are the steps:

• Click Start, then Settings.
    • Select System.
    • Select Apps & features.
    • Find the Store app, then click Reset.
    • Click Reset again to confirm.
    • Restart your device so that the changes will take effect. Sign in to the app. Launch the game and check if the same issue occurs.

We also recommend accessing the game from the Start menu. Here are the steps:

• Press the Windows button on your device or keyboard, or select the Windows icon in the lower-left corner of the main screen.
    • Select All apps, and then find your game in the list. Check if you encounter the same issue.

We also recommend signing in to a different user profile. This can help determine if this is due to corrupted user profile. Here are the steps:

• Press the Windows button on your device or keyboard, or select the Windows icon from the bottom-left corner of the main screen.
    • Select your account name from the top-left corner of the menu, and then select Switch account.
    • Sign in with an account other than the one you were using.
    • Restart the game to see if it works correctly.

If you don't have a different user profile, kindly perform the steps provided on this link

Catherine Cus., May 4, 2019
Thema:

Move Game to a different account.

1. Move Game to a different account. - Similar Threads - Move Game different

2. moving a game license from my account to my daughters

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    moving a game license from my account to my daughters: Hi, Is it possible to move a microsoft store game from my user account to my daughters? I have just installed a game (sea of thieves PC) and happened to use my own profile while installing it. So now the game is tied to my account instead of my daughters which is...
  3. Moving storage to different accounts

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Moving storage to different accounts: I was signed into an account of mine and it was an email I was no longer using. So I signed using my current email and all my files were gone (ex: Pictures or Netflix and stuff). I don't have much storage, a little under 500gb so I was wondering if there was a way to move...
  4. Text cursor moving in different directions

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Text cursor moving in different directions: Hi, I'm using Windows 10 on a Toshiba Satellite L50-B-23F laptop. Starting from yesterday, there has been odd behaviours with my text cursor, and when I try to click on anything. Some behaviour I've noticed: -My text cursor would keep moving left or right when I try to...
  5. Accounts on different computers

in Windows 10 Customization
    Accounts on different computers: I recently got a new router and had to get all my devices set up. I was having trouble getting my wife's computer to communicate with our printer. That is fixed now, but I logged in to my Microsoft account on her computer. It reset things on my surface (think that is fixed),...
  6. Moving desktop from different user account

in Windows 10 Support
    Moving desktop from different user account: I have 2 user accounts with the DESKTOP folder listed. Either one opens the desktop files and sub-folders. I'd like to move the default location of DESKTOP from one user account to another without creating any redundancies, deletions or problems. Can this be done? *Cool*Cool...
  7. Moving Games Folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Moving Games Folder: I have a games folder on my C drive, with loads of games in, I want to move it to another drive, how do I move it so that all the links/icons are still active? 85121
  8. User accounts and users are different

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    User accounts and users are different: Hi I have two accounts on my laptop: Bryan as admin and James as my local account which I use for my daily workings. All my work is save to a different partition on the hard drive. I now notice that if I go to C:\users, I have my admin account but there are two other...
  9. moving hard drive to a differant laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    moving hard drive to a differant laptop: Dog knocked over my laptop and now it doesn't work. Removed the hard deive and bought a used laptop as the broken one. what do I need to due to get the hard drive to run in the new laptop 85006
  10. Moving Windows to a different machine.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Moving Windows to a different machine.: A question I've been curious about for a little while: I purchased a retail copy of Windows 7 not long after it first came out. With a retail license, you can install onto a different computer if your original one dies, or you decide to take in a different direction...