Windows 10: Move Game to a different account.

Discus and support Move Game to a different account. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have an account where I accidentally activated the game key and my main account. Is it possible to connect it somehow or move this game? I want to... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Plastian, May 4, 2019.

1. Plastian Win User

Move Game to a different account.

I have an account where I accidentally activated the game key and my main account. Is it possible to connect it somehow or move this game? I want to delete the old but I will lose game.

* Original title: Is it possible to mix 2 accounts?

:)

Plastian, May 4, 2019
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, May 4, 2019
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, May 4, 2019
  4. Move Game to a different account.

Windows 10 Game Apps

Based on the error you've received, this seems to be due to corrupted Store cache. We suggest manually resetting the Store app from the Settings menu. Here are the steps:

• Click Start, then Settings.
    • Select System.
    • Select Apps & features.
    • Find the Store app, then click Reset.
    • Click Reset again to confirm.
    • Restart your device so that the changes will take effect. Sign in to the app. Launch the game and check if the same issue occurs.

We also recommend accessing the game from the Start menu. Here are the steps:

• Press the Windows button on your device or keyboard, or select the Windows icon in the lower-left corner of the main screen.
    • Select All apps, and then find your game in the list. Check if you encounter the same issue.

We also recommend signing in to a different user profile. This can help determine if this is due to corrupted user profile. Here are the steps:

• Press the Windows button on your device or keyboard, or select the Windows icon from the bottom-left corner of the main screen.
    • Select your account name from the top-left corner of the menu, and then select Switch account.
    • Sign in with an account other than the one you were using.
    • Restart the game to see if it works correctly.

If you don't have a different user profile, kindly perform the steps provided on this link

Catherine Cus., May 4, 2019
Thema:

Move Game to a different account.

1. Move Game to a different account. - Similar Threads - Move Game different

2. account info was moved to a different email by scammer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    account info was moved to a different email by scammer: i recently made the mistake of not reading or thinking while "verifying" for something minecraft related. which led me to giving someone my email and a verfication code. my account recovery forum got auto declined because i have no idea what fake birthdate/name i chose back...
  3. account info was moved to a different email by scammer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    account info was moved to a different email by scammer: i recently made the mistake of not reading or thinking while "verifying" for something minecraft related. which led me to giving someone my email and a verfication code. my account recovery forum got auto declined because i have no idea what fake birthdate/name i chose back...
  4. Moving my Activation Data to a different Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Moving my Activation Data to a different Microsoft Account: I have a pc activated on this Microsoft account and I want to move it to a different accountThe PC is listed here:https://account.microsoft.com/deviceshttps://account.microsoft.com/servicesIt comes with a Microsoft 365 Personal Subscription that is activated until August 2023...
  5. Moving my Activation Data to a different Microsoft Account

Moving my Activation Data to a different Microsoft Account: I have a pc activated on this Microsoft account and I want to move it to a different accountThe PC is listed here:https://account.microsoft.com/deviceshttps://account.microsoft.com/servicesIt comes with a Microsoft 365 Personal Subscription that is activated until August 2023...
  6. Can't move game to different drive

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't move game to different drive: [ATTACH] I am trying to Move Forza Horrizon 4 to my HDD because my ssd is running low on space. But if I go into the settings the button to move an application is greyed out. the reason for that seems to be that there is an update for the game. The problem is that I can't...
  7. Mail App and moving emails between different linked accounts

Mail App and moving emails between different linked accounts: hi, I am using "Mail" App. I am not able to move an email from account A - to a folder of an account B. Why it is not possible if I linked the accounts?...
  8. Different accounts when moving HDD to another PC

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Different accounts when moving HDD to another PC: Hi All, I have just moved the main HDD of my PC to a second PC, and I have noticed that when I start the second PC the Windows 10 accounts are different. Why? where can I find the old accounts? Best regards, Simone...
  9. Moving storage to different accounts

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Moving storage to different accounts: I was signed into an account of mine and it was an email I was no longer using. So I signed using my current email and all my files were gone (ex: Pictures or Netflix and stuff). I don't have much storage, a little under 500gb so I was wondering if there was a way to move...
  10. Moving desktop from different user account

in Windows 10 Support
    Moving desktop from different user account: I have 2 user accounts with the DESKTOP folder listed. Either one opens the desktop files and sub-folders. I'd like to move the default location of DESKTOP from one user account to another without creating any redundancies, deletions or problems. Can this be done? *Cool*Cool...