Windows 10: "Move Here" menu

Discus and support "Move Here" menu in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Using Word Perfect, often when I try to copy or cut some text I get a "move here" command rather than a copy, cut, etc. command. Corel tells me this is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by William H. Deaver, Dec 31, 2018.

1. "Move Here" menu

Using Word Perfect, often when I try to copy or cut some text I get a "move here" command rather than a copy, cut, etc. command. Corel tells me this is a windows cvommand. How do I remove it?

:)

William H. Deaver, Dec 31, 2018
  2. Naki Win User

Feature suggestion: Add right-click menu

Suggestion: Please add a Windows 7 Jump-List and/or right-click menu to the GPU-Z icon in the Windows taskbar. Possible menus in it would be "Exit" and "About GPU-Z...".
    Maybe also "Switch to tab 1/Switch to tab 2/Switch to videocard 1/Switch to videocard 2" too.
    Examples of programs that have such menus are ICQ, Skype, AIM.

NOTE: It seems for a right-click menu, Windows 7 is not needed - it works on WinXP and Vista too.
    But even a Windows 7 Jump-list may be good enough.
    What do you think?

3. Windows 10 Start menu is empty

Hi. Steps 1 and 2 didn't do much but step 3 has restored what looks like the list of original Microsoft apps but no sign of any of the many apps I have installed. And there are no tiles in the start menu. Any suggestions please?

LesGrant42, Jan 10, 2020
  4. dhoshaw Win User

"Move Here" menu

No Fan Control menu item in ATITool 0.26

.27b3 problems with 8800GT 256MB

I tried the .27b3 and encountered some problems.
    • Default profile comes up 0.00 / 0.00
    • App hard locks
    • Still no fan menu
    In the setup menu the following items appear:
    • Overclocking
    • Artifact scanning
    • Temperature monitoring
    • Gamma control
    • Startup
    • 3D-detection
    • Driver tweeks
    • Miscellaneous
    I'm running XP SP2 running NVIDIA 169.21 drivers.

The device details are displayed correctly now.

Regards,

dhoshaw, Jan 10, 2020
Thema:

"Move Here" menu

1. "Move Here" menu - Similar Threads - Move Here menu

2. Copy here/Move here mini menu.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Copy here/Move here mini menu.: It looks to me to be an FAQ, but I can't find a definitive answer. What's more, it's not persistant. But what I want to know please, is how to turn it off? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/copy-heremove-here-mini-menu/829199e9-6423-4b90-a80a-9f411e807db9
  3. Copy here/Move here mini menu.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Copy here/Move here mini menu.: It looks to me to be an FAQ, but I can't find a definitive answer. What's more, it's not persistant. But what I want to know please, is how to turn it off? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/copy-heremove-here-mini-menu/829199e9-6423-4b90-a80a-9f411e807db9
  4. Start menu/'Type here to search'/Taskbar lagging.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Start menu/'Type here to search'/Taskbar lagging.: When I try to open the windows start menu it takes about 2-3 seconds to load and it is really frustrating, this also happens with opening and closing task manager, right clicking on the task bar and attempting to quick search something. Sometimes the 'Type here to search'...
  5. Start menu/'Type here to search'/Taskbar lagging.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Start menu/'Type here to search'/Taskbar lagging.: When I try to open the windows start menu it takes about 2-3 seconds to load and it is really frustrating, this also happens with opening and closing task manager, right clicking on the task bar and attempting to quick search something. Sometimes the 'Type here to search'...
  6. "This Folder Can't Be Moved Here" When Trying To Move Default Folder

in Windows 10 Support
    "This Folder Can't Be Moved Here" When Trying To Move Default Folder: By default folder I mean documents folder, downloads folder, pictures folder, videos folder, etc. A new Windows update (21H1) automatically installed on my system and reset every single one of my settings to default, including the location of these folders. Since my C drive...
  7. Moving the Start Menu

Moving the Start Menu: Can anyone out there help this old man PLEASE? For some reason my Start Menu has moved to the desktop from the left side, How do I move it bac k? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/moving-the-start-menu/58191b5a-dd0c-4855-84f7-419e36cb9822
  8. Restore "Command Prompt Here" in folder context menu

Restore "Command Prompt Here" in folder context menu: After the installation of the latest windows 10 update, I was very annoyed my "Command Prompt Here" has disappeared again from the right mouse button menu, after I took a lot of effort to restore it. Windows Powershell is not an option for me, as it wreaks havoc on...
  9. Repeated "Server Not Found" errors (Moved to here)

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Repeated "Server Not Found" errors (Moved to here): (I had this same question posted within the Browser & email section, however I do feel that it's more appropriate in this section, so I've moved it to here. My apologies for any confusion) Hi, and thank-you for looking over my question. For the past 1-2 weeks, I have...
  10. Moving tiles to start menu

in Windows 10 Support
    Moving tiles to start menu: Is it possible to move a tile to the taskbar or the start menu. 27437