Windows 10: Move individual applications on the taskbar to the right?

Discus and support Move individual applications on the taskbar to the right? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; hello, is it possible, if yes how, to move single applications that are attached to the taskbar e.g. to the right side? i don't want to move the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by lars0gamer, Aug 4, 2020.

1. Move individual applications on the taskbar to the right?

hello, is it possible, if yes how, to move single applications that are attached to the taskbar e.g. to the right side?

i don't want to move the complete applications of my taskbar, just arrange two applications on the right instead of the other ones on the left. LG

:)

lars0gamer, Aug 4, 2020
  2. Rose Cal Win User

Moving the taskbar

Hi Kim,

You can customize your taskbar to pin your favorite apps to it, move it to where you want to display on your screen, and specify how taskbar buttons group together when you have more than one window open. To address your question, we suggest
    that you follow these steps on how to move your taskbar to a different location on the screen:

• Open Settings and choose Personalization.
    • Select Taskbar.
    • Under Taskbar location on the screen, click the drop-down menu and select
      Bottom.

Keep us posted if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Aug 4, 2020
  3. Windows 10 Taskbar sometimes on top of full-screen applications

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to change the Screen Resolution and check if this helps. Follow the steps below to do the same:

• Press ‘Windows ’ key on the keyboard.
    • In the search box, type Settings
    • SelectSystem > Display > Advanced display settings.
    • Under Resolution, select a new value. We suggest you stick with the resolution marked
      "(Recommended)”.
    Also try locking and then unlocking the Taskbar and check if this helps. Follow the steps below:

• Right-click an empty space on the taskbar.
    • If Lock the Taskbar has a check mark next to it, the taskbar is locked.
    • If it does not have a check mark, click Lock the Taskbar.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Andria Maria Mendez, Aug 4, 2020
  4. Move individual applications on the taskbar to the right?

Microsoft Moves Taskbar Options To Settings In Redstone

Microsoft Moves Taskbar Options To Settings In Redstone
    By Barry Richards -
    February 25, 2016

More specifically, Windows 10 build 14271, which is the latest version of the Redstone preview that we have to.
    It moves further towards the ultimate retirement of the Control Panel.

The desktop one, that is.

Classic as it is, the Settings app is where the action is at in Windows 10 — as more and more options are being moved to this universal application. Redstone has just taken it one step further, and if this trend holds, we could see a range of new options part of Settings by the time this update for the OS arrives.

As noted, the latest version that Microsoft released moves the taskbar configuration options from the desktop Control Panel to Settings.

Take another big step towards this change.

Read more at Source

Microsoft Moves Taskbar Options To Settings In Redstone - Windows 10 News and Updates

hTconeM9user, Aug 4, 2020
Thema:

Move individual applications on the taskbar to the right?

1. Move individual applications on the taskbar to the right? - Similar Threads - Move individual applications

2. Windows 11 - moving Taskbar to right,left or top

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 - moving Taskbar to right,left or top: Since 2021, the question of how to move the taskbar to the top, right or left, as was the case with Windows 10, has been asked several times. Initially, this was still possible with a change in Regedit.In the meantime, this has apparently also been prohibited, as the value is...
  3. Windows 11 - moving Taskbar to right,left or top

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 - moving Taskbar to right,left or top: Since 2021, the question of how to move the taskbar to the top, right or left, as was the case with Windows 10, has been asked several times. Initially, this was still possible with a change in Regedit.In the meantime, this has apparently also been prohibited, as the value is...
  4. W11 - Can't move Taskbar to Right side of screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    W11 - Can't move Taskbar to Right side of screen.: I've tried everything and I can't move my Task Bar to the right side of the screen Like W10. I have a wide screen is this is 100% necessary for me because I always have a lot of windows open for development purposed. I need to be able to see file/folder names fully, not just...
  5. W11 - Can't move Taskbar to Right side of screen.

W11 - Can't move Taskbar to Right side of screen.: I've tried everything and I can't move my Task Bar to the right side of the screen Like W10. I have a wide screen is this is 100% necessary for me because I always have a lot of windows open for development purposed. I need to be able to see file/folder names fully, not just...
  6. Change the display scale for an individual application

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Change the display scale for an individual application: Hi,Windows 11.I have an old application which does not scale itself. I need it to scale to 125% to be readable -- the font it uses is too small.What I'd want:Set Windows scale at 100%Set the application at 125%However, I can't seem to find a way to do that. The Properties ->...
  7. Change the display scale for an individual application

Change the display scale for an individual application: Hi,Windows 11.I have an old application which does not scale itself. I need it to scale to 125% to be readable -- the font it uses is too small.What I'd want:Set Windows scale at 100%Set the application at 125%However, I can't seem to find a way to do that. The Properties ->...
  8. How to move the taskbar to be vertical on the right side of the screen

How to move the taskbar to be vertical on the right side of the screen: In Windows 10 the taskbar could be re positioned on the screen, either top, left, or right. This feature seems to be missing in Windows 11.Has this feature been hidden in one of the menus? If it has been removed please find a way to return it to windows 11 or provide a work...
  9. How to move the taskbar to be vertical on the right side of the screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to move the taskbar to be vertical on the right side of the screen: In Windows 10 the taskbar could be re positioned on the screen, either top, left, or right. This feature seems to be missing in Windows 11.Has this feature been hidden in one of the menus? If it has been removed please find a way to return it to windows 11 or provide a work...
  10. Taskbar moves rapidly from right to left

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Taskbar moves rapidly from right to left: The icons on the bottom right hand side of my screen keep moving rapidly back and forth. This just started happening last week. I'm on Windows 10, version 10.0.18363. It's the little up arrow, the network status, sound and battery icons. Not the apps that I pin to the...