Windows 10: Move is pending

Discus and support Move is pending in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My internet speed is very slow. I have purchased a move I want to watch at the Microsoft Store and tried to download it. It took all night to download... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by tcygore, Dec 19, 2019.

1. tcygore Win User

Move is pending

My internet speed is very slow. I have purchased a move I want to watch at the Microsoft Store and tried to download it. It took all night to download this move but the next morning I found out that it is still pending. Why is it so?

:)

tcygore, Dec 19, 2019

2. windows 10 apps pending....

Hi Gerard,

I can understand the inconvenience this must have caused to you.

I would suggest you to try the methods below and check if it helps.

Also, just to make sure I correctly, what exactly do you mean by "apps pending"?

I would suggest you to try the methods below and check if it helps.

Method 1: System File Checker

Run the System file Checker to scan and repair corrupted system files.

Follow the steps to run the System File Checker

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Command Prompt (Admin) to open the Elevated Command Prompt. (If prompted for a password, type the password and click Allow)
    • Type “sfc /scannow” and hit Enter.
    • Exit Command Prompt.

Method 2: New User account

If that doesn't help, try creating a new user account and check if the issue persists. Refer the steps given in the help article below:

Set up Accounts

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Wungraileng Vashi, Dec 19, 2019
  3. I got no sound microsoft or horrible sound

Hi Roger,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

In order to help you better, could you please confirm a couple of things.

• What happens exactly when you try to play the sound?
    • Are you getting any error message?
    • Have you installed all the pending Windows updates?

I suggest you to follow the below methods and check if it helps.

Method 1: I suggest you to follow below steps and check.

Step 1: I suggest you to install all the latest pending Windows updates as below and check if it helps.

• Go to “settings” and click on “update and security”.
    • Under tab “Windows update”, click on the icon “check for updates”.
    • Then once you find the pending updates install it and check.

Step 2: I suggest you to follow the steps from the below article and check if it helps.

Fix sound problems

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-10/fix-sound-problems#v1h=tab01

Hope this information is helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Dec 19, 2019
  4. LeoBloom Win User

Move is pending

BSOD at least twice a month - uncertain cause

I have run driver verifier with the below settings for >48 hours. There have been no BSOD. Please advise on next steps
    • I/O verification
    • Force pending I/O requests
    • IRP logging

LeoBloom, Dec 19, 2019
Thema:

Move is pending

1. Move is pending - Similar Threads - Move pending

2. How to tell Windows that my wifi has moved

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to tell Windows that my wifi has moved: It seems Windows uses the SSID of my Wifi as part of the location service. I have now moved and taken my wifi with me. I.e. my wifi still has the same SSID, but it is physically located at my new address. Windows still thinks, I'm at the old address. This is evident from the...
  3. How to tell Windows that my wifi has moved

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to tell Windows that my wifi has moved: It seems Windows uses the SSID of my Wifi as part of the location service. I have now moved and taken my wifi with me. I.e. my wifi still has the same SSID, but it is physically located at my new address. Windows still thinks, I'm at the old address. This is evident from the...
  4. Using my old SSD with Windows 10 on it and move to new computer to get windows upgrade

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Using my old SSD with Windows 10 on it and move to new computer to get windows upgrade: Dear Team,I have my SSD with windows 10 installed on it and due to old computer setup it's not able to upgrade to windows 11.I've brought a new computer and still want to still using my old SSD and keep all my file and outlook.Is that anyways I could just plug and select the...
  5. Using my old SSD with Windows 10 on it and move to new computer to get windows upgrade

Using my old SSD with Windows 10 on it and move to new computer to get windows upgrade: Dear Team,I have my SSD with windows 10 installed on it and due to old computer setup it's not able to upgrade to windows 11.I've brought a new computer and still want to still using my old SSD and keep all my file and outlook.Is that anyways I could just plug and select the...
  6. Using my old SSD with Windows 10 on it and move to new computer to get windows upgrade

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. How to move app to USB?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to move app to USB?: Hello, I noticed that the way to move an app to a usb is slightly different on Windows 10. I need to try and move an app because the older computer is not doing so hot on the internet. I mostly used the same steps:Go to Settings > System > Storage > Advanced Storage Settings...
  8. How to move app to USB?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to move app to USB?: Hello, I noticed that the way to move an app to a usb is slightly different on Windows 10. I need to try and move an app because the older computer is not doing so hot on the internet. I mostly used the same steps:Go to Settings > System > Storage > Advanced Storage Settings...
  9. How to move app to USB?

10. Hi, how do i move the linux folder into my D:/?

Hi, how do i move the linux folder into my D:/?: Hi, how do i move the linux folder into my D:/? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-how-do-i-move-the-linux-folder-into-my-d/2ea0d784-aa0d-4b90-9469-d50dca0012f2