Windows 10: Move items to tool bar

Discus and support Move items to tool bar in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I want to have google translate to my tool bar... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by LorneCoultman, Jan 29, 2019.

1. Move items to tool bar

I want to have google translate to my tool bar

:)

LorneCoultman, Jan 29, 2019

2. Mail screen tool bar

Hi Anthony,

This issue might have been caused by misconfigured browser settings. For us to isolate the issue, we would like to ask the following questions:

• Which browser are you using?
    • Which tool bar are you trying to access?
    • Have you tried accessing other websites?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you use Microsoft Edge and Internet Explorer to access the website. Check if the issue persists.

We will wait for your response.

Janeane Cru, Jan 29, 2019
  3. Moving items from the tool bar to the home screen, and the home screen to the tool bar

I've been trying to find the information on how to move items from the home screen/ desktop to the tool bar, and move items from the tool bar to the home screen/ desktop. Can anyone please help me with this? Really starting to hate Microsoft, and everything
    about it, including Microsoft Windows

Sebastian Hunter73, Jan 29, 2019
  4. Move items to tool bar

Quick Access bar

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We would be glad to help you with the issue you are facing today. I understand the difficulty.

Remove items from Quick access.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps.

• Right click on the file or folder.
    • Select the option “unpin from the quick access”

To pin items to an item already on the quick access bar.

Follow the below steps.

I would suggest you to create folder in the desktop screen & place all the files or folder which need to pin to the quick access.

• Open the quick access.
    • Select the Desktop option.
    • Right click on the folder & select the option “pin to quick access”

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohammed AliAli, Jan 29, 2019
Thema:

Move items to tool bar

1. Move items to tool bar - Similar Threads - Move items tool

2. Moving tool bar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Moving tool bar: I can not figure out how to move the tool bar from the side back to the bottom. I tried to search for this but they referred to a different tool bar on a different page. The tool bar was moved after my puppy stepped on my key board. And she stepped on it sense then and it...
  3. Can't Move Items On P.C.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't Move Items On P.C.: I am running a New P.C. About 5 months old. No problems, till after the last Windows Update. If i open up my Hard drive folder and want to move an item from one place to another it won't let me. I will give you an example. I want to move a item from my Download folder to a...
  4. Tool bars

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Tool bars: Is there a way to add tool bars to my second monitors task bar? I was able to add one to my first monitor but there’s no option for it on my second monitor submitted by /u/Aple_aple [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mgv1ly/tool_bars/
  5. Snipping tool moving...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Snipping tool moving...: Just like the advert said...I have a problem that after last W10 patch my snipping tool is moving up the bottom part by itself when I try to mark the part to screenshot. Anyone else experiencing this? submitted by /u/ghoulas [link] [comments]...
  6. Move item to taskbar.

Move item to taskbar.: I want Desktop icon "PBS Schedules" moved to task bar. Searched but cannot find. Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/move-item-to-taskbar/349fe060-5e77-407f-913a-70279303b7ad
  7. tool bar

tool bar: How do I change the task bar from a vertical display to an horizontal display? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tool-bar/f3cd814e-8f9c-4dc3-b0f5-3f503620d22c
  8. Tool Bar

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Tool Bar: How remove sites imbedded in tool bar suspected of slowing down computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tool-bar/52e50e6f-b037-4242-a490-1b954a1b9fec
  9. Add item too Outlook Tool Bar

in Browsers and Email
    Add item too Outlook Tool Bar: This is my outlook tool bar when I put outlook on wifes toolbar Send and Recieve is missing,how do I get it like mine?*Sick Im talking about icon by address book, all the way right. 100184
  10. Unable to drag items / move items from desktop

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Unable to drag items / move items from desktop: Not sure what ive done wrong but i believe i renamed my email adress account linked to my windows 10 login (which in turn has renamed the user folder name) now whenever i try to move a file or folder from example (Download folder) to my desktop i get this error popping up...