Windows 10: Move license from bootcamp partition on mac which got deleted?

Discus and support Move license from bootcamp partition on mac which got deleted? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; So long story short, I deleted my MacOS partition while using windows 10 on my mac via bootcamp. I had to wipe entire drive and install MacOS again. So... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by patstar5, May 28, 2020.

1. patstar5 Win User

Move license from bootcamp partition on mac which got deleted?

So long story short, I deleted my MacOS partition while using windows 10 on my mac via bootcamp. I had to wipe entire drive and install MacOS again. So I lost bootcamp partition too. My question is, can I transfer that license to a windows 10 VM? I'm using parallels desktop.

:)

patstar5, May 28, 2020
  2. Kantastic Win User

Bootcamp Partition Size

Hi folks, I'm trying to install Windows via Bootcamp on my Mac Mini, but run into a problem where I can't seem to divide the space equally between two partitions. 77GB is as much as I can partition for Bootcamp, which is odd since I have so much free space. I've attached a screenshot to show the issue. I've tried Googling but can't seem to find a solution. Any help is appreciated!

*91788-3d9d16629ca1abb04204d15dd58fbc2e.jpg*

Kantastic, May 28, 2020
  3. MilkyWay Win User
    Installing bootcamp on my macbook pro....are there any negatives?

Bootcamp can work well, ive seen it myself. You can delete the windows partition fine its like dual booting anything, you can increase the size of the mac OSX partition once the windows partition is formatted.

Bootcamp was used to play games although on a mac system not a macbook.

I dont use Macs myself but they are good for general surfing, media and video editing. That is why a lot of non gamers use mac as a lappy. Serious video editors use em too. Some prefer the interface too whatever floats your boat i guess.

MilkyWay, May 28, 2020
  4. Move license from bootcamp partition on mac which got deleted?

Attempting to install windows 10 on mac via bootcamp.

Hello,

To Install Windows 10 in Mac you need:

• Windows 10.iso
    • USB drive atleast 8 GB (To Create Bootable USB for windows installation)

NOTE: Make sure that no other USB or another media installed to perform this operation

Make sure that When you try your bootcamp assistant for Windows installation. You need
    Administrator Control for this operation.

When Boot Camp Assistant started it gives you three options, all three tasks are checked. Then Continue.

• In the Next Step Boot camp assistant ask to Create bootable USB drive for windows 7 or later version installation, select the
      Windows ISO image, select a destination USB drive, and then click to
      Continue.
    • After that Boot camp Assistant will prompt you to choose the size of the partition that you'll use for Windows. So this is the time when you can choose partition size for your Windows and
      choose high amount of size for your Windows Installation partition.
    • When It's Done, Don't remove the flash Drive, Click to Install.
      The partition will takes place and then the Mac will RESTART. Make Sure the
      flash drive remained plugged in for the Windows Installation.
    • Then mac will boot from USB drive where Windows setup contain for Windows installation, Windows Setup boot and ask for accept agreement and then give you partition option where you want to install and then choose
      BOOTCAMP partition and format it.
    • Then click next and sit back and relax until Installation is complete. And Here we go, your Mac book is Ready With
      Windows 10 with dual boot MAC OS.

Hope this is Helpful for you Move license from bootcamp partition on mac which got deleted? :)

Raman Singh [Insider], May 28, 2020
Thema:

Move license from bootcamp partition on mac which got deleted?

1. Move license from bootcamp partition on mac which got deleted? - Similar Threads - Move license bootcamp

2. BootCamp for M1 Macs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BootCamp for M1 Macs: Hey Microsoft can you ask apple to help upgrade BootCamp to M1 mac so I can play some windows games please. Thank you-JD https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bootcamp-for-m1-macs/97786199-0752-494b-9fab-bb7e072fef1c
  3. BootCamp for M1 Macs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BootCamp for M1 Macs: Hey Microsoft can you ask apple to help upgrade BootCamp to M1 mac so I can play some windows games please. Thank you-JD https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bootcamp-for-m1-macs/97786199-0752-494b-9fab-bb7e072fef1c
  4. BootCamp for M1 Macs

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Windows BSoD in Mac Bootcamp

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows BSoD in Mac Bootcamp: HelloDear all,I have installed windows 10 in mac bootcamp for some years.Recently I decided to resize the windows volume and did it though mac disk utility but after that I cannot enter to windows and get error code 0xc0000225I tried startup repair and fixing boot from cmd...
  6. Windows BSoD in Mac Bootcamp

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows BSoD in Mac Bootcamp: HelloDear all,I have installed windows 10 in mac bootcamp for some years.Recently I decided to resize the windows volume and did it though mac disk utility but after that I cannot enter to windows and get error code 0xc0000225I tried startup repair and fixing boot from cmd...
  7. Windows BSoD in Mac Bootcamp

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Uninstall Windows 10 from Mac without Bootcamp.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Uninstall Windows 10 from Mac without Bootcamp.: Hello there. I think I will die because I made hella mistake on my WORKS computer, yes is not even mine. It's a Mackbook air, and I was playing around and decide to install Windows 10. everything okay, installed the Bootcamp and everything and the transition was cool. I...
  9. bootcamp mac

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    bootcamp mac: Hi every time I try to install windows 10 on my mac air, after downloading the iso image and restarting in windows, I get the error message windows can not be installed on t=drive 0 partition 1. I thought it was the usb key format but I'mnot sure. Have tried everything....
  10. Windows, Mac & Bootcamp Confusion

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows, Mac & Bootcamp Confusion: Ok, so I should start by saying I'm a windows user, and I'm simply trying to understand bootcamp. Ever since windows 8.1 I have started using my own heavily customised windows image as a starting point for any of my computers. It's a simple Macrium Reflect disk image. My...