Windows 10: Move Location of Videos Folder in Windows 10

Discus and support Move Location of Videos Folder in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Tutorials to solve the problem; Pertaining to my earlier post, moving and/or reassigning my folder to my data drive did not work for my "smart" device. I was able to move it back with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Tutorials' started by swarfega, Jan 14, 2017.

1. Move Location of Videos Folder in Windows 10

I do not keep my media files in the user folders. I have them on a whole different drive. I just share a folder if i want to access it from another cell phone or computer. I don't have any "smart" devices here. Sorry I could not help more.

Access Denied, Apr 1, 2018
  2. dasquared Win User

No worries, appreciate the feedback/response!

dasquared, Apr 1, 2018
  3. dasquared Win User
    In the interest of information, I WAS able to get the folder I wanted finally for the smart device - I had to open the "Movies and TV" app and set where to look for media...it's not perfect, as the smart device still has some issues, but I can iron those out now that I have been able to get the device to find the right folder/drive...thanks for all the help!

dasquared, Apr 3, 2018
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Move Location of Videos Folder in Windows 10

That's great news dasquared. Thank you for posting back with your results and solution. *Smile

Brink, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Move Location of Videos Folder in Windows 10

1. Move Location of Videos Folder in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Move Location Videos

2. Can't move folder location

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't move folder location: Hi, I recently sync with Onedrive. When I noticed that all my onedrive folders mixed with my local documents on my PC, I unlinked it and uninstalled it. >However, my documents folder is now C:\Users\User\OneDrive\Documents. >I clicked on restore default button which is the...
  3. Move Location of Music Folder in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Move Location of Music Folder in Windows 10: How to: Move Location of Music Folder in Windows 10 How to Move Your Music Folder Location in Windows 10 By default, Windows stores your personal Music folder in your account's %UserProfile% folder (ex: "C:\Users\Brink"). You can change where files in this Music...
  4. Move Location of Pictures Folder in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Move Location of Pictures Folder in Windows 10: How to: Move Location of Pictures Folder in Windows 10 How to Move Your Pictures Folder Location in Windows 10 By default, Windows stores your personal Pictures folder in your account's %UserProfile% folder (ex: "C:\Users\Brink"). You can change where files in this...
  5. Documents Folder - Move Location in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Documents Folder - Move Location in Windows 10: How to: Move Location of Documents Folder in Windows 10 How to Move Your Documents Folder Location in Windows 10 By default, Windows stores your personal Documents folder in your account's %UserProfile% folder (ex: "C:\Users\Brink"). You can change where files in...
  6. Move Location of Desktop Folder in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Move Location of Desktop Folder in Windows 10: How to: Move Location of Desktop Folder in Windows 10 How to Move Your Desktop Folder Location in Windows 10 The desktop is the main screen area that you see after you turn on your PC and sign in to Windows. Like the top of an actual desk, it serves as a surface for...
  7. Move Location of Downloads Folder in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Move Location of Downloads Folder in Windows 10: How to: Move Location of Downloads Folder in Windows 10 How to Move Your Downloads Folder Location in Windows 10 By default, Windows stores your personal Downloads folder in your account's %UserProfile% folder (ex: "C:\Users\Brink"). In addition, most web browsers...
  8. Move Location of Favorites Folder in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Move Location of Favorites Folder in Windows 10: How to: Move Location of Favorites Folder in Windows 10 How to Move Your Favorites Folder Location in Windows 10 Your favorites from Internet Explorer are saved into your Favorites folder. By default, Windows stores your personal Favorites folder in your account's...
  9. Move Location of Searches Folder in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Move Location of Searches Folder in Windows 10: How to: Move Location of Searches Folder in Windows 10 How to Move Your Searches Folder Location in Windows 10 If you regularly search for certain files in Windows, then you could save the search criteria as a Saved Search to be able to quickly access and perform your...
  10. Move Users Folder Location in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Move Users Folder Location in Windows 10: How to: Move Users Folder Location in Windows 10 How to Move Users Folder to another Location in Windows 10 [img] Information The method described in this tutorial allows relocating Windows 10 main profile folder Users including all present and future user profiles...