Windows 10: Move mouse in the press of a button

Discus and support Move mouse in the press of a button in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Is there something like a download to anything to let you move your mouse to the left/right in just a single press?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MasterformationDisguisers, Sep 3, 2020.

1. Move mouse in the press of a button

Is there something like a download to anything to let you move your mouse to the left/right in just a single press?

:)

MasterformationDisguisers, Sep 3, 2020

2. Why are videos now opening with a single mouse click?

1. Press the Windows key, type mouse settings, and press Enter.
    2. In the Settings window, under Related settings, click the Additional mouse options link.
    3. In the Mouse Properties window, click the Buttons tab, if not already selected.
    4. On the Buttons tab, adjust the slider for the Double-click speed option, then press OK.

Move mouse in the press of a button mouse_properties.gif

1. Test out the double-click speed adjustment to see if that helps resolve the double-clicking issue. Repeat the steps above, if needed, to adjust the setting again.

FreeBooter, Sep 3, 2020
  3. Kreij Win User
    Zippy! Automatic Button Pressing program.

Wouldn't it have been more expedient to ditch the GUI and make Zippy! a hot key activated app?
    (Similar to how TPUCapture works)
    For instance ... Zippy! is running in the background. The user presses a key combo (say Alt-Z) to tell Zippy! to repeat the next key/mouse click it sees until the hot key combo is pressed again?
    So Alt+Z and then left mouse click tells Zippy! to repeat the left mouse click until Alt+Z is pressed again.
    That would completely eliminate the need for profiles.

Just a suggestion for version 2.0 *Wink Move mouse in the press of a button ;)
    As always, good work Ford. Definitely useful with Minecraft. *Toast :toast:

Kreij, Sep 3, 2020
  4. Move mouse in the press of a button

Why are videos now opening with a single mouse click?

There's also a setting to INTENTIONALLY have items in Explorer open with one click. I gave it a try for kicks and never went back. It requires you to re-learn how you open much of anything, but once you've got it -- it makes things much faster.

The Pool Man, Sep 3, 2020
Thema:

Move mouse in the press of a button

1. Move mouse in the press of a button - Similar Threads - Move mouse press

2. all mouse buttons don't work while moving mouse in games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    all mouse buttons don't work while moving mouse in games: I can't find anyone with the same issue and can't figure out a fix.... when I don't move the mouse all buttons are functional while moving it thought none are responding! this is not the mouse but the OS because it works fine when I use a raw input buffer. does anyone have a...
  3. all mouse buttons don't work while moving mouse in games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    all mouse buttons don't work while moving mouse in games: I can't find anyone with the same issue and can't figure out a fix.... when I don't move the mouse all buttons are functional while moving it thought none are responding! this is not the mouse but the OS because it works fine when I use a raw input buffer. does anyone have a...
  4. touchpad middle mouse button with press and drag functionality

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    touchpad middle mouse button with press and drag functionality: we need more advanced option in touch pad sectionthere is no move functionality while tripple or quadro fingers are tapped https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/touchpad-middle-mouse-button-with-press-and-drag/9b98ac8e-1d33-448f-93e7-1e49449aab20
  5. touchpad middle mouse button with press and drag functionality

in Windows 10 Gaming
    touchpad middle mouse button with press and drag functionality: we need more advanced option in touch pad sectionthere is no move functionality while tripple or quadro fingers are tapped https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/touchpad-middle-mouse-button-with-press-and-drag/9b98ac8e-1d33-448f-93e7-1e49449aab20
  6. MOUSE KEEPS DISCONNECTING WHEN I PRESS THE MIDDLE MOUSE BUTTON

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    MOUSE KEEPS DISCONNECTING WHEN I PRESS THE MIDDLE MOUSE BUTTON: Hi, I've been having an issue with my Lenovo yoga laptop when i use it with an external mouse either bluetooth or wired. When i press the middle mouse button the mouse disconnects for a moment and then reconnects. I've noticed this happeneing only in the last few...
  7. Mouse slows down when a button is pressed on it, then returns when another one is pressed.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mouse slows down when a button is pressed on it, then returns when another one is pressed.: It has been happening since this morning. Every time I hold a button on my mouse it slows down, and when I hold another one it goes back to normal. I checked my mouse settings and nothing was out of the ordinary, so I really don't know what more I can do. I haven't installed...
  8. JoyToKey pressing different buttons wehn pressing a single button

in Windows 10 Gaming
    JoyToKey pressing different buttons wehn pressing a single button: Hi when I plugin my ps4 controller via usb then open up joytokey and press a button on the controller for example the x button it somehow shows other buttons being pressed even though i am not pushing them buttons can any please help me as to why this is happening thanks i...
  9. mouse not moving when key pressed

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    mouse not moving when key pressed: my mouse doesn't move when a key is pressed. I noticed that when I started playing osu! I have an HP Envy computer with a Synaptics SMBus ClickPad trackpad. I unchecked "hide pointer while typing" but the problem continues. Is there any fix? If so, what's the fix?...
  10. Slightly moving pressed button on high dpi mouse causes initiate drug too early when in...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Slightly moving pressed button on high dpi mouse causes initiate drug too early when in...: Problem is only on new 4k 17'' laptop. I use Windows 10. I use: UtechSmart Venus Gaming Mouse RGB Wired, 16400 DPI High Precision Laser Programmable MMO Computer Gaming Mice ( https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00FNKMVUO/ ) When I want to perform mouse click and I slightly...