Windows 10: Move PC game pass games from HDD to SSD

Discus and support Move PC game pass games from HDD to SSD in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello I have been playing games on my pc game pass for a few months. Today I installed a SSD and I cant seem to transfer my installed game pass games... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Chris0981, Jun 26, 2020.

1. Chris0981 Win User

Move PC game pass games from HDD to SSD

Hello I have been playing games on my pc game pass for a few months. Today I installed a SSD and I cant seem to transfer my installed game pass games from the HDD onto my SSD. I have been able to do so with my Steam account games but I read that as these games arent technically mine I am unable to move them once installed on a drive. I have set it up so the new games I install will go on the SSD but does anyone know if it is possible to move installed games from the HDD to SSD on PC game pass. Thank you.

:)

Chris0981, Jun 26, 2020
  2. Dboy352 Win User

Xbox Game Pass PC Game Save Location

Does anyone know where the games downloaded from the xbox game pass pc save to? When you select to install a game it asks what drive you want to save to if you have multiple. I always select it to save to my HDD and not my SSD. But I had to reinstall my
    xbox game pass app (which was on my ssd) and now it does not recognize my games and I cannot find the game files on the HDD.

Also is there a way to tell xbox game pass for pc where to look for the files so it does not need to be downloaded again?

Dboy352, Jun 26, 2020
  3. Can't install games with game pass

Hi Ashenath,

If you can’t install Game Pass Games on your PC, follow these suggestions:

Check if you have the right Game Pass

Clear Cache of Xbox Game Pass App

Update to the latest Windows 10 version,viz v1903

Admin privileges for Games

Give Admin privileges for Games

Check Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter

Repair Game if it keeps crashing or doesn’t work

Cannot Sign in to Xbox Live

If these steps didn't work, you can visit this link for further information:

https://www.thewindowsclub.com/cant-install-gam...

Feel free to give me feedback about this issue.

Thanks and regards,

RichardGuerzon, Jun 26, 2020
  4. Saus76 Win User

Installing games with Windows Game Pass Missing SSD?

Ive just got the gamepass for windows and am trying to install games onto the SSD drive I use for games. The problem is my Games SSD isnt listed, my other 2 SSDs and a WD Black hard drive are in the list though.

The ssd works and is listed in disk management, but if I got into the windows settings and storage it isnt listed there either.

Can anyone tell em why this is or whats going on please?

Saus76, Jun 26, 2020
Thema:

1. Move PC game pass games from HDD to SSD - Similar Threads - Move game pass

2. Game Pass games disappeared from my PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game Pass games disappeared from my PC: Hi there,I created a ticket a couple of months ago, about the same issue, and it happens now every 30-60 days.https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/xbox-game-pass-games-disappeared-overnight-from-my/e40b6371-d884-47e3-948a-cb1b973fc9ceBasically every game...
  3. Game Pass games disappeared from my PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Game Pass games disappeared from my PC: Hi there,I created a ticket a couple of months ago, about the same issue, and it happens now every 30-60 days.https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/xbox-game-pass-games-disappeared-overnight-from-my/e40b6371-d884-47e3-948a-cb1b973fc9ceBasically every game...
  4. Game pass PC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Game pass PC: For some reason it won't let me search for a location to install games, which in turn means I cannot install any new games.Does anyone know what is happening? Or have a fix for this?...
  5. Game Pass On PC

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Game Pass On PC: Why is it more limited then xbox. for example how come xbox gets outriders on the pass but not pc when the game is also out on pc?? why should i pay as much as someone on console getting more choice then myself...
  6. Game pass pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game pass pc: Can not install any game just keep getting error and its not my lap top and the error message is not listed:?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/game-pass-pc/9469bf4b-0139-42b9-8c1a-85f51d6eccf8
  7. PC Game Pass/xbox Game Pass

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Game Pass/xbox Game Pass: I keep getting an error for my PC Game Pass saying that im encountering an error for installing my game pass games. Error Code Ox 00000001. Im paid up on my subscription, i can play the games on my xbox. But i cant get past this error to install on my PC and the error cant be...
  8. PC game pass

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC game pass: Me and a friend are trying to download state of decay 2 on pc game pass and its stuck at 17.52 MB for both of us is there any way we can get it to download,it only seems to be on this specific game...
  9. pc game pass

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    pc game pass: i have game pass but cant download any games from it, error something on there end it says everytime and been like this since I bought it a few days ago any1 else having this problem...
  10. cant download game from pc game pass

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant download game from pc game pass: i have game pass ultimate and was gonna get the outer worlds on my pc and i cant download it. im signed it to my primary account which ive had since 2009, every time i got to the game page in the microsoft store it says install but when i move my cursor over it, it shows a...